Vapecon 2018 - What are you saving up for?

What do you want to buy at Vapecon?

• Total voters
Alas, did not get my Dwarv as I wanted, but got a whole lot of other things that weren't on the list. Let's hope the wife does not see my bank statement... :D

And how did that go?

Thanks for asking @Pixstar

Saturday was a blur for me. Although we are getting better at this, there are still so many things we have to do and check - and then double check. Kept me on the go till about 4pm. And I was tired. So Saturday was out for me.

Sunday on the other hand was like a whole new experience. Everything was done and the pressure was off - so there was a fair amount of free time. It was the first time I experienced VapeCon (for a while) like an attendee would. Strange but true.

I bought a few juices!!!
Bought the new fruity one from Doug at @Blends Of Distinction. Then bought the honey tobacco one from Twisp after a great chat with @HPBotha , @Mic Lazzari and Juan (@Twisp). We laughed at my Evod and had great chuckles about the "old days". Was so cool to see you again @HPBotha after so long. I also bought Icee Lychee from @Rude Rudi at the Vapour Mountain stand. Can't wait to spend some quality time in my gear with that.

And I got one or two more, can't remember. As for hardware, I didn't get a chance to buy anything.

Oh, you wont believe it - I won a prize!!!

At the end of the day there were a few random draw prizes that were not awarded - so we decided to reward the Admin and Mod team that never get to take part in these prizes - After all, they worked their butts off for 3 days and deserved it hugely. I got an Aspire Breeze 2 from @Vape Republic !!!! Finally. Been eyeing out this little device for a long time. @Jengz was representing them on the day because Akeel was overseas. So I got it from them. It's the first time I ever won a prize at VapeCon. How's that! And I went to the stand to get it. Felt amazing. Now @Christos is on my tail to do a review. Lol. Am excited to try it.
:dancer2:

Last edited:

Saturday was a blur for me. Although we are getting better at this, there are still so many things we have to do and check - and then double check. Kept me on the go till about 4pm. And I was tired. So Saturday was out for me.

Sunday on the other hand was like a whole new experience. Everything was done and the pressure was off - so there was a fair amount of free time. It was the first time I experienced VapeCon (for a while) like an attendee would. Strange but true.

I bought a few juices!!!
Bought the new fruity one from Doug at @Blends Of Distinction. Then bought the honey tobacco one from Twisp after a great chat with @HPBotha , @Mic Lazzari and Juan (@Twisp). We laughed at my Evod and had great chuckles about the "old days". Was so cool to see you again @HPBotha after so long. I also bought Icee Lychee from @Rude Rudi at the Vapour Mountain stand. Can't wait to spend some quality time in my gear with that.

And I got one or two more, can't remember. As for hardware, I didn't get a chance to buy anything.

At the end of the day there were a few random draw prizes that were not awarded - so we decided to reward the Admin and Mod team that never get to take part in these prizes - After all, they worked their butts off for 3 days and deserved it hugely. I got an Aspire Breeze 2 from @Vape Republic !!!! Finally. Been eyeing out this little device for a long time. @Jengz was representing them on the day because Akeel was overseas. So I got it from them. It's the first time I ever won a prize at VapeCon. How's that! And I went to the stand to get it. Felt amazing. Now @Christos is on my tail to do a review. Lol. Am excited to try it.
I'll give it a week before we go for the "@Silver's aspire breeze 2 experience thread" :D

I bought a few juices!!!

Awesome! Glad you got to experience it a bit as a "visitor" for a change! Congrats, you're gonna love that Breeze 2!
BTW, also got to chat a little with @HPBotha from Twisp, nice guy, an asset to Twisp IMHO.

Awesome! Glad you got to experience it a bit as a "visitor" for a change! Congrats, you're gonna love that Breeze 2!
BTW, also got to chat a little with @HPBotha from Twisp, nice guy, an asset to Twisp IMHO.
The Con was so great! seeing so many people putting tags to faces !!! But i think next year there should be someone who makes t-shirts with our ecigssa forum avatars on!!!! Not just name tags! Now there is a VapeCon 2019 product i will save up for, ;)

I must commend the ecigssa admins for organising such a fantastic, and social focused vape con - it was so inspiring for all of us at Twisp! @Twisp ,@Mic Lazzari and myself all agreed that this was by far the best vape fest/con/gathering of vape fundis in SA! For our first VapeCon meeting all of you guys, could not ask for a better event!

I bought a few juices!!!

48A713E2-DE89-4B88-A6CE-AC0C1A4F67B9.jpeg
The man himself collecting his prize!

Back