NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

So far, VapeCon vemdor application is progressing well
A lot of announcements will be coming next week...

VapeCon is going to be mega epic and we are all going to have an incredible time!

I can't wait for Vapecon! Last year was epic!

Thanks for that @Just a L'il GorJess
And welcome to the forum

I see you have not yet RSVPed for VapeCon2017. Just click on the blue RSVP button in the first post on the first page of this thread and indicate the number of people attending.

Those ECIGSSA members who RSVP here will get forum name tags on the day and are eligible to win some amazing giveaway prizes!!

When you get a chance, feel free to also introduce yourself here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/page-448#post-535406

Thanks for this great forum. My hubby fransjvr74 and me cant wait for this years Vapecon. Last year was so awesome. Cant wait to see some old friends and meet new one's. We counting the days off

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

And welcome to the forum

I see you have not yet RSVPed for VapeCon2017. Just click on the blue RSVP button in the first post on the first page of this thread and indicate the number of people attending.

Those ECIGSSA members who RSVP here will get forum name tags on the day and are eligible to win some amazing giveaway prizes!!

Thanks! RSVP sent. Will introduce myself shortly

And welcome to the forum

Ooohhhhh.... gonna have to rsvp too when I'm on my laptop again... definitely planning on going...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ooohhhhh.... gonna have to rsvp too when I'm on my laptop again... definitely planning on going...

Looking forward to meeting you @Tanja !
Its going to be epic indeed

For sure... I can't wait! Wanna leave there with a nice big bag of DIY stuffs...

Thats great. Lol

I am keen to try a few new juices. I think there will be some amazing new things this year

Thats great. Lol

I am keen to try a few new juices. I think there will be some amazing new things this year
Yeah... maybe that too... and an upgrade to my little kangertech... and maybe an RDA to test my juices... and... and... and... ooohhhhh... the possibilities are endless!

So - after my wife and I have found you @Silver first and met you in person - I will then be looking for Vaperite - hopefully they will be a vendor - because I will be heading to their stand to get some Uncle Junks Junkyard Scotch :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: - and if Vaperite is there - hopefully they will have some there - 0mg

:dancer2::ole:

T - 97

We are 97 days away from VapeCon 2017!

Missed the 100 day mark because we were so busy with the VapeCon vendor applications!

Lets just say that the "VapeCon engines" have started up beautifully and we are now doing the long list of pre-flight checks and planning ;-)

VapeCon 2017 is going to be a mega epic blast and we are getting ready to rumble!

image.jpeg

So - after my wife and I have found you @Silver first and met you in person - ...

Lol @Max, good luck with that one ;) I'd suggest making a dash for the Vendors you have lined up first, and then start stalking him. We sometimes battle finding @Silver at a far smaller vape meet with just a hundred odd people around and very limited ground to cover.
When he is busy organising people and things, he moves faster than an Energizer Bunny on steroids. I'm convinced many of the vanish abilities of Rogue classes in some games are based on how quickly he can evaporate into thin air. Now you see him, now you don't... ;)

@Silver - so where are we on the official VapeCon merchandise?;)
Maybe all pre-orders can even have their names embroidered on, instead of you guys painstakingly having to manually write out each one?:campeon2:

Am very pleased to announce that the online tickets for VapeCon 2017 have been loaded!

Online tickets cost R60
https://itickets.co.za/events/381237

Two advantages of buying online:
  • You save R20 - or 25% (on the door price on the day of R80)
  • Shorter queues - we are going to have more queues for ticket-holders this time
But wait.... there's more...

If you buy 5 tickets, you will get one free!
So that's 6 tickets for just R300. Or effectively R50 per ticket. A further 16.67% saving!

Just select 5 tickets and the system will automatically give you an extra one for free.

VapeCon 2017 online tickets thread is here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2017-tickets.t37922/

Sample Ticket image.jpg

No under 18 allowed at the event? So I won't be able to take my kids with on the day?

No under 18 allowed at the event? So I won't be able to take my kids with on the day?

No under 18s - right of admission reserved

VapeCon 2017 on 26th August is an event for adults
No under 18s will be allowed in

Please do not bring your kids

image-jpg.64350

No under 18s - right of admission reserved

VapeCon 2017 on 26th August is an event for adults
No under 18s will be allowed in

Please do not bring your kids

image-jpg.64350

Thanks...