VapeCon 2018 - DIY E-Liquid Competition!

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
A reminder for those that haven't given me their recipes... Please get them to me by 5pm today!

Steyn777

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
A reminder for those that haven't given me their recipes... Please get them to me by 5pm today!
I am convinced the original post said we had time until 20h00.

@Stosta inner voice: (Is Steyn taking a change here or just kidding, but he normally uses emoticons when he kids, so ((damn I love this vape)) is it possible that a change was made...no that's impossible....but if I say something now I might embarrass him, VISUAL SEQUENCING ISSUES is something people struggle with)) screw this, @Silver will reply.

:treadmill:

StompieZA

Reviewer, DIY Lover & Flavor Chaser
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Recipe officially submitted! Oh my sack i hope i did good...lol

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
I am convinced the original post said we had time until 20h00.

@Stosta inner voice: (Is Steyn taking a change here or just kidding, but he normally uses emoticons when he kids, so ((damn I love this vape)) is it possible that a change was made...no that's impossible....but if I say something now I might embarrass him, VISUAL SEQUENCING ISSUES is something people struggle with)) screw this, @Silver will reply.

:treadmill:
Hahaha! No trolling poor Stosta please, or else some TFA Honey might make its way into your blend! :-D

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
We have all our recipes and we are getting ready to roll!

Last edited by a moderator:

therazia

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Any idea when the winner will be announced?

I'm quite sick at this stage and can't stay there the whole day.

Adephi

Who farted?
LV

Awards
Congrats guys. Was a great competition with big variety of different profiles.

And was great meeting all of you as well!

Room Fogger

Reviewer, Reonaut and Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
A massive congratulations to @BATMAN for first place.:campeon:

And a massive congrats to two new friends @Cor and @Friep ,with 2nd and 3rd, you guys rock. :campeon: Can’t wait for the profiles and maybe the recipies? Great eventually meeting you in person.

Friep

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Thank you guys was awesome never thought I would actually make it trought. Thanks for all the prizes and the effort from [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] you guys rock. My number was 7 the profile i was going for: IMG_20180826_215413.png
@Cor and @BATMAN well done guys it was an honor to be up there with you guys. Amazing to stand there amongst family.

Friep

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
A massive congratulations to @BATMAN for first place.:campeon:

And a massive congrats to two new friends @Cor and @Friep ,with 2nd and 3rd, you guys rock. :campeon: Can’t wait for the profiles and maybe the recipies? Great eventually meeting you in person.

Was epic meeting you over the weekend wished you whete there today aswell had a tasting sesion with @Cor and @Steyn777: IMG_20180826_122856.jpg
@Adephi great meeting you today and that lychee mango is awesome

Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Congrats to @BATMAN , @Cor and @Friep !

And to @Stosta , @Alex, @Kuhlkatz and @Rowan Francis for making this comp happen
And to BLCK @Richio for sponsoring and helping us!!

Funny story, when i was on stage and they were announcing the results and calling up the winners i got so worried because i thought for a moment this was the cloud chasing competition, hehe @BATMAN being the cloud chucker of note.

Well done all you guys did great!