Vapecon 2018 - What are you saving up for?

What do you want to buy at Vapecon?

• Total voters

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So as Vapecon is slowly approaching I thought to myself, "Why am I going? What do I want?". I have not completely answered the question yet, but I know some of the things I would like to get is a Dwarv MTL or DTL atomiser, some batteries and not really sure what else.

What's on your Vapecon to-get list? #lookingforinspiration :)

Nice thread @ivc_mixer !

I'm hoping to grab plenty of juice! Hoping to stock up on some favourites at great prices, and hopefully finding one or two new ones!

Please let me know if there are more tags to be added to the poll.

Booze money to buy a drink for everyone I want to meet, I’m cheap, Coke and I’m done. :confused: And maybe if there is any cash left, some batteries,:p and a Dwarv, :inlove:and a mod or so,:nod: now see how fast this went from a beer to me buying a lot of other goodies, @ivc_mixer , you’re a bad influence!:D

Hoping to find a replacement regulated squonker at a good price.

And some batteries.

I'm looking at a mech squonker mod (maybe Pulse BF), and some batteries. and would like some wires and titanium cotton

I want a pink/purple Asmodus Lustro and I'm hoping it's on special at Vapecon

titanium cotton

I remember reading about this. Now you've got me wanting some as well! Bugger, I should never have created this thread, I can see the budget heading the way of the Dodo

I remember reading about this. Now you've got me wanting some as well! Bugger, I should never have created this thread, I can see the budget heading the way of the Dodo
Think Im just taking cash and leaving the cards at home

im hoping they sell the SV-Mi one , and some salt nic juices !! and maybe some 20700 batteries for my Pulse

I hope the vendors are reading this and bring enough stock, especially for those people who aren't going Saturday but only on Sunday

I hope to see the Dwarw dL tank at vapecon I really need 1 in my life

Also hope to see the vendor specials soon so we guys know how much to save up for vapecon and plan ourselves onto what to get

Juice, juice and .... juice. ;)

I plan on buying sufficient stock until next VapeCon... :D

I hope the vendors are reading this and bring enough stock, especially for those people who aren't going Saturday but only on Sunday
I agree 100%. This will be my first vapecon and my biggest fear is a lack of stock.

They should bring enough of what's on special and ensure there is enough for morning and afternoon, both days.

I'd like to get some batteries, a few juices, maybe an RTA if there is anything decent and new, and the last thing which I am still thinking about is the new Lost Vape Paranormal.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

i Am hoping for an Asmodus thor and Asmodus mini for good prices as asmodus will be there, also stock up on BLC DIY juice

I agree 100%. This will be my first vapecon and my biggest fear is a lack of stock.

They should bring enough of what's on special and ensure there is enough for morning and afternoon, both days.

I'd like to get some batteries, a few juices, maybe an RTA if there is anything decent and new, and the last thing which I am still thinking about is the new Lost Vape Paranormal.

dont think about the paranormal, just get it. its brilliant. Best mod I own looks and battery life is awesome

Loved that mod since I laid eyes on it - It's the price tag I am thinking about!

Bread and water for three months after vapecon

Word of advice for those going for the first time,
  • you are going to be overwhelmed :eek:
  • You cannot anticipate what you will want;)
  • No budget amount will be big sufficient unless you have serious self control, I sure as dam do not.:D
  • Dress warm, thequeue is long!!

I know it may already be common-but for some reason,everytime I plan on saving towards a hexohm,I end up needing to spend my money elsewhere.

My initial confusion was between the new SX Mini T-Class or the Hex,but I think that I am now leaning more towards the Hex.
For some reason when you save for vapecon,you actually feel a lot less guilty of spending your cash on gear there :-D

Perhaps its just me :wondering:

Back