VapeCon 2018 - DIY E-Liquid Competition!

Thank you @Silver :-D:-D:-D

I was disappointed at my performance in the cloud comp-but it is you who told me a year ago that it is all for the fun and experience.
However,I am still on a buzz up to today thanks to the DIY comp-a great,great feeling indeed.

Thank you again @Stosta and co.-You guys have really made memorable moments for us here,probably more than you would believe.

Congrats to all the winners! Fantastic to see how far DIY has come in SA!

The DIY Competition was out of this world! We had some great entries, and a lot of positive feedback!

I know you guys are dying to find out the recipes so you can try these out for yourself, so I'll cut the chit-chat and get straight to it!

3rd.jpg
@Friep (Juice # 7)

Buttnaked Tart

Fa Fuji - 2.5%
Cap Double Apple - 4.5%
Fa Liquid Amber - 1%
Flv Rich Cinnamon - 0.25%
LB Vanilla Icecream - 6%
INW Shisha Vanilla - 1%
FA Cream Fresh - 1%

2nd.jpg
@Cor (Juice # 9)
Adam se Klokke
CAP Super Sweet - 1.5%
FA FUJI - 3%
WS 23 - 5%
TFA Sour - 3.5%
CAP Double Appel - 5.5%
CAP Dragon Fruit - 2%
FW Pink Champagne - 0.5%

1st.jpg

@BATMAN (Juice # 2)
Dessert Della Crema

Recipe removed at the request of the original recipe creator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously this is all dependent on the data also - @Stosta, do you have the numbers?
I will have to check when I get home tonight if I still have the counting sheets.

I remember some off-hand but not all of them, so if I do still have them I'll share with you guys!

Sorry guys! I tried to track down the vote-count page last night but couldn't :(

I know it made it back to Durban with me, but where it went from there I have no idea. Will keep on looking for it and update you if I do find it! :h:

I asked last year as well. Any chance the other recipes can be published?
For the sake on following through on what I promised in the first post, I won't post the other seven recipes. However if those that entered and didn't make the top three want to post them on here themselves, that would be great!

I will have to check when I get home tonight if I still have the counting sheets.

I remember some off-hand but not all of them, so if I do still have them I'll share with you guys!

Have you unpacked your luggage yet?

By any chance will there be another competition this year? Would love to enter one.

Thanks for asking @Sareph - and welcome to the forum

There will most definitely be a DIY competition this year at VapeCon 2019!
We are just working on the details and when we are ready, we will announce a thread similar to this one for VapeCon 2019. Keep an eye out on these threads - should be within the next week or so.

Thanks for asking @Sareph - and welcome to the forum

There will most definitely be a DIY competition this year at VapeCon 2019!
We are just working on the details and when we are ready, we will announce a thread similar to this one for VapeCon 2019. Keep an eye out on these threads - should be within the next week or so.

Thank you, looking forward to that.

Back