VapeCon 2017 - Vendor Specials

I usually go for black stuff (being a metalhead), but that purple one looks amazing, I think I'll get that one and just tell people I had to borrows my wife's setup if I get called out on it.

Seen it happen plenty on here before! :-D
Purple is amazing
91e596393021fcac59363a0b2ecda925.jpg
ebf3a2b5cab7d2540659b1b3451c0e34.jpg

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Has this special been posted?

No it hasn't @CMMACKEM
Remember what was pointed out in the OP and above

These specials are the specials that were submitted by vendors to us for announcement here. But there are no doubt going to be many other specials on the day that vendors will communicate in their subforums.

Brilliant specials so far!! Curious about which vendors will be doing online specials on the day

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

-- Announcement --

I have just been called by @Paulie from Paulies to say that the price of the 30ml Special Reserve juices (Paulies & Orion) on special at VapeCon 2017 will be reduced to R180 for 30ml. He says he is feeling generous. The original post has been amended.

Thank you @Paulie and @Michael

Last edited:
-- Announcement --

I have just been called by @Paulie from Paulies to say that the price of the 30ml Special Reserve juices (Paulies & Orion) on special at VapeCon 2017 will be reduced to R180 for 30ml. He says he is feeling generous. The original post has been amended.

Thank you @Paulie and @Michael
Remember to update the index post as well...

And done! Thanks @Raindance , you're on the ball!

I actually can't believe how long that list is! :-D

My word @Stosta - I can't believe it - the index list is done!!!
:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:
Thank you!

Go check out the EDIT in the index post - hehe

Last special in for VapeCon 2017

This one is from BLENDS OF DISTINCTION

BlendsOfDistinction 425 by 125.jpg

Their VapeCon 2017 special is as follows:
  • Blends of Distinction juice will be on special for the day when purchased from The Vapery at only R120 per 30ml (normal price R150)

Thank you @Blends Of Distinction. That is great to hear and it will be a super opportunity to taste the juices at your stand and go across to The Vapery to buy the favourites! Looking very forward to seeing you there Doug!

Blends of Distinction - Juices.jpg

View attachment 104457

• Blends of Distinction juice will be on special for the day when purchased from the Vapery at only R120 per 30ml (normal price R150)

Thank you @Blends Of Distinction. That is great to hear and it will be a super opportunity to taste the juices at your stand and go across to The Vapery to buy the favourites! Looking very forward to seeing you there Doug!

View attachment 104458
Awesome, been wanting to try the Butterscotch cookies and cream. Another entry for my list

View attachment 104457

• Blends of Distinction juice will be on special for the day when purchased from The Vapery at only R120 per 30ml (normal price R150)

View attachment 104458
Fantastic! Also adding the Butterscotch Cookies & Cream to my list!

Sneaky @Silver ! You thought I would forget to add Blends of Distinction to the index didn't you?! :-D

We are excited to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017...

This one is from MOOSE JUICE

View attachment 103684

Moose Juice will be launching their new flavour - SCOOPED @ Vapecon 2017.
  • Stop past their stand and SCOOP yourself a 30ml bottle for only R130
There will be many more specials & giveaways available at their stand on the day!

I don't have a photo of the new juice, so am going to post a pic of the lovely Moose Juice stand at VapeCon 2016. Thanks @Moose Juice - you guys rock! Looking forward to seeing you again.

View attachment 103685

Can't wait

And wheres MORE ??????

Hi @Rusty

The specials that were submitted to us have all been announced.
Vendors are however announcing additional specials in their dedicated subforums
Go check them out.

Back