VapeCon 2018 - DIY E-Liquid Competition!

Good luck to all, I would love to enter, but alas...

For those of you wondering why these two Gods of DIY aren't entering, it's because they are the masterminds behind the awesome list of flavours we have up! (Well that and @Rude Rudi is a supporting vendor). If it was left up to me you would have had 10 mango options, 10 litchi options, 10 strawberry options, and 10 menthol options!

Ive got my idea, i have picked my flavors and researched each one individually...now its up to me to work out best % for each and hopefully produce a great tasting juice!

This is gonna be fun!!!

For those of you wondering why these two Gods of DIY aren't entering, it's because they are the masterminds behind the awesome list of flavours we have up! (Well that and @Rude Rudi is a supporting vendor). If it was left up to me you would have had 10 mango options, 10 litchi options, 10 strawberry options, and 10 menthol options!

Will need to make some gutsy subs. You got some serious rule #1 there.

What is @RichJB s excuse?

Batman... Welcome to the party guy!!!!

@Cor I just want to check if you're still in it?

Marvellous @Stosta !
That was epic

:bell::bell::bell:

Just a reminder to all entrants,
  • You have to be present on Sunday the 26th of August at VapeCon 2018 in order to win
So if you know you are not going to be present on Sunday 26th August, please inform @Stosta and rather allow your spot in the competition to be available to someone who will be present.

If I had to enter I would’ve had to call my concoction ‘feet’ because that’s exactly what my diy tasted like when I attempted

Damn, late again!!!
I really wanted to participate this year
Maybe I'll make it next year.

Good luck guys

@Stosta - howzit, listen just wanted to know if you will place small write up of the recipe + the name next to the Juice on the day of testing. It would be nice to give the person testing the juice, just a smidge of information about the profile. You could even put the recipe information there, generally these are the things that DIY'ers want to see? Let me know your thoughts?

@Stosta - howzit, listen just wanted to know if you will place small write up of the recipe + the name next to the Juice on the day of testing. It would be nice to give the person testing the juice, just a smidge of information about the profile. You could even put the recipe information there, generally these are the things that DIY'ers want to see? Let me know your thoughts?
I would prefer you don't. A good recipe will tell the vaper it's profile without using visual stimulation or guidance or worse having me open a box of my favourite childhood biscuits in the middle of the aisle to see if I either forgot the taste or perhaps they changed the profile.

Last edited:
Back