VapeCon 2019 - Food Vendors

Who wants PIZZA? No problem because Brohemian Pizza will be at VapeCon! Bazinga!
View attachment 171349 View attachment 171350 View attachment 171351 View attachment 171352

Oh my word, this is fantastic!
Brohemian Pizza truck for the win!!!
:dancer2:

Last year I sat down on the Saturday at about 4pm for a pizza. (It was the first time I was sitting since very early that morning.) I devoured a pizza with chicken in it from Brohemian - and it was incredible! So tasty and so good. I wont forget that. Definitely going to have one of these pizzas again...

This is pretty much the only "food vendor" I can shop at, unless any of the others offer low carb/keto/banting friendly options?

I'm sure you can order a burger and just remove the roll. Then it will limit the carbs...

This year i will go for the Taco Combi, Last year i think i ended up over vaping inside and got a little sick and nauseous so just grabbed the first thing i could chow, think it was a hotdog lol.

Hope this year the wind isnt as hectic, while sitting outside the wind came up and blew one of the shade umbrellas over between my table and another table with vendors missing my head and hitting some of them but we were all okay luckily.

Let's not forget about the Oasis in the desert! Drinks for all at Blacksmith Event Solutions! Bazinga!
full-logo.png about-e1531575444488.jpg

Thank you @Rob Fisher !!!
I will need a coke every few hours to keep me going ;-)

This year i will go for the Taco Combi, Last year i think i ended up over vaping inside and got a little sick and nauseous so just grabbed the first thing i could chow, think it was a hotdog lol.

Hope this year the wind isnt as hectic, while sitting outside the wind came up and blew one of the shade umbrellas over between my table and another table with vendors missing my head and hitting some of them but we were all okay luckily.
Taco combi? :) Now I know I need glasses, never saw a Taco combo, but then never saw the outside rather:confused:, enjoying everything inside too much. Will have to change that for sure this year, more mingle and meet, and Coke unless they have Heineken 0%, :facepalm: but I really really really actually want a double single malt whiskey, short glass, lots of ice! ;(

Taco combi? :) Now I know I need glasses, never saw a Taco combo, but then never saw the outside rather:confused:, enjoying everything inside too much. Will have to change that for sure this year, more mingle and meet, and Coke unless they have Heineken 0%, :facepalm: but I really really really actually want a double single malt whiskey, short glass, lots of ice! ;(

Yeah i was so hungry but there was a que so went for the next best thing, a horrog which if i remember was right next to the combi.

I have never eaten a taco, so i need to up my game and stand in the que and get me some taco!

Back