VapeCon 2018 - DIY E-Liquid Competition!

A reminder for those that haven't given me their recipes... Please get them to me by 5pm today!

A reminder for those that haven't given me their recipes... Please get them to me by 5pm today!
I am convinced the original post said we had time until 20h00.

@Stosta inner voice: (Is Steyn taking a change here or just kidding, but he normally uses emoticons when he kids, so ((damn I love this vape)) is it possible that a change was made...no that's impossible....but if I say something now I might embarrass him, VISUAL SEQUENCING ISSUES is something people struggle with)) screw this, @Silver will reply.

:treadmill:

I am convinced the original post said we had time until 20h00.

@Stosta inner voice: (Is Steyn taking a change here or just kidding, but he normally uses emoticons when he kids, so ((damn I love this vape)) is it possible that a change was made...no that's impossible....but if I say something now I might embarrass him, VISUAL SEQUENCING ISSUES is something people struggle with)) screw this, @Silver will reply.

:treadmill:
Hahaha! No trolling poor Stosta please, or else some TFA Honey might make its way into your blend! :-D

We have all our recipes and we are getting ready to roll!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea when the winner will be announced?

I'm quite sick at this stage and can't stay there the whole day.

Congrats guys. Was a great competition with big variety of different profiles.

And was great meeting all of you as well!

A massive congratulations to @BATMAN for first place.:campeon:

And a massive congrats to two new friends @Cor and @Friep ,with 2nd and 3rd, you guys rock. :campeon: Can’t wait for the profiles and maybe the recipies? Great eventually meeting you in person.

Thank you guys was awesome never thought I would actually make it trought. Thanks for all the prizes and the effort from [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] you guys rock. My number was 7 the profile i was going for:IMG_20180826_215413.png
@Cor and @BATMAN well done guys it was an honor to be up there with you guys. Amazing to stand there amongst family.

A massive congratulations to @BATMAN for first place.:campeon:

And a massive congrats to two new friends @Cor and @Friep ,with 2nd and 3rd, you guys rock. :campeon: Can’t wait for the profiles and maybe the recipies? Great eventually meeting you in person.

Was epic meeting you over the weekend wished you whete there today aswell had a tasting sesion with @Cor and @Steyn777:IMG_20180826_122856.jpg
@Adephi great meeting you today and that lychee mango is awesome

Congrats to @BATMAN , @Cor and @Friep !

And to @Stosta , @Alex, @Kuhlkatz and @Rowan Francis for making this comp happen
And to BLCK @Richio for sponsoring and helping us!!

Funny story, when i was on stage and they were announcing the results and calling up the winners i got so worried because i thought for a moment this was the cloud chasing competition, hehe @BATMAN being the cloud chucker of note.

Well done all you guys did great!

Back