VapeCon 2017 - What will you be packing?

Perhaps the best thing is for @GerritVisagie to come empty handed and buy a device and wick it and do a review on what vapecon was like with a nic craving in the long que!

Lol, agreed @Christos !

A bit like when I have gone on a holiday before and had ambitions of packing very little clothing and emptyish bags - with the intention of buying it all at the destination. And what happens? I end up taking everything, wearing very little and buying quite a bit. Then not being able to pack it on the way back.

Lol, agreed @Christos !

A bit like when I have gone on a holiday before and had ambitions of packing very little clothing and emptyish bags - with the intention of buying it all at the destination. And what happens? I end up taking everything, wearing very little and buying quite a bit. Then not being able to pack it on the way back.
I've done a 2 week trip with 3 days packed stuff and survived without buying anything. Very liberating experience.
My wife used to pack 3 bags for a weekend away and then she met me :D now we share a small bag for a week away and the other 3 bags are for junior+

Ha ha, nope! Can't do that.
The drive from Rustenburg alone will kill me with no vaping!
Goon 1.5 on mech pro.

I hope there's a charging station

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can bring a car mod. Hist leave it in the car and ask all the nice ladies for a toot on their vape....

I like that idea.

I think I might take my own advice here... :D just don't ask a man with a fiery red beard for a toot. He might think you like him and initiate his courtship advances etc... I'm looking at you @Stosta. ..

Ill be packing a box of tissues as i cant make vapecon *sniff sniff*

Taking my UD Vape backpack, wallet, mech, batteries and hopefully one or both my new squonkers if they get here on time!

Looking forward to seeing you @Cobrali !
That backpack is the answer - i need to figure this all out !

I am looking forward to seeing you again too Silver! Will let you try my squonks if they arrive on time!

Ok cool
I will look forward to that

You guys with your exotic squonk gear, makes me feel very far behind
But at least I have my Evod with 18mg. Am contemplating going for 24mg with extra menthol for VapeCon because i usually dont have much time to vape so one toot needs to go a long way! :devil:

Ok cool

But at least I have my Evod with 18mg. Am contemplating going for 24mg with extra menthol for VapeCon because i usually dont have much time to vape so one toot needs to go a long way! :devil:

Still ahead of those that haven't quit smoking and started vaping but behind those that have quit altogether. We are in the same place in the line!

Ok cool

I think the mighty evod is old enough and mint to be called a classic now @Silver.

It looks great and it's form factor is even better. I feel bad for ever making fun of it or insinuating that it would get lost in some chain of events :D

I think the mighty evod is old enough and mint to be called a classic now @Silver.

It looks great and it's form factor is even better. I feel bad for ever making fun of it or insinuating that it would get lost in some chain of events :D

Lol @Christos

That little Evod is very special to me. It may be pre-historic, yes. Its strange. In the mornings I cant do lung hits - so I need MTL. And somehow for me the little Evod shines. Especially on the high nic fruity menthols. I also find the draw just perfect for the morning and the integrated drip tip very comfortable. And its my go to portable stealth vape. Its a beast of note for me and I love it to bits.

It will most definitely be packed in for VapeCon. I dont go anywhere without it tagging along - even if i dont use it much. Its a security thing ;-)

I think I might take my own advice here... :D just don't ask a man with a fiery red beard for a toot. He might think you like him and initiate his courtship advances etc... I'm looking at you @Stosta. ..
Mmmm.... Courtship...

I honestly don't know what I'm packing yet! I'm just going to try pack as light as possible so that I have space to take things home!

Just waiting for the date for 2018. Defenitely planning a trip to SA for that. Unfortunately my son did not consider Vapecon in his planning - so my trip to SA is only going be be in September to attend his wedding :)

haha this thread is opening a new can of worms for skelms. Bliksem hulle if we catch em...
Anyways Ill be packing my Minikin 1.5 with Wotofo TROLL 25 RDA to sample them fruity juices and my Smoant battle star with OBS CHEETAH for the deserts and my Avocado 24 RDTA whilst standing in the queue to feed the craving LOL.
MY RDA's will be freshly wicked to hit Paulie's Coffee Cake SPESHIAL Reserve 1st LOL and something else.
Packing a laptop bag with cushioning and still thinking of making simple bubble wrap holders to stash those 30mls glass bottles of juice which i hate with a pashion so they dont break..

mods.jpg

Back