VapeCon 2017 - Vendor Specials

Right, it's time to reveal another special

:zplayita:

Let's move on to the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from VAPE KING

Vape King.jpg

Their VapeCon 2017 special is as follows:
  • Samsung 25R Batteries - for only R70 per unit (normal price R160) - limit of 4 per customer
Thank you @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff . You guys have are famous for your crazy VapeCon battery deals. R70 :eek::eek:. That is a great deal indeed. I think I will have to pop in there and get a set. I can never have enough batteries! Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for us on the day!

VapeKing - Samsung 25R.png

Time for another special

:zpong:

We are pleased to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from VAPOUR MOUNTAIN

Vapour Mountain.jpg

Vapour Mountain will not be selling their juices at VapeCon this year. They will be offering tasting of their flavours, selling their new range of apparel as well as running exciting competitions!
  • Look out for 4 x secretly marked 100ml bottles of XXX from any of our participating vendors on the day. The 4 lucky customers to find these marked bottles will each win the following prize:
    • R1000 cash
    • Brand new redesigned VM or XXX hoodie – worth R450
    • Brand new redesigned VM or XXX or Kokomo cap – worth R250
    • R500 VM voucher – redeemable from the Vapour Mountain online store
Pricing of VM juices from participating vendors on the day will be as follows:
  • 30ml for only R100
  • 100ml for only R290

**Massive VM lucky draw!!!**
  • Every 3 x 100ml bottles of VM juice (any flavour) bought from any of the participating vendors on the day will give you one entry into a lucky draw for a prize of R10 000 CASH!!!
Come and show us your purchase of 3 x 100ml bottles or more at the Vapour Mountain stand (M6) and we will add your name to the draw. Draw will take place at 5pm on Vape Con day.

*** Rules of the competition, details of participating vendors and how to spot the marked 100ml bottles of XXX will follow soon! Happy hunting! ***

My goodness, @Oupa - that is fantastic! Thank you! Not only are those prices from participating vendors a big help to VM juice lovers, but the competitions are great and the prizes superb. I suspect many are going to be hunting for the secretly marked VM bottles! And the Massive VM Lucky draw is epic. R10,000 cash :eek: My word. Looking forward to seeing you and the VM team again!

Vapour Mountain - Juices.jpg

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take you to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama.... :band:

Vapour Mountain - Kokomo.jpg

Was waiting for this one.
YAY!
Seems I'll have to buy more XXX and VM4 than I anticipated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 104301

Vapour Mountain will not be selling their juices at VapeCon this year. They will be offering tasting of their flavours, selling their new range of apparel as well as running exciting competitions!
  • Look out for 4 x secretly marked 100ml bottles of XXX from any of our participating vendors on the day. The 4 lucky customers to find these marked bottles will each win the following prize:
    • R1000 cash
  • 30ml for only R100
  • 100ml for only R290

• Every 3 x 100ml bottles of VM juice (any flavour) bought from any of the participating vendors on the day will give you one entry into a lucky draw for a prize of R10 000 CASH!!!
Come and show us your purchase of 3 x 100ml bottles or more at the Vapour Mountain stand (M6) and we will add your name to the draw. Draw will take place at 5pm on Vape Con day.

*** Rules of the competition, details of participating vendors and how to spot the marked 100ml bottles of XXX will follow soon! Happy hunting! ***

My goodness, @Oupa - that is fantastic! Thank you! Not only are those prices from participating vendors a big help to VM juice lovers, but the competitions are great and the prizes superb. I suspect many are going to be hunting for the secretly marked VM bottles! And the Massive VM Lucky draw is epic. R10,000 cash :eek: My word. Looking forward to seeing you and the VM team again!

View attachment 104302

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take you to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama.... :band:

View attachment 104303
Truly epic @Oupa ! Way to look after your customers and vendors as well!

Was waiting for this one.
YAY!
Seems I'll have to buy more XXX and VM4 than I anticipated.

Can totally relate @GerritVisagie
I will probably end up buying my wife VM Berry Blaze for the next 4 years ! And justifying it to myself...

I think it is time for another special :D

We are excited to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from SIR VAPE
SirVape New Logo 400 by 400.jpg

• The New BubbleGum Shake from Because Bubbles Matter - 100ml for only R250 (normal price R380)
  • First 30 customers to purchase the new Minikin Reborn (for only R1050) get a FREE Asmodus T-Shirt
Thank you @Sir Vape and @BigGuy. That is great indeed! That new Minikin Reborn sounds fantastic. I am sure you are going to have plenty Gauteng based vapers at your stand to meet The Sirs in person. And we look forward to hearing and seeing what else you have lined up for us!

Sir Vape special 1.jpg

We are excited to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from SIR VAPE
View attachment 104308

• The New BubbleGum Shake from Because Bubbles Matter - 100ml for only R250 (normal price R380)
  • First 30 customers to purchase the new Minikin Reborn (for only R1050) get a FREE Asmodus T-Shirt
Thank you @Sir Vape and @BigGuy. That is great indeed! That new Minikin Reborn sounds fantastic. I am sure you are going to have plenty Gauteng based vapers at your stand to meet The Sirs in person. And we look forward to hearing and seeing what else you have lined up for us!

View attachment 104311
Such a good looking mod! And I can't wait to try that juice!

Time to announce another special - but I need to go change the battery on my vape...
And fill up my tank
Everything is running on fumes...

Be right back...

View attachment 104301

• R1000 cash
  • 30ml for only R100
  • 100ml for only R290

View attachment 104302

View attachment 104303
OMG..... Wow This is awesome

Right, let's move on to the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is a joint initiative from NCV and NOSTALGIA

NCV.jpg

Nostalgia - 500wide.jpg

Glazers will be launching at VapeCon – a new product brought to you by NCV and Nostalgia! On the day Glazers will be sold at R250 per 60ml bottle

Their VapeCon 2017 special running throughout the day is as follows:
  • Buy 2 bottles and get the 2nd bottle for 20% less (only R200) – discount applies to multiple bottle purchases.
Thank you @Vapington and @PutRid. Great to know that we can get this new juice from you on the day and effectively get two bottles (120ml) for only R450. Nice! Am looking forward to trying this out and seeing you guys on the day!

NCV Nostalgia - GlazersCoverFB.png

Time to go have a quick bite

But

"I'll be back...."

Time to announce the next special
:):)

This special is from VAPE CLUB
Vape Club.jpg

Their "niche" VapeCon 2017 special is as follows:

CopperVape's Bottom Fed Mechanical Mods
  • Full Kit including Bottom Fed Dripper Aluminium for only R450 (available in Black and Bare Aluminium)
  • Full Kit including Bottom Fed Dripper Brass for only R600
  • Mod Only Aluminium for only R350 (available in Black and Bare Aluminium)
  • Mod Only Brass for only R500
Thank you @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA. Wow - a very cost effective way to get into squonking!! I can see plenty VapeCon attendees flocking to your stand for this! And since this is your "niche" special, we are all looking forward to seeing what you have lined up for us on the day! Will be great to see you guys again, as always.

Vape Club - CopperVape 1 - 700 by 443 pixels.jpg

Hmmm.... this looks very nice indeed :D

Vape Club - CopperVape 2 - 700 by 443 pixels.jpg

This special is from VAPE CLUB
View attachment 104325

Their "niche" VapeCon 2017 special is as follows:

CopperVape's Bottom Fed Mechanical Mods
  • Full Kit including Bottom Fed Dripper Aluminium for only R450 (available in Black and Bare Aluminium)
  • Full Kit including Bottom Fed Dripper Brass for only R600
  • Mod Only Aluminium for only R350 (available in Black and Bare Aluminium)
  • Mod Only Brass for only R500
Thank you @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA. Wow - a very cost effective way to get into squonking!! I can see plenty VapeCon attendees flocking to your stand for this! And since this is your "niche" special, we are all looking forward to seeing what you have lined up for us on the day! Will be great to see you guys again, as always.

View attachment 104326

Hmmm.... this looks very nice indeed :D

View attachment 104327

Ai ai!
So much wants....
So little budget

Back