NB VapeCon 2018 - Sat & Sun 25-26 Aug - RSVP - Save the date

Picking up on the RSVP message from @Jengz

Jengz - 3 - Hoyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa let’s do this!

You can say that again @Jengz - we are certainly going to do this!

VapeCon 2018 is approaching the 2 month to go mark
The preparation is ramping up a lot!

Another comment that is classic from @antonherbst

antonherbst - 2 - Super keen and this year i am bronging an arsenal of vape friends and vamilie

The spirit at VapeCon is electric!
Hard to describe

Can't wait to see you @antonherbst - we can have a vape and a chat !
PS - that OL16 driptip is working super, thanks again for it!

6ce095db8815f8b808b315c3822ea6a8.jpg

Another comment that is classic from @antonherbst

antonherbst - 2 - Super keen and this year i am bronging an arsenal of vape friends and vamilie

The spirit at VapeCon is electric!
Hard to describe

Can't wait to see you @antonherbst - we can have a vape and a chat !
PS - that OL16 driptip is working super, thanks again for it!

6ce095db8815f8b808b315c3822ea6a8.jpg

Glad the vape electricity could help a fellow vaper with a legendary setup.

And yes the vibe at vapecon i recon will be crazy this year as its split over two days. Super keen for the chat with you @Silver and i will have the newest addition to my collection there on the day for you to have a vape on it.

58922FB2-FBA5-4093-AA1C-EC77A57C21C0.jpeg

Oh my word @antonherbst !
Am looking forward to that.
It looks veeeeerrrry nice!!!!!

This one from @Smoke_A_Llama

Smoke_A_Llama - 3 - Ban me from classifieds so I can save up ( joking )

Lol Sir Llama!
Although you joke, I do think peeps need to keep a bit of extra cash saved up because there's going to be amazing things at VapeCon.

I've been on the phone many hours a day for the past 2 weeks with the exhibitors applying for stands. And just hearing what they are planning makes me very excited.

New products, new juices, new ideas - its going to be very special!

Leave has been given the all clear by my boss! Just got to get him to sign that bad boy!

Vapecon 2018 baby!!!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

This one from @Carnival

Carnival - 1 - can't wait to damage my bank account! Haha!

@Carnival - I think with a bit of planning, damage can be under control. Once all the vendors are announced and we get some visibility of what great things are going to be on offer, it should be easier. Well that's the theory anyway ;-)

This one from @Carnival

@Carnival - I think with a bit of planning, damage can be under control. Once all the vendors are announced and we get some visibility of what great things are going to be on offer, it should be easier. Well that's the theory anyway ;-)

@Silver yeah, a little bit of planning can go a long way. ;) Think I’ll only take a certain amount with me, so I can’t over spend!

The way this guy rolls, as long as he is going, no vendor will need any other attendees.

I heard some vendors doubled up on stock for the day after hearing MR Vape Nigeria will be present.

They say that manufacturers are sweating because of the back orders they are on due to the knowledge of @RenaldoRheeder attending vape con

And I believe that a special cordoned off speed-walkway will be built just for @RenaldoRheeder.

This one from @Carnival

Glad to hear that you're going after all, @Carnival!

There is a rumor that their will be a special section for the international guests, but I also heard another rumor about a quarantine area for Nigerians

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Just on that note @RenaldoRheeder

There is no special area for so called "special people". No VIP area or VIP tickets.
We are ALL special and we ALL rock together the whole weekend!

Vaping community spirit...

Touching on the RSVP comments...

This one from @Anvil

Anvil - 2 - Is it August yet?

No @Anvil, it's not August yet, but we crept over the 2 months to go mark! Quite a significant timeline because VapeCon prep is busy ramping up into full gear...

2 months!
:eek::eek: - so much to do
:D:D - not long to go

Love this postcard ;-)

VCon 2018 - Elephant.png

Hi all

We are very excited to start announcing the vendors that are confirmed as exhibitors for VapeCon 2018 - on 25-26th August 2018 - at Heartfelt Arena

I will use this thread to keep a running commentary of the vendors that have been confirmed. We will also make an index of all the vendors in time.

It's going to be double mega epic!

vapecon-logo-transparent-background-200-by-200-jpg.94984
Hi guys!

This is my first time going to Vapecon (started vaping around October) and just want to know when tickets are on sale online?

Don't know if I saw information from last year but just want to make sure.

Thanks!

Hi guys!

This is my first time going to Vapecon (started vaping around October) and just want to know when tickets are on sale online?

Don't know if I saw information from last year but just want to make sure.

Thanks!

Hi @Amour Nel
Welcome to the forum.

Have moved your post from that other Confirmed Vendors thread to this one - the RSVP one. I see you have RSVPed for 2. Great.

We are busy getting ready for the online ticket sales - not long to go - should be within the next week or so. We will announce it here on the forum.

Delighted to hear you will be coming to VapeCon. It's going to be a very special event!

Hopefully this time, there will be better entrance control for those of us who have prepaid for our tickets, and perhaps some better queue management.

Tickets - check.

Now I have to tell the wife I accidentally got weekend pass tickets.

See you all there.
Remember the coffee for the que

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back