Vapecon 2018 - What are you saving up for?

What do you want to buy at Vapecon?

• Total voters
Top of my list is a Smok Guarkdian III, if I can get one!

Both my brother and I are looking at the I-priv as well (hoping the Smok stand will have them), since at the moment they are only available on their webstore, as far as I know. With that goes an ample supply of 20700 batteries.

A new RTA, whatever catches my fancy on the day.

Clear battery wraps! For my 18650's and hopefully the new 20700's I plan on getting!

And a bag full of DIY ingredients from BLCK!!!

With all the specials the retailers are running at the moment, I am finding it hard to save up for Vapecon! But still, the more I read about it, the more I want a Dvarw DL. Hexohm would also be nice, thanks for ruining my budget @BATMAN :rofl:

Bottles of this stuff

Honey-Mellon.jpg

Cosmic Dropz - Honey Melon
(can't find it anywhere :-()

With all the specials the retailers are running at the moment, I am finding it hard to save up for Vapecon! But still, the more I read about it, the more I want a Dvarw DL. Hexohm would also be nice, thanks for ruining my budget @BATMAN :rofl:
You don't want a Dvarw trust me. You NEED a Dvarw! I might pick up another one if there are even any left by then.

Juice, juice, juice, juice, juice and some juice. Looking forward to all the new juice launches cause we have the best juice makers on this planet in SA.

Juice , batteries ... beer ... that's about it ....

Last time I was too busy to buy anything and all I managed to get was a t-shirt or two and some juice... hopefully, with it being over two days, I may get a break to hurt the credit card a little. I'm after things I have never seen before.

a Petri 24... If no Dwarv's available, that's the other one I am hoping for. Just remembered. And then also will see if someone has a special on a Suorin Air. Bugger, the list is growing too much again. lol

@ivc_mixer , do you mind if we edit the poll options above?

I want to add a few different options

By all means! I've been wanting to but don't know how...

Thanks

Have kept the Dvarw (to preserve those votes) and Batteries options

Changes the Juice to Local Juice
Added a few other options

Will be interesting to see how this poll develops

Thanks

Have kept the Dvarw (to preserve those votes) and Batteries options

Changes the Juice to Local Juice
Added a few other options

Will be interesting to see how this poll develops

Thanks Silver :)

Wait, there will be dvarws??? My card is going to start smoking! Who will be selling them? For a plan of attack :p

Im just hoping for the lmc classic 220w to add to my lmc box collection, I know they had terrible battery life, but it was my first real mod i bought at vapecon 2016 and i bought the "murica" last year, i just hope this isnt going to be a tradition :wondering:
upload_2018-7-30_9-6-12.png

This question has created a huge amount of conflict internally...

So, my list this far:
Paranormal 250C - Since it came out I've wanted one, never managed to convince myself to pull the trigger on one, up until now.
Decent amount of Batteries and a new charger
HE RDA - If there are any available
A Squonk Mod - Because I'm curios.
Enough Juice to last me a good 3 months
General Items that would be cheaper than usual i.e. Wick, Wire, etc.

I would really like a Dwarw DL to see what the hype is about, but I'm not a RTA kinda guy... so maybe, maybe not.

I can't vote, my option isn't displayed. Saving up for gas money :-D

The wishlist sofar

1. DROP SOLO
2. USV MACH ONE Squonker (Hope some sells them)
3. Tesla SteamPunk (Single in Gun Metal)
4. Batteries (18650 and 20700)
5. Juice , Juice and more Juice

I think I am considering changing my original wishlist of a hexohm to...

A hexohm AND a VGOD ELITE 200W STEEL EDITION (If I have enough funds).

I am worried that the list will grow...

PS.Can anybody tell me how much does the Dvarw go for?

the only thing I want this year is Juice and alot of it... and i think I may need some baterries... wire.... a new dripper or tank.... maaaaaaybe a mod.... dammit!!!!

I think I am considering changing my original wishlist of a hexohm to...

A hexohm AND a VGOD ELITE 200W STEEL EDITION (If I have enough funds).

I am worried that the list will grow...

PS.Can anybody tell me how much does the Dvarw go for?
About like R1.6k

Back