NB VapeCon 2018 - Sat & Sun 25-26 Aug - RSVP - Save the date

So I got the promo mail now, asking for a unique password, where do I find this or am I being silly?

Good to see you RSVPed @Chanelr

Chanelr - 3 - Cant wait

Going to be very special and we can't wait either!
:FADDANCING:

Great to see your RSVP @Viper_SA

Viper_SA - 1 - I'll be there! With some well steeped tobaccos for anyone that want a taste, lol

Am keen to try out some of the tobaccoes if the opportunity arises !

Viper_SA - 1 - I'll be there! With some well steeped tobaccos for anyone that want a taste, lol

Let's team up and hunt him down..
I'd love some new Tobaccos in my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, you could cuff him to a Chair at the door when you give him his name tag....

And the cuffs come off one click at a time after each DIY tobacco juice has been tasted by a panel of tobacco lovers....

Only kidding...
@Viper_SA we look forward to seeing you. Bring a lekker strong tobacco !

Man, excitement is growing at a rate of knots. Is it too early to start the "What are you packing" thread yet??
I know I'm gonna kick the bucket on this one, but no hardware on my shopping list this year, only finding and meeting forum members, and tasting juice, and most likely, copious amounts of Windhoek to pair with all the tobaccos

Man, excitement is growing at a rate of knots. Is it too early to start the "What are you packing" thread yet??
I know I'm gonna kick the bucket on this one, but no hardware on my shopping list this year, only finding and meeting forum members, and tasting juice, and most likely, copious amounts of Windhoek to pair with all the tobaccos

Ya, excitement is building

We nearly done with the exhibitor registration process
Then several projects will ramp up to get us ready. Its a big project overall but so far I am happy that we are on track with the big things. We are certainly in for a great time!

Given that it's two days this year I am also hoping that it will give a bit more time for people to meet each other and have some chill time.

This year I'm planning like a boss.

Got me 4 runners.

Going to devide that hall up in to 4 quadrants. Each runner will have a floor plan and a list of items to buy.

I'm not missing out on any specials this year

Game on boys and girls

Hey guys. This will be my first vape expo, wondering what the RSVP is for? I'm bringing along 3 vapers and RSVP'd.

I'm excited to meet fellow vapers and enjoy the atmosphere of the expo! I've heard there's lots of great people going and there will be great specials etc. I'm trying hard not to buy anything else this month and it's tough. Haha

Hey guys. This will be my first vape expo, wondering what the RSVP is for? I'm bringing along 3 vapers and RSVP'd.

I'm excited to meet fellow vapers and enjoy the atmosphere of the expo! I've heard there's lots of great people going and there will be great specials etc. I'm trying hard not to buy anything else this month and it's tough. Haha

The RSVP is so that forum members will get name tags and be inline for lucky draws! Boom!

Sorry to disappoint guys, but since my return to vaping I don't enjoy tobaccos much anymore, so I pif'd all my juice and concentrates to @GregF, you'll have to gang up on him, lol.

Sorry to disappoint guys, but since my return to vaping I don't enjoy tobaccos much anymore, so I pif'd all my juice and concentrates to @GregF, you'll have to gang up on him, lol.
if @GregF doesn't see this thread he's in for a nasty shock when he gets mobbed by everyone at the front door!

if @GregF doesn't see this thread he's in for a nasty shock when he gets mobbed by everyone at the front door!
I have seen it but unfortunately I will be out of town for this one and will not be able to attend.:(

Back