NB VapeCon 2019 - Sat 31 Aug & Sun 1 Sep - Save the date & RSVP

:loudspeaker: VapeCon 2019 Update

Oh my word, it's less than a week to go till VapeCon 2019!

Am happy to report that we are on schedule. All lights are green. All the major things are firmly in place. We just working now to get the details sorted on some of the finishing touches.

The team is fully engaged now - everyone knows what they have to do next week :D

We are gonna rock the place next week with the best of the best in the world and I can assure you this is going to be an incredible show!

T-6 and counting...

VapeCon 2019 T-6.png

Quick question , i might pop throught on sunday with the bike , where does the bikes park ? I know where the cars park as i was there the first with the car but i would not want to park my bike amongs all the cars.....

Quick question , i might pop throught on sunday with the bike , where does the bikes park ? I know where the cars park as i was there the first with the car but i would not want to park my bike amongs all the cars.....

I am not sure @morras - but I imagine you can park your bike near the front, near the gate.
Just ask the security people near the outside gate - I am sure they can advise you where to park it safely.

O WOW Timo ODV live @11:45
Wonder if i will be in time to see him if we clock in at gate @ around 9:30

I love his music
Local is mos lekker lol
b341318b8267ba57d9c51a463dc21f8f.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I am sure you will @The vaper !

We have a very efficient queue processing team

We will get you in quick!

If you arrive at 9h30, most of the queue will probably have been processed already.
Obviously depends how many people there are but this is how it was last year

Timo ODV is going to be super
Spoke to him yesterday and he is very excited to play for us.

I just got my 2 tickets whooohooo, looking forward to the event, I wanted to Grey out the bar codes and info and post it here but I'm too scared I won't get in on Sunday so I'm not going to do it, lolz

Who has what stand and who do I say hi too first, I can't wait to buy a new mod and tank I am so excited

So far the weather forecast looks good for VapeCon
- as of today (Tues 27 Aug 2019)

Holding thumbs...

upload_2019-8-27_22-40-29.png

TWWWWOOOOOOO MOOOOOORRREEEEE DAAAAAAAYS! YEEEEAAAAH BUDDY!

@Silver how's your nerves? Should I bring some rescue remedy drops on Saturday morning?

:loudspeaker: Update

Pleased to report that everything is on track for VapeCon 2019

Yesterday most of the team members including myself ‘moved over’ to Pretoria. Now the focus has shifted to getting the venue ready for you all.
  • The venue is looking super. Big ups to Heartfelt for all the work they have done in the past few months.
  • @Rob Fisher arrived safely yesterday and it’s great to have him here with us!
  • All the stands have been measured, checked and double checked ;-)
Big day today with a lot of work ahead.

All lights are currently green for us to have an incredible VapeCon on Saturday!
:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

PS - Here’s a photo I took yesterday from the mezzanine level. New floor at Heartfelt looks great. New roof. New side wall panels. New paint job. It’s all looking good.

714f91023ab6f8d6efbaa9482850f90d.jpg

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those who RSVPed on this thread in the last day or so

We cut the list on Wednesday morning early and made the forum name tags with those member names that were on the list at that time. We made about 270 forum name tags and they look great.

If you RSVPed after that time or you do it now, we won’t be preparing your forum name tag

So when you get to VapeCon, if your name is not there, don’t worry just go to the ECIGSSA/VapeCon stand and our team will make you a forum name tag. We have some spare ones for this. Just tell them your forum name.

(Remember this is not your name, it’s your forum name here on ECIGSSA.)

:loudspeaker: Update

Pleased to report that everything is on track for VapeCon 2019

Yesterday most of the team members including myself ‘moved over’ to Pretoria. Now the focus has shifted to getting the venue ready for you all.
  • The venue is looking super. Big ups to Heartfelt for all the work they have done in the past few months.
  • @Rob Fisher arrived safely yesterday and it’s great to have him here with us!
  • All the stands have been measured, checked and double checked ;-)
Big day today with a lot of work ahead.

All lights are currently green for us to have an incredible VapeCon on Saturday!
:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

PS - Here’s a photo I took yesterday from the mezzanine level. New floor at Heartfelt looks great. New roof. New side wall panels. New paint job. It’s all looking good.

714f91023ab6f8d6efbaa9482850f90d.jpg

As the godfather @Rob Fisher would say......... Winner Winner Pap and steak dinner !!!

If a friend of mine bought x2 tickets under his name by accident thru iTickets... he can't give the OTHER ticket to his mate to allow him thru the gate right? He's convinced his mate will get in using his ticket under his own name.

[x2 Tickets]

x1 Joe Shmo (01 September) + Barcode G7102391
x1 Joe Shmo (01 September) + BARCODE Y87AS79 <---- (This should be under his friends name correct?)

(Know i'm stating the obvious, asking for said friend...he's not listening to me, not even sure if these tickets are transferrable)

If a friend of mine bought x2 tickets under his name by accident thru iTickets... he can't give the OTHER ticket to his mate to allow him thru the gate right? He's convinced his mate will get in using his ticket under his own name.

[x2 Tickets]

x1 Joe Shmo (01 September) + Barcode G7102391
x1 Joe Shmo (01 September) + BARCODE Y87AS79 <---- (This should be under his friends name correct?)

(Know i'm stating the obvious, asking for said friend...he's not listening to me, not even sure if these tickets are transferrable)
I highly doubt that this is the system as I clearly remember @Silver stating we should not post pics of our tickets with barcodes only as those barcodes could be used by others to enter the event

We will be drinking beer under that tent on Saturday!
cb5c00ac81f4253b98f490df5c6aa512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back