VapeCon 2018 - DIY E-Liquid Competition!

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
madscientist.gif

VapeCon 2018 DIY E-Liquid Competition !!
--- brought to you by ECIGSSA ---
ECIGSSA will be hosting the DIY E-Liquid Competition at VapeCon 2018 on the 25th and 26th of August 2018 at Heartfelt Arena, PTA (https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2018-sat-sun-25-26-aug-rsvp-save-the-date.t46417/)

We all know that making a DIY juice leaves you feeling like a mad scientist! Well here is the chance to prove that you're not in fact mad, but rather misunderstood, and in fact, you have some serious talent!

The winners not only walk away with a sense of satisfaction, but there are some serious prizes up for grabs too!
How does it work?
  • You post below that you would like to enter - there are only 10 slots available so it's first come first served
  • Do not post your recipe here in the thread - you need to send your recipe privately to @Stosta via PM
  • Please note this is only for forum members, not supporting vendors or vaping vendors

Submitting your recipe
  • We have posted a list of available DIY concentrates below
  • Entrants must use the list of concentrates to create an awesome tasting recipe
  • Recipes must be submitted no later than 5pm on Monday the 6th of August to allow for enough time for mixing and steeping
  • All entrants must PM their recipe to me (@Stosta) in the following format:
Target PG/VG Ratio :

Flavour Name - %
Flavour Name - %
Flavour Name - %
Flavour Name - %
Flavour Name - %

Deciding on the Winner at VapeCon 2018

• Each juice will be made available for VapeCon 2018 attendees at the ECIGSSA Stand to sample and vote on. This will be a blind tasting and voting. The names of the juices and their creators will not be shown.
  • Only 1 vote per person will be permitted. Voters will be encouraged to taste them all and vote for the juice they like the most.
  • Juices will be sampled in an IJust device (or equivalent)
  • The top three recipes will also be posted on the forum for other avid DIY'ers to try out
  • The winning juice will win the coveted DIY VapeCon 2018 title and will win some superb prizes, which will be announced soon.

List of Concentrates:

1. CAP Coconut
  2. CAP Double Apple
  3. CAP Golden Butter
  4. CAP Jelly Candy
  5. Cap Sugar cookie V1
  6. CAP Super Sweet
  7. DIYFS Holy Vanilla
  8. FA Cream Fresh
  9. FA Cuban Supreme
  10. FA Fuji
  11. FA Lemon Sicily
  12. FA Liquid Amber
  13. FA Meringue
  14. FA Peppermint
  15. FA Vienna Cream
  16. FA Zeppola
  17. FLV Bourbon
  18. FLV Greek Yoghurt
  19. FLV Kentucky Blend
  20. FLV Mango
  21. FLV Rich Cinnamon
  22. FLV Vanilla Pudding
  23. FLV Wild Melon
  24. FW Butterscotch Ripple
  25. FW Pink Champagne
  26. FW Yellow Cake
  27. HS Vanilla Ice Cream
  28. INW Cactus
  29. INW Custard
  30. INW Juicy Lemon
  31. INW Orange Shisha
  32. INW Shisha Vanilla
  33. JF Milk Chocolate
  34. LB Blue Raspberry
  35. LB Lemonade
  36. LB Vanilla ice cream
  37. LB Watermelon
  38. MF Coffee
  39. RF Strawberry SC
  40. TFA AP
  41. TFA Bavarian Cream
  42. TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
  43. TFA Dairy/Milk
  44. TFA Dragonfruit
  45. TFA Menthol
  46. TFA RY4 Double
  47. TFA Sour
  48. TFA Strawberry Ripe
  49. TFA Toasted Marshmallow
  50. WS-23 (20%) = Black Ice

A huge thanks to @Richio from BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid Supplies, for supplying the concentrates for this competition. You are a legend sir!!

BLCKVAPOURNEW.jpg
--- Rules ---
  • Please note this competition is aimed at forum members not supporting vendors or other vaping vendors.
  • Recipes must be given a cool name
  • All recipes must be original
  • Entrants must use a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 7 concentrates
  • Entrants can only use a maximum of up to 10% on a single flavour
  • Recipes must be submitted no later than 5pm on Monday the 6th of August to allow for enough time for steeping.
  • You have to be present on Sunday the 26th of August at VapeCon 2018 in order to win
  • We will be limiting the competition to a total of 10 entries
Please reply in this thread below if you would like to take part! We will take the first 10 valid entries (members) in order of them posting.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with, and wish you all the best of luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
@Stosta we can only use a concentrate/s that's on that list bud? And does the recipe need a minimum or max amount of flavours that can be used?

• Entrants must use the list of concentrates to create an awesome tasting recipe

@Stosta we can only use a concentrate/s that's on that list bud? And does the recipe need a minimum or max amount of flavours that can be used?

As per @Chanelr 's reply ;)

Mmmmmm should i or shouldnt i....lol Very tempted even though i have no clue what ill through together from that list of concentrates.

wow im either blind or just too eager! Sorry guys and thank you :)

If you want in I'm going to need you to confirm!

Mmmmmm should i or shouldnt i....lol Very tempted even though i have no clue what ill through together from that list of concentrates.

You should! Worst case scenario is that your juice is awful and nobody ever finds out it was you. Best case... Fame, fortune, women, and some INCREDIBLE prizes!

If you want in I'm going to need you to confirm!

You should! Worst case scenario is that your juice is awful and nobody ever finds out it was you. Best case... Fame, fortune, women, and some INCREDIBLE prizes!

Wish i could click the funny and winner button.

Ok let me enter...have some idea of what i want to make...lol

Back