NB VapeCon 2018 - Sat & Sun 25-26 Aug - RSVP - Save the date

Hi Vapers....does anyone know when and where tickets can be purchased ?

Hi @Anton Erasmus
Tickets will be announced in due course. We haven't announced yet.

Should be similar to last year. Online beforehand and at the door on the day.

Just keep an eye on these VapeCon threads and we will announce when ready

@Stosta - your RSVP comment is epic "An entire weekend of vaping glory"

So well summed up ;-)

Indeed
:D:D

Just picking up on some of the comments in the RSVPs

This one from @Keith Milton
"Going to be a PARTY"

You are so right Keith. We are going to have a BIG vape party ;-)

Planning for VapeCon 2018 is progressing well and the excitement is starting to mount! Bring it on! Two Days of MEGA FUN!
Vapecon1824.JPG

Just following up on more of the RSVP messages...

This one from @Zebeebee
"Zebeebee - 4 - Can't wait but huge dilemma...Have a baby on the way and round that time too. For now its a yes, might change"

Wishing you all the best with the baby on the way @Zebeebee - if you can't make it that is totally understandable and we will think of you. Hope the timing works out for you!

This one from @Zebeebee
"Zebeebee - 4 - Can't wait but huge dilemma...Have a baby on the way and round that time too. For now its a yes, might change"

Wishing you all the best with the baby on the way @Zebeebee - if you can't make it that is totally understandable and we will think of you. Hope the timing works out for you!
Congrats @Zebeebee , so you will be handing out bottles of a cigar juice on the day? :campeon:
  • To solve your dilemma with attending Vapecon, make sure wife is not in labor.
  • Drive to Pretoria, the last together road trip excuse does come to mind.
  • Book her into guesthouse, or nearest hospital if unsure.
  • Enjoy Vapecon.
Just joking, enjoy the day when it happens and let us know! It is a great privilege to be a parent, and enjoy while young. At some stage you are going to be like me, carless virtually every weekend.:D Feel like a wallet or Petrocard most of the time.

Congrats @Zebeebee , so you will be handing out bottles of a cigar juice on the day? :campeon:
  • To solve your dilemma with attending Vapecon, make sure wife is not in labor.
  • Drive to Pretoria, the last together road trip excuse does come to mind.
  • Book her into guesthouse, or nearest hospital if unsure.
  • Enjoy Vapecon.
Just joking, enjoy the day when it happens and let us know! It is a great privilege to be a parent, and enjoy while young. At some stage you are going to be like me, carless virtually every weekend.:D Feel like a wallet or Petrocard most of the time.

Thanks for this post. This really made my day. Love it!

Luckily I stay in Pretoria so that's sorted so far. I can tell her I'm gonna fix heartvelts wifi as I work for the company that manages that. Shhht don't tell them I actually want to enjoy the day if I can make it without working hehe...

Ah shucks. Excited about both things though but as Silver said maybe the timing works out.

This one from @Zebeebee

Thank you so much Silver. We will have to wait and see but I'm still excited for both Vapecon and Little Baby hehe. Just make sure the vid is awesome if the timing doesn't allow hehe

Continuing on with the RSVP messages

This one from @RenaldoRheeder :

RenaldoRheeder - 1 - Nigeria will be represented

The way you roll, you better start booking that container ship from Durban back to Lagos
We probably need to hire a few trucks to take your purchases from Pretoria to Durban after the event.
Lol

Am so happy you will be there @RenaldoRheeder !

Cant wait me and the whole family will be there

Continuing on with the RSVP messages

This one from @RenaldoRheeder :

RenaldoRheeder - 1 - Nigeria will be represented

The way you roll, you better start booking that container ship from Durban back to Lagos
We probably need to hire a few trucks to take your purchases from Pretoria to Durban after the event.
Lol

Am so happy you will be there @RenaldoRheeder !
The way this guy rolls, as long as he is going, no vendor will need any other attendees.

I heard some vendors doubled up on stock for the day after hearing MR Vape Nigeria will be present.

They say that manufacturers are sweating because of the back orders they are on due to the knowledge of @RenaldoRheeder attending vape con

Between @Silver & @Jengz I believe there is a conspiracy going to see who can get me to be bankrupt first (and they are just the ones that shamelesly does it openly and publicly). Have you guys not been following my posts recently? - I have stocked up quite well. My mom always fed us before we went grocery shopping, so that we did not arrive at the store hungry and then buy unnecessary groceries. I apply the same principal with vape gear :-D

Between @Silver & @Jengz I believe there is a conspiracy going to see who can get me to be bankrupt first (and they are just the ones that shamelesly does it openly and publicly). Have you guys not been following my posts recently? - I have stocked up quite well. My mom always fed us before we went grocery shopping, so that we did not arrive at the store hungry and then buy unnecessary groceries. I apply the same principal with vape gear :-D

Lol @RenaldoRheeder - your plan is a good one

But

@Jengz and I are counterplanning..... :D:D:D
And we're also consulting with master enabler Mr Fisher.......

Lol @RenaldoRheeder - your plan is a good one

But

@Jengz and I are counterplanning..... :D:D:D
And we're also consulting with master enabler Mr Fisher.......

Wow - now you are playing dirty @Silver. Running to your older bigger brother when I fight back - that is just not fair. :-( I think it is time to call my supporters army in

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Continuing on with scanning the RSVP messages:

This one is from @ACRECCE
"ACRECCE - 1 - Cant wait, will be my 1st Vapecon"

Glad to hear @ACRECCE - and its going to be great to see you there. I think you are in for a nice surprise :D

A first time VapeCon experience is normally filled with awe, wonder and excitement, all at the same time!

General awe and excitement from most folk as they walk in to the arena for the first time:
Excited face - 200 by 324.jpg

And if you are @Spongebob , then it's something like this:
spongebob excited - resized 150 by 192.jpg

If you are one of the judges of the competitions, then its one of these:
Simon Cowell in awe - resized 150 by 205.jpg

When you find a juice that you've been hunting for ages, and it's now on special:
Excited woman face.jpg

And then when you think to yourself, "how am I going to explain this to my partner when I get home":
nicholas-cage-face in wonder.jpg

VapeCon is all of the above.... and more.... The level of excitement is electric, especially from us ECIGSSA enthusiasts !!

And as for us on the organising team, let me just say, each one of us are just as excited!

Mr Bean Excited Face - resized 398 by 388.jpg

And then when you think to yourself, "how am I going to explain this to my partner when I get home":
nicholas-cage-face-in-wonder-jpg.134671
The way I can relate to this!

Can't wait for VapeCon 2018 :D :D :D

Had to miss last year because work, so I'm extremely excited to attend this year!

This will be me as soon as the doors open:
dogerocket.gif

BTW @Stosta I'm seriously going to be looking for the stormtrooper helmet all weekend. I think there will be much disappointment if you show up without one.

Had to miss last year because work, so I'm extremely excited to attend this year!

This will be me as soon as the doors open:
View attachment 134679

BTW @Stosta I'm seriously going to be looking for the stormtrooper helmet all weekend. I think there will be much disappointment if you show up without one.
Hahaha! Prepare to be disappointed! Maybe I'll get crafty and make one out of a paper plate! :campeon:

I would love one, but they are pretty damned expensive, and I have a fat head so I would probably import something that doesn't fit.

If you are referring to his avatar, I'm expecting a stormtrooper in drag arranging the beerpong competition. Now that will be something to talk about for years to come.

Back