Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

We are very excited to start announcing the vendors that are confirmed as exhibitors for VapeCon 2019 - on 31 August 2019 & 1 September 2019 - at Heartfelt Arena

I will use this thread to announce the vendors that have been confirmed. We will also make an index below of all the vendors at a later stage.

This year's VapeCon is going to be fantastic!

VapeCon logo Transparent background - 300 by 300.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT - 21 August 2019 - Exhibitor List included

We are very proud to announce the list of exhibitors for VapeCon 2019

They include many of the finest vaping vendors in South Africa and the rest of the world. We are extremely proud to be able to host them all under one roof at VapeCon 2019 on 31 August & 1 September at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria.

Many of the local exhibitors are travelling from all parts of our country. The international exhibitors are from China, Malaysia, UK, USA and Canada. There are about double the number of international exhibitors compared to last year.

We have marked the international exhibitors in red with the country they are travelling from. Each exhibitor name is clickable to their respective announcement on this thread.

A BIG thank you to @takatatak , who of his own accord compiled the list below for us and sent it to me on PM. Saving me a lot of time - especially with the clickable links. Thank you @takatatak :inlove: I am going to buy you a round of drinks at VapeCon!

In the coming days we will be publishing the floorplan which will show the position of exhibitor stands. So stay tuned...

VapeCon 2019 Exhibitors (in alphabetical order)

Last edited:
Right
Let's get this started....

:party::party:

First out the blocks AGAIN is VAPERS CORNER!

Am delighted to confirm that they will be an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2019!

Vapers Corner is a superb vaping retailer. Lots of variety, great prices and super service. They have a great team and are big supporters of the forum and past VapeCons.

Thanks for the support @Vapers Corner , @Divan Smit - it's going to be great to have you there with us again! Looking forward to seeing what you have lined up for us...

20190206 1 Banner-01.png

Next up...

Am pleased to announce that VAPE KING has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2019.

Vape King is one of the country's largest vaping retailers. Starting from a lounge in a house, they now have over 15 stores and have even recently opened a store in Texas USA. Remarkable growth and dedication.

We are looking forward to seeing you guys and your team at VapeCon again. Once again, thanks for all the support and help you give @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo !

20190320 Banner02.png

Lots more to come...

Been processing tirelessly and speaking to international vendors all morning... gasp...

But am going to pause for a bit. It's my mom's birthday and my wife and I are doing something special for her. So gotta go. Will resume either later today or tomorrow...

Just so you all know, these announcements take place here on ECIGSSA first. They will filter through on our other social media platforms in due course... Our team looks at this thread to make the other announcements on other channels. So this is where you will see it first ;-)

Lots more to come...

Been processing tirelessly and speaking to international vendors all morning... gasp...

But am going to pause for a bit. It's my mom's birthday and my wife and I are doing something special for her. So gotta go. Will resume either later today or tomorrow...

Just so you all know, these announcements take place here on ECIGSSA first. They will filter through on our other social media platforms in due course... Our team looks at this thread to make the other announcements on other channels. So this is where you will see it first ;-)
Send your Mom a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Cape @Silver

We are delighted to confirm that BLCK FLAVOUR will be an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

It's great to see how vendors have grown from small to established. @Richio has come a long way and is a force to be reckoned with in the SA Vaping DIY scene. He has also opened two retail stores - one in JHB and one in CT. Amazing to see the determination and passion.

BLCK has been at all the VapeCons since 2016, so this will be their fourth show. It also has to be said that @Richio is a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. He has also helped us immensely with the various DIY competitions over the years and several other things in our community. You guys rock.

Thank you for all the support and help @Richio ! We look forward to seeing BLCK at VapeCon 2019!

20190208 1 E-CigsSA 1.jpg

Next up...

Am pleased to announce that VAPE KING has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2019.

Vape King is one of the country's largest vaping retailers. Starting from a lounge in a house, they now have over 15 stores and have even recently opened a store in Texas USA. Remarkable growth and dedication.

We are looking forward to seeing you guys and your team at VapeCon again. Once again, thanks for all the support and help you give @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo !

View attachment 169508

A Vapecon without without Vape King is like a braai without boerewors. It's just not right.

Am pleased to announce that TWISP has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Twisp is a manufacturer and retailer of great vaping products that cater for many types of vapers. Twisp has been around for many years and is one of the largest vaping companies in SA. Their progress has boosted the growth of the South African vaping industry because they they have introduced vaping to so many new vapers.

They have supported our forum for a long time and this will be their second VapeCon appearance.

We are delighted to have you guys at VapeCon again. To Melanie, @HPBotha , @Mic Lazzari and team - we are looking forward to seeing you again and discovering what you have lined up for us at VapeCon!

Thanks for the support of this great event!

20180817 Twisp 1 996 x 117.fw.png

Last edited:
Am pleased to announce that VAPERITE has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

@Vaperite South Africa has grown fast over the past few years to become one of the largest vaping retailers in SA. They have many stores throughout the country. They sell a wide range of vaping hardware and juices.

Vaperite has been a great supporter of the forum and its events. This will be their third VapeCon appearance.

Once again, looking forward to seeing you Barry - and your team - and we are excited to see what you have lined up for us!

Thanks for supporting this great event!

vaperite-logo-off-their-poster-800-by-247-jpg.137351

Am pleased to announce that TWISP has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Twisp is a manufacturer and retailer of great vaping products that cater for many types of vapers. Twisp has been around for many years and is one of the largest vaping companies in SA. Their progress has boosted the growth of the South African vaping industry because they they have introduced vaping to so many new vapers.

They have supported our forum for a long time and this will be their second VapeCon appearance.

We are delighted to have you guys at VapeCon again. To Melanie, @HPBotha , @Mic Lazzari and team - we are looking forward to seeing you again and discovering what you have lined up for us at VapeCon!

Thanks for the support of this great event!

View attachment 169673

Will be good to see the Cape Town boys again! Yay! :b1:

Very happy to confirm that VAPOUR MOUNTAIN has been confirmed as an exhibiting vendor at VapeCon 2019!

Vapour Mountain is a world-class juice manufacturer from Cape Town. They have been a forum supporter for a very long time and have exhibited at all VapeCons to date. This will be their 5th VapeCon appearance!

Looking forward to seeing you and your team again @Oupa ! We are happy to have you with us and excited to see what you have planned for this year.

Thanks for all the dedication and support over the years!

vapour-mountain-jpg.135092

Just a quick note to contextualise things a bit.

VapeCon is a very special event - with a strong community spirit. Many of the vendors are part of a closely knit community and the bonds and relationships go back to around 2014.

It started years ago with the small ECIGSSA Vape Meets at Alibi - and culminated in the first VapeCon in 2015 at Smugglers pub. It was very small. Only 15/20 vendors and a few hundred people. But it was fantastic.

Today, VapeCon has admittedly grown into a more professional event with more vendors and attendees in a much bigger venue - and now over 2 days. There's a staggering amount of work that goes into it. And bear in mind that the whole team behind VapeCon (myself included) do not do this for a living. We all have other jobs. This is a passion.

Despite the growth in VapeCon over the years, there is still a very strong community spirit and the "annual get together" is something very special for many of the vendors and ECIGSSA members. And this forum is the genesis of it all.

Over time, the event will probably get bigger and even more professionalised - but I can assure you that as long as myself and Rob are involved, that community spirit and "togetherness" will never fade.

At last year's VapeCon, several of the international exhibitors remarked at just how amazing the vibe was and one or two told me they hadn't seen that kind of vibe and closeness anywhere else in the world. We are very proud of that and we intend continuing that for years to come.

So a big thank you to all the vendors that have journeyed this road together with us. And to all the members here on ECIGSSA that have been with us over the years.

There are many more exciting vendor announcements to come... watch this space... we working hard in the background to make this event great.... :)

Just a quick note to contextualise things a bit.

VapeCon is a very special event - with a strong community spirit. Many of the vendors are part of a closely knit community and the bonds and relationships go back to around 2014.

It started years ago with the small ECIGSSA Vape Meets at Alibi - and culminated in the first VapeCon in 2015 at Smugglers pub. It was very small. Only 15/20 vendors and a few hundred people. But it was fantastic.

Today, VapeCon has admittedly grown into a more professional event with more vendors and attendees in a much bigger venue - and now over 2 days. There's a staggering amount of work that goes into it. And bear in mind that the whole team behind VapeCon (myself included) do not do this for a living. We all have other jobs. This is a passion.

Despite the growth in VapeCon over the years, there is still a very strong community spirit and the "annual get together" is something very special for many of the vendors and ECIGSSA members. And this forum is the genesis of it all.

Over time, the event will probably get bigger and even more professionalised - but I can assure you that as long as myself and Rob are involved, that community spirit and "togetherness" will never fade.

At last year's VapeCon, several of the international exhibitors remarked at just how amazing the vibe was and one or two told me they hadn't seen that kind of vibe and closeness anywhere else in the world. We are very proud of that and we intend continuing that for years to come.

So a big thank you to all the vendors that have journeyed this road together with us. And to all the members here on ECIGSSA that have been with us over the years.

There are many more exciting vendor announcements to come... watch this space... we working hard in the background to make this event great.... :)

And we all appreciate the hard work that you, @Silver, @Rob Fisher and the rest of the team put in to make VapeCon a success!

Am delighted to announce that HASHTAG VAPES will be an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

HashTag Vapes is a focused vaping distributor that stocks a wide range of popular hardware products and great juices. They distribute many top juice lines (both local and international) to several of SA's leading vaping retailers.

We are excited to host Hashtag Vapes for their second VapeCon appearance. Looking forward to seeing Jarryd and the Hashtag crew! (tagging @Jaz, @Sharty)

HashtagVapes Final Logo New-01 - 400 by 462.jpg

Am happy to announce that DALA E-JUICE CO has been confirmed as an exhibitor at VapeCon 2019!

Dala is a local juice manufacturer that believes in quality flavours. They exhibited at VapeCon last year and made a great impact - this will be their second VapeCon appearance. Not yet an ECIGSSA supporting vendor, but hopefully they will sign up soon ;-)

They are back with a punch and have great plans in store for us this year. Looking forward to seeing you and your team Dale - and looking forward to trying out the juices.

Thanks for the support
dala-500-by-353-jpg.137900

Back