NB VapeCon 2018 - Sat & Sun 25-26 Aug - RSVP - Save the date

Just an update

VapeCon 2018 preparations started shortly after last year's event...
Lots of high level thinking has already taken place and several important decisions have already been made.

We have been busy in the background although it may seem quiet on this thread ;-)

One thing is for sure, VapeCon 2018 is going to be super special !

Looking so forward to seeing everyone again
:aaaaa:

when can we register for comps seeing some guy pushed me outa the way when i wanted to enter for the cloud comp.

when can we register for comps seeing some guy pushed me outa the way when i wanted to enter for the cloud comp.

It will be closer to the time @JoAnne Barkhuizen

What we did last year was have several "slots" available on the forum and several open slots for those registering on the day.

Keep a look out closer to VapeCon time and you will see the threads going up for the competition entries.

It will be closer to the time @JoAnne Barkhuizen

What we did last year was have several "slots" available on the forum and several open slots for those registering on the day.

Keep a look out closer to VapeCon time and you will see the threads going up for the competition entries.
thank you Mnr will keep an eye out

Def coming rsvp button not working - group of 10

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I've been good .... so far :CHUKKLING:
I've been bbbbaasadddd, but it felt so good.:D Still going to save up though, but maybe not as much as last year, because of Reo fund, but as long as I can afford some beers for some of the guys I'm dying to meet, I'll be extremely happy.

I had to read that 4th word of yours twice before I understood what you meant! :-D
I misspelt the damn word! Hahaha... when I’m with my brasse people have to often ask what language we are speaking because we use so mix Afrikaans and English so much, it would’ve been good if we were females who skinner, but sadly it just makes us look like poepe

I misspelt the damn word! Hahaha... when I’m with my brasse people have to often ask what language we are speaking because we use so mix Afrikaans and English so much, it would’ve been good if we were females who skinner, but sadly it just makes us look like poepe
You talk like a Capetonian lol

Def coming rsvp button not working - group of 10

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Hi @Douglas

Great to hear you are coming ;-)

The RSVP functionality does not work with Tapatalk
Try using a normal browser to get the full forum functionality

Thanks for asking @Vanhep01
We do intend having a DIY competition this year but we have not finalised the details so you will have to wait a while as @Adephi mentioned.
Last year it was only one juice per person.
We will announce on the forum our plans when we are ready but it will be closer to the event
Ok, thanks.
Cannot wait for this year's VapeCon.

Hi all,

We are extremely excited to announce:

VapeCon 2018 - brought to you by ECIGSSA

It will take place on Saturday AND Sunday 25-26 August 2018 and will be held at the Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria.

Last time we said it would be MEGA EPIC and it sure was! This time it's going to be DOUBLE MEGA EPIC! Over two days!

If you haven't seen the video from VapeCon 2017 - have a look:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2017-official-video.t42662/

With the two day event there are going to be some changes and improvements that we're already working on ;-) More details will be announced as it unfolds...

Lets just say that VapeCon 2018 is going to be DOUBLE MEGA EPIC and not to be missed! It's going to be a weekend of fun and excitement for all. Not to mention some fabulous deals and the chance to see what's hot!

There are going to be lots of competitions, giveaways and prizes. While this event is open to all, we are going to do something special again for the ECIGSSA members. For some of these giveaways, we are going to be making use of the RSVP list. So please RSVP with the blue button below. (with a normal browser - not Tapatalk)

The event is brought to you by ECIGSSA so the team here will be working hard in the months ahead to make it a success. Once again, @Silver will be handling vendors for the event and both @Rob Fisher and @Silver will be the official spokespersons.

Please save the dates and join us for a special time at VapeCon 2018!
View attachment 119452

[RSVP=46417]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

ace_d_house_cat - 4
Adephi - 2
Ahmed Kara - 2
Aiden Kok - 4
akhalz - 1 - Oh yes, definitely coming, and over 2 days it's going to be EPIC
Alex - 1
Anel Christou - 3
Apollo - 3
Asterix - 2 - @BellaBum we are going! Just seen 2017 video!
Bananaheadcase - 4
BATMAN - 4 - Cannot wait to purchase some awesome goodies,amazing give-aways and the cloud comp!!!
Ben Kush - 5 - Super Excited
Ben Stanger - 3
BigGuy - 1 - Craig Big but thin guy.
Calvin Naidoo - 4
Candz - 3
Caramia - 2
Comrad Juju - 1
Cor - 2
Cornelius - 3 - Let the madness begin! We need a Ecigssa table this year for all to sit down togheter.
Create-A-Cloud - 1 - Bigger and better
Damon_Scholz - 4
Daniel - 1 - The Vaping Bru
Deadz - 4 - 2 * Days :)
Dean - 2 - 2 days !!!!!! :D
Douglas - 10
Dreadside - 2
Faheem 'Zyzz' Khan - 1
Faheem777 - 1
FML - 1
Friep - 1 - C
GarethWo - 1
gbuckley - 2
GerritVisagie - 1 - can't wait!
Gizmo - 9
Goldfish619 - 1 - Time for another epic day
GuntherHubner117 - 2 - Can't wait
Haaziq - 2
Imperator - 1 - First time for me!
ivc_mixer - 4
Jblack - 2 - Cant wait :)
Jengz - 3 - Hoyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa let’s do this!
JoAnne Barkhuizen - 2
KieranD - 1
Killy - 1
kitsokay - 3
kittyjvr1 - 2
Kuhlkatz - 1 - Lookin' forward to this one !
Leon Booysen - 2
Marek_710 - 1 - 2017 was my first and not my last!!!
Marius van Tonder - 3
MartinDC - 3 - Vape Con 2018 "it's now double or nothing" .... neat
Melis - 1
Memz - 1
Mida Khan - 4
Miguel Pestana - 3 - Looking for some nice new devices and great juice specials and flavours
Moe7867 - 1
MoJoe - 1 - Both days, looking forward to it
MrDeedz - 2 - Are we there yet 0_o
MuRdoc461 - 2
Muttaqeen - 5 - Looking forward to it
Nabeelisaacs43 - 1
Nosvarato - 1
Oupa - 4
Ozeran - 3
Paulie - 1
Phillip kritharis - 2
Pritesh Purbhoo - 5
Rafique - 4
Rob Fisher - 1 - X2 of everything! We are going to have a X2 Blast!
Room Fogger - 1 - Cannot wait for this!
Rude Rudi - 1 - Ja!!!
RynoP - 2 - cant wait!
SEAN P - 1
SergioChasingClouds - 3
Silver - 1 - This is going to be very special!
Smoke_A_Llama - 3 - Ban me from classifieds so I can save up ( joking )
Smokie2809 - 5
Sone - 2 - Super excited about it
Steyn777 - 1
Stosta - 1 - An entire weekend of vaping glory!!!!
Stroodlepuff - 7 - 2 days!!!!! YASSSS BOOOIII
TheGrandMaster - 1
TheV - 1
Trishan Gounden - 3
Vanhep01 - 3 - Can't wait, it is going to be awesome.
Vape_N8th - 1 - Im going because I want to hang out with Craig the thin big guy !
Vapington - 6
vicTor - 2
Viresh - 3
Warlock - 1
Willyza - 1 - Yessssssss................

Total: 221
Super Excited - How will the Vape Con Winner be determined if the Event is over 2days?

Super Excited - How will the Vape Con Winner be determined if the Event is over 2days?

Welcome to the forum @ChickaBear

We are planning to have several great competitions for VapeCon this year.

We will announce it closer to the time ;-)

Im so glad to see more ladies that want to enter the comps, I hope it will last till the day because i would like to have comps with ladies. Guys no offence but we need more ladies to come and enter the comps on the day. Welcome @ChickaBear and i will see you my friend @Jo-Anne Barkhuizen. This will be so epic i cqnt wait.

Is there any vedors that need some helpers for the day. 2 adult vapers?

Yeah will be my first Vapecon can't wait :FADDANCING:

Will have to start saving money now dammit

Back