VapeCon 2017 - What will you be packing?

haha this thread is opening a new can of worms for skelms. Bliksem hulle if we catch em...
Anyways Ill be packing my Minikin 1.5 with Wotofo TROLL 25 RDA to sample them fruity juices and my Smoant battle star with OBS CHEETAH for the deserts and my Avocado 24 RDTA whilst standing in the queue to feed the craving LOL.
MY RDA's will be freshly wicked to hit Paulie's Coffee Cake SPESHIAL Reserve 1st LOL and something else.
Packing a laptop bag with cushioning and still thinking of making simple bubble wrap holders to stash those 30mls glass bottles of juice which i hate with a pashion so they dont break..

View attachment 104390

Lol @MrDeedz - the skelms ain't prying the vapes out of our hands - a vaper holds onto his/her vape with passion!

Im gonna just take my tessla nano 120W with my mad dog rda by limitless (considering the baby beast with the rba attachment)

For juice ill be taking some strawberry and cream and perhaps some zoob

And a small back pac to carry stuff in

If @TheV does not take that minivolt i will definitely consider taking it of your hands @Stosta on the day.
That little "oukie" is mine! Mine I tell you :D hehe
Now if customs would just process my black Pulse 22 I can prep the RDA I plan to run on it!

That little "oukie" is mine! Mine I tell you :D hehe
Now if customs would just process my black Pulse 22 I can prep the RDA I plan to run on it!

If you vape below 25 watts on a regular basis the minivolt will definately not disapoint in performance. I am seriously considering a second minivolt and letting go of my "big" mods.

If you vape below 25 watts on a regular basis the minivolt will definately not disapoint in performance. I am seriously considering a second minivolt and letting go of my "big" mods.
I think I can build the pulse for a lekker experience below 25W. I'll play around and definitely find something that works on it.
I'll definitely hit you up for some pointers when I get there :)

I think I can build the pulse for a lekker experience below 25W. I'll play around and definitely find something that works on it.
I'll definitely hit you up for some pointers when I get there :)

I run anything between 0,6(my merlin mini) and 1,1(the wife with merlin mini + restricter) ohms(with ni80 wire) on the minivolt below 25 watts and the performance is really nice.

I run anything between 0,6(my merlin mini) and 1,1(the wife with merlin mini + restricter) ohms(with ni80 wire) on the minivolt below 25 watts and the performance is really nice.
Awesome. I built a 0.7ohm coil for a friend on a Pulse yesterday and the vape was great at 25W and could potentially drop a bit more. I'm sure I can make it work.
I've moved away from the low 0.1 builds on my bigger toys. Running 0.35 on both my Reload and Peerless at the moment and could not be happier

Hi @TheV - totally agree - did a Dual Coil today using basic vape principles and what an awesome outcome - Clouds of Orange - 0.33 Ohm at between 45 to 50W.

Hi @TheV - totally agree - did a Dual Coil today using basic vape principles and what an awesome outcome - Clouds of Orange - 0.33 Ohm at between 45 to 50W.
This is my new happy place @ 45-50W...
bfMLesc.jpg

7 wraps Ni80 30ga x3 + 38ga @ 0.35Ω

Agree @TheV - 45 to 50W

IMG_8857.JPG

IMG_8859.JPG

Sometimes less is more - 24Ga Ni80 - 3mm ID - 10 Wraps - 0.33 Ohms and Cotton Candy.
I have some of those coils you have in your Peerless - mine are from @smilelykumeenit - and they are totally Awesome Coils.

I shall carry my minikin v2, limitless RDA, spare set of charged batteries, a power bank and another power bank....if I can find a power bank I will carry that too.

Agree @TheV - 45 to 50W

View attachment 104860

View attachment 104861

Sometimes less is more - 24Ga Ni80 - 3mm ID - 10 Wraps - 0.33 Ohms and Cotton Candy.
I have some of those coils you have in your Peerless - mine are from @smilelykumeenit - and they are totally Awesome Coils.
Looking good! A nice neat spaced build. I also enjoy my simple round spaced builds from time to time,
At the moment though I just can't put these fused claptons down.

I shall carry my minikin v2, limitless RDA, spare set of charged batteries, a power bank and another power bank....if I can find a power bank I will carry that too.
If I could make a suggestion, you should really consider bringing a power bank to an event like this :p

If I could make a suggestion, you should really consider bringing a power bank to an event like this :p
Hey thats a great idea! I think I will do that! :-D

Minikin Boost
Hadaly with the best flavour build I can muster
The biggest backpack I can find for all the goodies I'm planning on buying.
Oh, and a big bottle of water!

For me its easy. Hadaly with Noisy Cricket v2 and 2 batts... everytime I run out off power, ill just buy a new NCv2 with the two batteries deal :)

Im just carrying 2X 18650s and 1 screw driver and 1 wire cutter.... Tank , mod and juice il get there:p

Back