VapeCon 2017 - DIY E-Liquid Competition

Not sure if this is allowed... but can I please ask the maker of juice number 10 to send me the recipe? I loved that one!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Tanja .. did you ever manage the get No.10's recipe ?

we normally only post the top 3...

but since I personally liked yours so much, here goes :)

Vape - Sum - S'mores

Target PG/VG Ratio : 70VG / 30PG

Flavour Name - INW Biscuit 1.5%
Flavour Name - FW Hazelnut 3%
Flavour Name - INW Milk Chocolate 2%
Flavour Name - CAP Sugar Cookie V1 4%
Flavour Name - TFA Toasted Marshmallow 3%
Flavour Name - CAP Vanilla Custard V1 2%
Flavour Name - INW Vanilla Shisha 1%

A twin set of rich and creamy bakery cookies, smothered in a nutty chocolate dip, sandwiched over a fire toasted marshmallow centre.

upload_2017-7-26_13-44-9-png.102441

@shaunnadan , any chance you can post the other recipe entries too ?

Well im not as good as @sideshowruki with all the Tags but i can mention the sponsors of the awesome prizes, which include Blck Vapour, Vape Industry, JJs Emporium and Dragon Vape. The prizes were awesome but the experience will last a lifetime. Tnx to Ecigssa for allowing us this opportunity and a Special Thank You to all that voted.

Also Congrats to @sideshowruki and @Moosong
Thanks man :) and congrats to you man. Absolutely banging recipe :)

Mixed up some 10ml testers of #1 and #2. Only steeped like 2 days. Not sure what the recommendation is, but man, both are winners!

Mixed at 60:40 @ 3mg. Going to mix some bigger quantities tonight hopefully

Hi guys

Just want to check what would be a recommended steep time on this?

I've vaped this straight off the bat. But about 3 days for the Fuji to calm down a bit. I also replace the Koolada with WS-23 @ 3.5% as the koolada scratches my throat.

I've vaped this straight off the bat. But about 3 days for the Fuji to calm down a bit. I also replace the Koolada with WS-23 @ 3.5% as the koolada scratches my throat.
Thank you for that! I think that is my issue now as well.

Morning All I am keen to try Another strawberry in the mix (3rd place) but have FW papaya and not TFA as called for. Will that be ok or should I rather get TFA.

Last edited:
Back