This special is from THE VAPERY

TheVapery - 400wide.jpg

Their VapeCon 2017 specials are as follows:

Amazing juice specials:
  • Selected International juices - 30ml for only R150 on the following:
    • Simply Southern (normal price R250)
    • Teardrip (normal price R200)
    • Cosmic Fog (normal price R260-R280)
    • Generic Adult Sours (normal price R250)
    • Liquid State (normal price R250)
    • Mistress (normal price R200)
  • Five Pawns - 30ml - for only R250 (normal price R300)
  • Whip'd - 60ml - for only R250 (normal price R320)
  • Dinner Lady - 60ml - for only R250 (normal price R320)
  • Hazeworks excluding Pie Guy and Strawberry Guy - buy two and get one FREE - 30ml (normal price R150 per 30ml)
  • Craft Vapour - Buy three 30ml for only R400 (normal price R170 per 30ml)

Hardware:
  • Crown 3 Coils for only R35 (normal price R50)
  • Crown 3 - Gloss Black/Silver for only R350 (normal price R450)
  • Crown 3 - Iridescent/Blue for only R400 (normal price R500)
  • Crown 3 - Matte Black for only R380 (normal price R500)

Thank you Kal and @Dirk . That is lovely. Super specials on those international juices and on the Crown 3. I can just imagine loads of people being interested in these deals. Looking forward to seeing your team on the day!

Fancy some Kryptonite?

The Vapery - Cosmic Fog.png

What can the Dinner Lady serve up for dinner? Never tried these... always wanted to...

The Vapery - Dinner Lady.png
Or how about the juice that won the ECIGSSA Juice Awards in 2016? Also a favourite for many...

The Vapery - Hazeworks.jpg

Ooh, I may need to replenish one my all-time favourites from the Craft Vapour range...
The Vapery - Craft Vapour.jpg

I hear the Crown 3 has oodles of flavour. Hmm... that blue one looks very nice.... ;-)
The Vapery - Crown 3.jpg

Last edited:
We are excited to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from THE VAPERY

View attachment 104194

Amazing juice specials:
  • Selected International juices - 30ml for only R150 on the following:
    • Simply Southern (normal price R250)
    • Teardrip (normal price R200)
    • Cosmic Fog (normal price R260-R280)
    • Generic Adult Sours (normal price R250)
    • Liquid State (normal price R250)
    • Mistress (normal price R200)
  • Five Pawns - 30ml - for only R250 (normal price R300)
  • Whip'd - 60ml - for only R250 (normal price R320)
  • Dinner Lady - 60ml - for only R250 (normal price R320)
  • Hazeworks excluding Pie Guy and Strawberry Guy - buy two and get one FREE - 30ml (normal price R150 per 30ml)
  • Craft Vapour - Buy three 30ml for only R400 (normal price R170 per 30ml)

Hardware:
  • Crown 3 Coils for only R35 (normal price R50)
  • Crown 3 - Gloss Black/Silver for only R350 (normal price R450)
  • Crown 3 - Iridescent/Blue for only R400 (normal price R500)
  • Crown 3 - Matte Black for only R380 (normal price R500)

Thank you Kal and @Dirk . That is lovely. Super specials on those international juices and on the Crown 3. I can just imagine loads of people being interested in these deals. Looking forward to seeing your team on the day!

Fancy some Kryptonite?

View attachment 104200

I may need to stock up on an old time favourite.... (tagging @Andre - hehe)

View attachment 104201

What can the Dinner Lady serve up for dinner? Never tried these... always wanted to...

View attachment 104202
Or how about the juice that won the ECIGSSA Juice Awards in 2016? Also a favourite for many...

View attachment 104203

Ooh, I may need to replenish one my all-time favourites from the Craft Vapour range...
View attachment 104204

I hear the Crown 3 has oodles of flavour. Hmm... that blue one looks very nice.... ;-)
View attachment 104205
Wish I could love this one 6 times

Moving on to the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from VAPERITE

Vaperite Logo off their poster - 800 by 247.jpg

Their VapeCon 2017 special is as follows:
  • The first 100 customers to spend R1000 or more get a FREE Kangertech NEBOX kit. (The R1000 total may include all products purchased including discounted specials)
  • Get their new E-liquid brand "Amplified" for only R150 per 50ml bottle - this is launching at VapeCon
These are just some of the "many, many" specials that Vaperite will have at VapeCon 2017!

Thank you Barry @Vaperite South Africa . I imagine that many folk will be very keen to come see what you have in store for us all on the day!

Vaperite - Nebox.jpg

Vaperite - Amplified.jpg

Last edited:
It is time to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from MR HARDWICK'S

MrHardwicks.jpg

• Buy one of the new flavours (Supermilk!, Calamity Jane, Bombshell) in any size and get a FREE 30ml bottle from the classic range (while stocks last)
Mr Hardwick's will also have spot discounts on the day at their stand at VapeCon 2017!

Thank you @method1. That is just awesome! I definitely want to try one of the new flavours out, so will try get one of them and get a free bottle from the Classic range.

This is a juice from the new range I so want to try - a tobacco coffee!!!!
Mr Hardwicks - Calamity_box_and_bottle_2_large.png

And this is an old favourite from the Classics that I will graciously accept as the free offer :D
DEBBIE!!!
1debbie_large.png

Let's move on to the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from WICKED WICKS

View attachment 104182

• They would like to give away a FREE variety pack (10mls of each flavor of The Red Line = 3 x 10mls) to the first 30 customers to get to their stand at VapeCon 2017!
They are very excited to be launching their all new juice range, The Red Line!

Thank you Jason @pecunium . We are very excited to see you and your team and find out more about the Wicked Wicks offering! Great offer and I am sure many will be interested to try get a free variety pack and try out your juices on the day.

The new Red Line juices sound great !

Grapefruit.... mmm.....

View attachment 104185

View attachment 104187

I've always wanted to find a good cherry juice...

View attachment 104188

Ive had some of that raspberry fizz, i hope there is a 120ml bottle there with my name on it

OMG I'm blown away by the specials so far and I'm sure there are a few Vendors holding out and keeping their hardware specials a secret till the last minute! So keep an eye on this thread because things are really starting to get interesting!

Secrets.jpg

@Silver . In regard to THE VAPERY's add, I had to google CROWN 3 to see its an RTA LOL :devil-flip: (Us NEWBZ)
OH & Finally some Hardwicks! Any prices yet on the new releases hmmm ?
@Stosta : I can relate brother, My list is making my head sore, there goes the hardware budget cause ITS JUICE JUICE and JUST MORE JOOOOOSE!
:lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

Moving on to the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from VAPERITE

View attachment 104208

• The first 100 customers to spend R1000 or more get a FREE Kangertech NEBOX kit. (The R1000 total may include all products purchased including discounted specials)
This is just one of the "many, many" specials that Vaperite will have at VapeCon 2017!

Thank you Barry @Vaperite South Africa . I imagine that many folk will be very keen to come see what you have in store for us all on the day!

View attachment 104209

:eek: I always wanted a Nebox and never got around to pulling the trigger! That is awesome!

View attachment 104212

• Buy one of the new flavours (Supermilk!, Calamity Jane, Bombshell) in any size and get a FREE 30ml bottle from the classic range (while stocks last)
Mr Hardwick's will also have spot discounts on the day at their stand at VapeCon 2017!

Thank you @method1. That is just awesome! I definitely want to try one of the new flavours out, so will try get one of them and get a free bottle from the Classic range.

View attachment 104217

And this is an old favourite from the Classics that I will graciously accept as the free offer :D
DEBBIE!!!
View attachment 104218

Love the branding! Sounds like a great morning vape, added to the list!

This special is a joint initiative from three exhibiting vendors:

PAULIES , ORION VAPES and WICKED VAPES

Paulies.jpg
Orion - 500wide.jpg
Wicked Vapes - 329 high.jpg

Their VapeCon 2017 special offers are as follows:
  • Paulie's Coffee Cake - Special Reserve - 30ml 3mg - for R180
  • Orion's The Belt - Special Reserve - 30ml 3mg - for R180
  • HandleBar - Special Reserve Pecan Butter Cake - 60ml 3mg - for R200
There will be limited availability - so this offer will be while stocks last.

** Please note - these Special Reserve juices are only released once a year at VapeCon - in limited quantity

In addition to the above, they will also be giving away LOTS of FREE juices. There will be three massive free Juice Giveaways (Tons of yummy juices) on the day as well as some clothing items!

Thank you @Paulie, @Michael and @Wicked. I have heard great things about the Special Reserve versions of these juices. I can only imagine there will be a lot of interest and attention on the day! I will be there to find out ;-)

Below are images of Paulie's Coffee Cake, which I do enjoy a lot and which won the Bakery category of the 2016 ECIGSSA Juice Awards. I would love to try the Special Reserve version!

Paulies-coffee-cake.jpg Paulies-coffee-cake description.jpg

And here is Orion's The Belt

Orion - The Belt.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to be that obstinate ungrateful twat and ask "why the lack of hardware specials?" For us DIY folk we're probably not going to be wanting commercial juice at VapeCon. Would love to see some more mod and atty specials.

Am pleased to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

*INTERNATIONAL JUICE ALERT* ;-)

This special is from DRIP SOCIETY

View attachment 103693

Their amazing VapeCon 2017 specials are as follows:
  • Buy one 120ml bottle of Taffy King and get one FREE! (i.e. you get 240ml of juice for R450)
  • Beard Vape co , Juicymon and VapeCrepe selling at R210 for 60ml (normal price around R280)
Another pointer is that all 60ml juices will be sold on the day for R300 or less per 60ml - at the Drip Society VapeCon 2017 stand.

Now that's something great! Thank you @Cruzz_33 , you biscuit! You are going to tantalise our taste buds with these international flavours. I am sure many will want to come sample and buy!

View attachment 103695

Anyone for some strawberries?
View attachment 103696

Mmmmmango - nice!

View attachment 103697

Chocolate Hazelnut.... mmmm..... :)

View attachment 103698
Am pleased to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

*INTERNATIONAL JUICE ALERT* ;-)

This special is from DRIP SOCIETY

View attachment 103693

Their amazing VapeCon 2017 specials are as follows:
  • Buy one 120ml bottle of Taffy King and get one FREE! (i.e. you get 240ml of juice for R450)
  • Beard Vape co , Juicymon and VapeCrepe selling at R210 for 60ml (normal price around R280)
Another pointer is that all 60ml juices will be sold on the day for R300 or less per 60ml - at the Drip Society VapeCon 2017 stand.

Now that's something great! Thank you @Cruzz_33 , you biscuit! You are going to tantalise our taste buds with these international flavours. I am sure many will want to come sample and buy!

View attachment 103695

Anyone for some strawberries?
View attachment 103696

Mmmmmango - nice!

View attachment 103697

Chocolate Hazelnut.... mmmm..... :)

View attachment 103698
OMW..... Drip Society i'm so excited, so keen to sample these flavours and hopefully buy a few.

I'm going to be that obstinate ungrateful twat and ask "why the lack of hardware specials?" For us DIY folk we're probably not going to be wanting commercial juice at VapeCon. Would love to see some more mod and atty specials.
And concentrates... and VG and PG... and nicotine... and anything DIY related

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This special is a joint initiative from three exhibiting vendors:

PAULIES , ORION VAPES and WICKED VAPES

View attachment 104250
View attachment 104251
View attachment 104252

Their VapeCon 2017 special offers are as follows:
  • Paulie's Coffee Cake - Special Reserve - 30ml 3mg - for R200
  • Orion's The Belt - Special Reserve - 30ml 3mg - for R200
  • HandleBar - Special Reserve Pecan Butter Cake - 60ml 3mg - for R200
There will be limited availability - so this offer will be while stocks last.

Thank you @Paulie, @Michael and @Wicked. I have heard great things about the Special Reserve versions of these juices. I can only imagine there will be a lot of interest and attention on the day! I will be there to find out ;-)

Below are images of Paulie's Coffee Cake, which I do enjoy a lot and which won the Bakery category of the 2016 ECIGSSA Juice Awards. I would love to try the Special Reserve version!

View attachment 104257 View attachment 104258

And here is Orion's The Belt

View attachment 104260
R200 for 30ml? Is that a typo? Surely that can't be right...

R200 for 30ml? Is that a typo? Surely that can't be right...

Hi @skola - that is not a typo

I believe that the special reserve is a limited quantity - once off juice - that only gets produced for VapeCon

Hi @skola - that is not a typo

I believe that the special reserve is a limited quantity - once off juice - that only gets produced for VapeCon
Thanks for the confirmation @Silver. It's a pity. I was looking forward to buying a bottle this year but I'll pass with that price.

OR....
Some DIY specials....

I just know @Silver is making us wait til much later for all the DIY and Hardware specials.
He's a tease like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And concentrates... and VG and PG... and nicotine... and anything DIY related

I don't think DIY is suited to an expo type of environment. That is more suitable for larger, higher value items. Hardware vendors have maybe twenty different mods and thirty atties, juice vendors maybe only have half a dozen products in their line. DIY is thousands of small items. Just for a DIY vendor to bring ten bottles of every flavour they have would be a huge undertaking. How do you even display/stock that in such a way that helpers at the stand can find it quickly.

With things like mods and atties, you can also display them and when visitors see them "in the flesh" for the first time, they may be tempted to buy. One DIY concentrate looks like the next, they are all in plain HDPE or PET bottles so there is little display appeal. Juice vendors can have sampling setups at their stand so you can taste their juices. How does a DIY vendor allow you to sample?

Apparently at the Cape fest, DIY vendors were just giving out discount vouchers to buy on the website. That seems the most practical solution.

I don't think DIY is suited to an expo type of environment. That is more suitable for larger, higher value items. Hardware vendors have maybe twenty different mods and thirty atties, juice vendors maybe only have half a dozen products in their line. DIY is thousands of small items. Just for a DIY vendor to bring ten bottles of every flavour they have would be a huge undertaking. How do you even display/stock that in such a way that helpers at the stand can find it quickly.

With things like mods and atties, you can also display them and when visitors see them "in the flesh" for the first time, they may be tempted to buy. One DIY concentrate looks like the next, they are all in plain HDPE or PET bottles so there is little display appeal. Juice vendors can have sampling setups at their stand so you can taste their juices. How does a DIY vendor allow you to sample?

Apparently at the Cape fest, DIY vendors were just giving out discount vouchers to buy on the website. That seems the most practical solution.
Makes perfect sense!

Well... I wouldn't mind discount vouchers either

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It is time for the next special
:rolleyes:

Hi @Glytch

Don't worry, there will be plenty hardware specials at VapeCon.

They may not all have been submitted to us as their "amazing VapeCon special". Reason being that many of the vendors have been waiting for stock to land or clear customs and they were not in a position to submit their hardware special in time. We have been on their tail for quite some time in this regard! And let it be said that the vendors are going to great lengths to be ready for us on the day. We are very lucky.

What you see on this thread is likely to be just a taste of what you will find on the day.

Keep an eye on their dedicated subforums for additional specials they may be announcing soon.

OMW..... Drip Society i'm so excited, so keen to sample these flavours and hopefully buy a few.

@Cruzz_33 says they will have over 100 juices there!

Although winning a day on a bike on a racetrack would be a waste on me, I once stole my friends scooter and had to phone him 500m down the road because I had dropped it. Four wheels good, two wheels bad! :-D

Apparently at the Cape fest, DIY vendors were just giving out discount vouchers to buy on the website.

I got a 10% off voucher from Blckvapour at CVF. It was used without hesitation. :)

We are very pleased to announce the next special for VapeCon 2017

This special is from HOUSE OF VAPE

HouseOfVape.jpg

• BFB International Juice 240ml for only R600 (normal price R800)
  • Jam monster International Juice 100ml for only R300 (normal price R450)
  • First 100 customers get a special HOV discount voucher (terms & conditions apply - details will be announced by HOV closer to VapeCon)
Thank you Brendz @HouseOfVape. Those are great deals indeed! Am very keen to hear what the special HOV discount voucher is all about, so will be watching your subforum closely. I know you will have great things for us on the day and am looking forward to seeing you and the HOV team at VapeCon 2017!
HOV - BFB.jpg

HOV - Jam Monster.jpg

View attachment 104212

View attachment 104217

DEBBIE!!!
View attachment 104218
I love the Mr Hardwick's range..... It's AMAZING!!!!!!! :D:inlove:

Back