Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

We are extremely excited and immensely proud to publish the official video for VapeCon 2017!

VapeCon 2017
Heartfelt Arena, Pretoria, South Africa
26th August 2017

MEGA EPIC!

A big thank you to the venue and their staff, the ECIGSSA Admin & Mod Team, all the forumites that attended and to all the AMAZING exhibiting vendors! What an unforgettable day it was!

We would also like to give credit to the outstanding videographer, Marlie van Outdtshoorn from Unbreakable Media who filmed and edited the video for us.

It was epic and this video only shows it. Thanks again to all the vendors and admin team of Ecigssa for an amazing Vapecon 2017

shweeetho im there in VID now its very EPIC LMAO, nice work guys, if only @ the end of the Vid the stunning ecig models names were in the closing credits hehehee

Last edited:
Hi all

We are extremely excited and immensely proud to publish the official video for VapeCon 2017!

VapeCon 2017
26th August 2017

MEGA EPIC!

A big thank you to the venue and their staff, the ECIGSSA Admin & Mod Team, all the forumites that attended and to all the AMAZING exhibiting vendors! What an unforgettable day it was!

We would also like to give credit to the outstanding videographer, Marlie van Outdtshoorn from Unbreakable Media who filmed and edited the video for us.

Ive seen myself a few times in that vid :D

Thank you Silver-you're a legend!!

What a Fantastic video! Truly shows the evolution of this industry with every event.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

The vendors made us very proud at VapeCon 2017!
Quite remarkable looking back now at the various stands and seeing how much effort was put in.

And the members who attended! With so many familiar friendly faces. It was so electric.

Very special event indeed.

Hi all

VapeCon 2017
26th August 2017

MEGA EPIC!

Was epic wouldn't miss this year for nothing! @Quakes @SAVaper @Tisha @Chanty

loved vapecon. Even the food was awesome.
cant wait for this year.

Vape king is already advertising it on their homepage.

Looking forward in sharing the fun this year.

Good @Silver ! Checking out all the work you guys have put into the forum, and I am flabbergasted!
Kudos ya'll!!!

Dankie @TylerD ;-)
It has indeed been quite a journey. Lol

Hope your vaping is going well.
Lol i remember the little Reo Mini - spongebob i think it was called, hehe
Saw you posted what looked like a multicoloured Smoant in the other thread.

Anyway, hope you will join us at VapeCon 2018

Back