NB VapeCon 2018 - Sat & Sun 25-26 Aug - RSVP - Save the date

Let's team up and hunt him down..
I'd love some new Tobaccos in my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Count me in in the hunt, I’m just not so good on running things down anymore, and it’s not old age, I dye my beard silver myself, dam, who am I kidding.:D

Excellent news and congratulations meneer, hoping to be able to meet you and a lot of other formites there for sure.

Would love to meet your Reo's too!

Now just waiting for what will happen with the DIY competition.

when will the cloud and trick comps be held? need to know which day to purchase tickets for

Hi @JiveshB
Just hang ten for a bit.
We are finalising the details for the various competitions - and we will announce when we are ready.

In the meantime, I suggest you get a weekend pass!

Can tickets be bought at the "door" as well?

Continuing to scan the RSVP messages

This one from @DamianTyczy :
DamianTyczy - 3 - Loved last years. Cant wait for what is in store this year

Thanks Damian, last year's event was epic.
We are doing all we can to make sure this year's event wont be forgotten.
Glad you will be joining us!

@Ruben , i see your RSVP here on the VapeCon 2018 thread ;-)
Ruben - 2 - First one can't wait

Ive seen quite a few questions asking what is the point of RSVPing for VapeCon on this thread

So let me summarise
  1. Firstly, you will get a special forum name tag at the entrance with your forum name prominently displayed on it
  2. If you wear it on the day, you will be in line for some awesome random giveaway prizes, dedicated to ECIGSSA forumites
The whole point of this is that we spend a lot of time interacting with one another on the forum and this event gives us a great opportunity to meet the people behind the forum names. It's quite special because there are not many events with a special forum community like ours behind it. So wear your forum name tag on the day and interact with other forumites. Its all in the name of extra fun and enjoyment.

I think somebody should start a "what are you planning on purchasing at vapecon" thread-if there isn't one already that is.

Would be brilliant to see how vast the variety would be.

Back