Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

We are very excited to publish the official VapeCon 2018 video !

VapeCon 2018
Heartfelt Arena, Pretoria, South Africa
25 & 26 August 2018

DOUBLE MEGA EPIC!

Once again, thank you to the venue and their staff, the ECIGSSA Admin & Mod Team and to all the forumites that attended. And a big thank you to all the AMAZING exhibiting vendors! Local and International! What a spectacular show you put on for us all!

We would also like to give credit to the outstanding videographer, Marlie van Oudtshoorn from Unbreakable Media who filmed and edited the video for us.

Last edited:
Fantastic video!
Takes me back to those days:-D

Great job to everyone.
Cant wait for next year

Great Video

Well put together. My wife made it into both videos :--P:D

Thanks Ecigssa Mod and Admin team for an awesome event. Can't wait for the next one :headbang:

@Jag2018 , check the official video for VapeCon 2018, which took place in August this year in Pretoria.

Vape scene up here in Gauteng is not bad at all ;-)
hehe

That said, there were several folk from all over the country, including many Capetonians

Awesome video ....TheEcigStore is always proud to be part of Vapecon ...Designing an awesome vaping vibe at every VapeCon that we've attended bringing in the latest trending hardware and eliquids ,proudly supporting local and international brands.VapeCon has become an international magnet where we have our international vendors giving us a surprise visit ....Ryan Curry Howard from Craving Vapour USA...2019 is going to be epic .20180825_153831.jpg IMG_20180827_185634_013.jpg IMG_20180827_185634_014.jpg

Thanks for the support @The eCigStore
2019 is going to be great indeed!

Can’t wait for this years vapecon I know it’s gonna be epic again road tripping to jozi here we come

Can’t wait for this years vapecon I know it’s gonna be epic again road tripping to jozi here we come

Great to hear @Yuvir Punwasi
So glad you are making so much effort to be there.
Awesome

VapeCon 2019 is going to be great!

Just bumping this thread for those that haven't watched the official video of VapeCon 2018

If you haven't seen it and haven't attended VapeCon before, take a few minutes and check it out :D

(Click on the video in the first post at the top of this thread)

Last edited:
Back