VapeCon 2017 - Vendor Specials

It's time to announce another special...
:pesas:

Right, it's time to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from VAPE CARTEL

Vape Cartel.jpg

Their VapeCon 2017 special is as follows:
  • Ipower nano for only R490 (normal price R740)
  • Sigelei Kaos for only R690 (normal price R900)
  • Dotmod Petri mech for only R1400 (normal price R1950)

Thank you @KieranD. Grand savings indeed from Vape Cartel! Am looking forward to seeing you and your team on the day! It's going to be fabulous!
Vape Cartel -Eleaf_iPower_Nano.png

Vape Cartel -SIGELEI_KAOS_01_776x.png

ooh, that blue Petri Mech :eek: She is haunting me.... :D
Vape Cartel dotmod-petri-lite-v2-mechanical-mod.jpg

We are very pleased to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from HOUSE OF VAPE

View attachment 104281

Their VapeCon 2017 specials are as follows:
  • BFB International Juice 240ml for only R600 (normal price R800)
  • Jam monster International Juice 100ml for only R300 (normal price R450)
  • First 100 customers get a special HOV discount voucher (terms & conditions apply - details will be announced by HOV closer to VapeCon)
Thank you Brendz @HouseOfVape. Those are great deals indeed! Am very keen to hear what the special HOV discount voucher is all about, so will be watching your subforum closely. I know you will have great things for us on the day and am looking forward to seeing you and the HOV team at VapeCon 2017!
View attachment 104288

View attachment 104289

Yes! BFB FTW!!

Nice one Brendz :rock: @HouseOfVape

You guys wanted more mods, and they have been coming

View attachment 104345

Thank you @KieranD. Grand savings indeed from Vape Cartel! Am looking forward to seeing you and your team on the day! It's going to be fabulous!
View attachment 104346

View attachment 104347

View attachment 104348

Hi guys

Just a reminder - the specials we have announced in this thread are by no means all the specials that will be taking place at VapeCon. The vendors just submitted these specials to us for announcement purposes in this thread.

Many vendors will have several other specials on the day and will most likely communicate those in their own subforums.

This was explained in the first post on page 1 of this thread.

One thing's for sure, VapeCon 2017 is going to be very special :D

View attachment 104345

View attachment 104346

View attachment 104347

View attachment 104348
Awesome! I like the flashy lights of the Kaos, it's going to be tough to choose which mod(s) I walk out with!

Awesome! I like the flashy lights of the Kaos, it's going to be tough to choose which mod(s) I walk out with!

Agreed @Stosta
Was looking at the various Kaos colour combos and couldnt decide which colour i liked more.
Purple, green or yellow i think were the ones i liked.

Very pleased to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from NOON CLOUDS

NoonClouds - 650 by 168.jpg

• First 100 people to make a purchase will receive a FREE branded NoonClouds drawstring bag!!
  • SXK Billet Box 70W (Black, Tarnish Brown and Purple) for only R1150 (normal price R1380) - while stocks last
  • Boxer BF Mod (Clone) (available in Black, Red, Blue and Purple) for only R400 (normal price R500) - while stock last
  • 3io RDTS by Vape talk Concepts (available in Silver, Gold and White) for only R990 (normal price R1699) - only 30 units available
  • Loaded EJUICE By Ruthless (120ml) - Glazed donut, Smores, Cran apple and Cran Apple Ice for only R380 (normal price R499) - while stock last
  • SMACK Premium e-liquids - all flavors - 30ml for only R100 (normal price R150)
They will have many more specials on the day.
NoonClouds will also have a less 10% on everything (excluding items already marked as special).

Thank you @Morne. That is fabulous. Great variety there and super savings. Looking forward to seeing you and the NoonClouds team at VapeCon 2017!
NoonClouds Drawstring Bag.jpg

NoonClouds - BB.jpg

NoonClouds - Boxer.jpg

This looks very interesting...

NoonClouds - 3io.jpg

NoonClouds - Loaded.jpg

Very pleased to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from NOON CLOUDS

View attachment 104397

• First 100 people to make a purchase will receive a FREE branded NoonClouds drawstring bag!!
  • SXK Billet Box 70W (Black, Tarnish Brown and Purple) for only R1150 (normal price R1380) - while stocks last
  • Boxer BF Mod (Clone) (available in Black, Red, Blue and Purple) for only R400 (normal price R500) - while stock last
  • 3io RDTS by Vape talk Concepts (available in Silver, Gold and White) for only R990 (normal price R1699) - only 30 units available
  • Loaded EJUICE By Ruthless (120ml) - Glazed donut, Smores, Cran apple and Cran Apple Ice for only R380 (normal price R499) - while stock last
  • SMACK Premium e-liquids - all flavors - 30ml for only R100 (normal price R150)
They will have many more specials on the day.
NoonClouds will also have a less 10% on everything (excluding items already marked as special).

Thank you @Morne. That is fabulous. Great variety there and super savings. Looking forward to seeing you and the NoonClouds team at VapeCon 2017!
View attachment 104399

View attachment 104400

View attachment 104401

This looks very interesting...

View attachment 104402

View attachment 104403
Dammit @Silver !

I just posted my shopping list and it already needs correcting!!!

Will have to head over and add an SXK BB to it... Black or Purple though?! :confused:

Dammit @Silver !

I just posted my shopping list and it already needs correcting!!!

Will have to head over and add an SXK BB to it... Black or Purple though?! :confused:

Good question @Stosta - I think black is probably better for stealth - but purple will probably look a bit nicer. Just my opinion.

Purple..... has black panels already. Or both?

Purple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually go for black stuff (being a metalhead), but that purple one looks amazing, I think I'll get that one and just tell people I had to borrows my wife's setup if I get called out on it.

Seen it happen plenty on here before! :-D

Oh yes please, been wanting a BB for a while now. I'm sure the Mrs won't notice me sneaking one of these home with us

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Oh yes please, been wanting a BB for a while now. I'm sure the Mrs won't notice me sneaking one of these home with us

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
She Who Must Be Obeyed notices all!

Back