Vapecon 2018 - What are you saving up for?

What do you want to buy at Vapecon?

• Total voters
Keeping an eye on this thread for ideas.

I’ve been wanting a new mod for months now but can’t seem to find one that’s different. I don’t like leather or carbon fibre on anything so it’s tough and the only “beautiful ones” I’ve liked for a long time is the Dotmod 200w and somewhat the purple and dexter hex. I like the Kodama and stab wood mods but most of them have red or green and that’s not for me. Any suggestions?

I do know that lots of juice, the drop dead, a drip tip or two and some coils will be bought.

Interesting to see how this poll develops

Thanks again for starting it @ivc_mixer

We did add several options after the thread started - but still nice to see the votes in the various caregories.

Batteries very much in demand ;-)

If you havent voted yet, spend a minute on a normal browser and cast your votes in the poll above.
I think it can help the exhibitors to get an idea of what VapeCon attendees are looking for

Not too long to go anymore and I find myself changing my vote the closer we get.

Need batteries for all my mods (magically all of them are on their way out at the same time) as well as a new dual battery mod for the wife. Oh and lots of:

r2poVo.gif

I'm hoping to finally pick up a Noisy Cricket V2 and my first tube mech, an RDA or 2, some wire, and whatever catches my eye

So with me pretty much starting from scratch, after selling 99% of my gear when I gave up vaping, I'm looking at getting the following:

1. New regulated mod (maybe 2 ;) )
  2. Small mod for my better half
  3. At least 10 x batteries
  4. Always wondered what the big hubbub was over squonking, so probably a mech and regulated squonker + some squonking accessories
  5. an RDA or 2. Preferably squonk capable
  6. an RTA
  7. Vape Bag
  8. Wire
  9. Wick
  10. Coils
  11. Plenty of Juice
  12. DIY supplies
  13. Pod system
  14. Nic salts
  15. Coilmaster 521 TAB

So yeah... I'm going top be very broke...
I also hope that there will be enough stock for Sunday:speechless:

*Edit - Updated list*

Last edited:
Almost forgot... Need to try this nic salts thing, so a pod system will also be purchased...

Hopefully a liitle free time to look around.

I hear you @Alex

At last year's VapeCon I did not buy a single thing.
I had intentions but was too busy
The schedule was fast and the day flew by in a flash.

Am hoping that this year with 2 days there will be a bit more time for me to buy a few things...

Am interested in trying out some new juices that are being launched and looking out for interesting hardware.

Well Ive updated my wish list as I have managed to get a hex ohm and another reload rta at a steal of a price.

Now I just want to see the new SX Mini T Class in person and if I like it,I will be purchasing it...but if not,another hex wouldn't hurt,would it?:D

Also added to the list is some Melon Shake by Vaping Birdy which I believe Atomic Vape will have as well as some Majestic Crème.
I plan on spending on gear now and not again for a long time to come.

So with me pretty much starting from scratch, after selling 99% of my gear when I gave up vaping, I'm looking at getting the following:

1. New regulated mod (maybe 2 ;) )
  2. Small mod for my better half
  3. At least 10 x batteries
  4. Always wondered what the big hubbub was over squonking, so probably a mech and regulated squonker + some squonking accessories
  5. an RDA or 2. Preferably squonk capable
  6. an RTA
  7. Vape Bag
  8. Wire
  9. Wick
  10. Coils
  11. Plenty of Juice
  12. DIY supplies
  13. Pod system
  14. Nic salts
  15. Coilmaster 521 TAB

So yeah... I'm going top be very broke...
I also hope that there will be enough stock for Sunday:speechless:

*Edit - Updated list*
Is that all? :rofl::rofl::rofl::party:

I hear you @Alex

At last year's VapeCon I did not buy a single thing.
I had intentions but was too busy
The schedule was fast and the day flew by in a flash.

Am hoping that this year with 2 days there will be a bit more time for me to buy a few things...

Am interested in trying out some new juices that are being launched and looking out for interesting hardware.
And how did that go?

So did everyone get what they saved up for ?
No... Because my brain saw vape things and forgot what I actually wanted.:-D

So now i'm hunting for that UD double decker bag (saw the awesome one vapeking had on offer, but I personally prefer the UD one). Also looking for nice 18650 battery wraps. The rest I managed to get

No... Because my brain saw vape things and forgot what I actually wanted.:-D

So now i'm hunting for that UD double decker bag (saw the awesome one vapeking had on offer, but I personally prefer the UD one). Also looking for nice 18650 battery wraps. The rest I managed to get

The VK bag is very nice. Took one to load all the stuff I picked up from VK.

I also forgot about some of the stuff i planned to get :-(

Battery wraps - @BumbleBee has nice wraps.

Back