NB VapeCon 2019 - Sat 31 Aug & Sun 1 Sep - Save the date & RSVP

@Silver , @Rob Fisher , @Christos and everyone working hard to get everything ready for this weekend.

cartoon-dog-holding-sign-that-260nw-155910149.jpg

1567096364517.jpg
Just a heads up for those who RSVPed on this thread in the last day or so

We cut the list on Wednesday morning early and made the forum name tags with those member names that were on the list at that time. We made about 270 forum name tags and they look great.

If you RSVPed after that time or you do it now, we won’t be preparing your forum name tag

So when you get to VapeCon, if your name is not there, don’t worry just go to the ECIGSSA/VapeCon stand and our team will make you a forum name tag. We have some spare ones for this. Just tell them your forum name.

(Remember this is not your name, it’s your forum name here on ECIGSSA.)
I WILL FIND YOU...... AND I WILL SHAKE YOUR HAND

Last edited:
:loudspeaker: Update

VapeCon 2019 remains on track and things are shaping up well for an incredible event this weekend!
  • All the big things at the venue are in place. It’s looking beautiful :D
  • Many of the finer details are coming together nicely
  • Lots more work today on the official Build Day to get it all ready for you
It’s all very exciting and quite emotional.

ECIGSSA is very honoured and proud to be bringing you this special event for the fifth time.

Off to work
:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

Lots of vinyl
(Photo from yesterday)

b113cf0cea92e3ac883d4ca74aa47b02.jpg

Here are the ceiling hanging banners about to go up. It’s quite an intricate process. You will see our rigging team in the background with the big green cherry picker. And our VapeCon/ECIGSSA stand taking shape. Lots of excitement in the air hard to capture in a photo.

Vape gear packed now just to finish work and the 500km journy begins super exited lol just hope traffic aint bad lol

To: @Silver @Rob Fisher and the rest of the team, all the vendors and all the forumites who will be attending.

Best wishes for a successful VapeCon! It's absolutely killing me that I won't be there. Next year in Heartfelt.best-wishes-lettering.jpg

If I see a name tag I will shake your hand.... Keep your vape in you left hand at all times..... And remember I'm cloud friendly I love smelling what you vape...... Wait that was awkward, let's try again.... Vape left... Check... Shake hand... check aaaannnd comment on flavor..... Check

T -MINUS 12 HOURS, please post pics I would love to see what you guys get tommorow, I'm going sunday

Good morning all the good people of ECIGSSA

Today is the day !
VapeCon 2019!
:aaaaa:

I can’t believe the day has arrived!

I am pleased to report that we are ready for you!

All the finer details were successfully implemented yesterday by our VapeCon Dream Team of Admins & Mods. We worked non-stop yesterday from about 6am to just after 9pm.

The venue looks superb, all the components are in place. The vendor stands look stunning. Food and drinks are flowing. It’s truly a vaping wonderland of note.

I am proud of each and every team member for all their careful and thoughtful efforts over this preparation phase. It has been a mammoth effort. Collectively so many hours of work, debate and tireless prep. But it shows!

I hope every one of you that makes it to VapeCon this year will enjoy it to the maximum. It’s going to be incredible! See you later

290664201db8b72dc76039e168c96530.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning all the good people of ECIGSSA

Today is the day !
VapeCon 2019!
:aaaaa:

I can’t believe the day has arrived!

I am pleased to report that we are ready for you!

All the finer details were successfully implemented yesterday by our VapeCon Dream Team of Admins & Mods. We worked non-stop yesterday from about 6am to just after 9pm.

The venue looks superb, all the components are ni place. The vendor stands look stunning. Food and drinks are flowing. It’s truly a vaping wonderland of note.

I am proud of each and every team member for all the careful and thoughtful efforts over this preparation time.

I hope every one of you that makes it to VapeCon this year will enjoy it to the maximum. It’s going to be incredible! See you later
See you there @Silver, not long now,

yttr.jpg
You guys must have a awesome time! Maybe next year the Cape Town vape meet gang will join the party and avoid all the fomo:)

I am in line. +- 100 people in front off me already. Atmosphere is overwhelming. Looking forward to a great event. Thanks Ecigssa. Well Done...

Thanks to everyone...... Vapecon was amazing got a photo with the legend Mr Timo odv and uncle Rob and even got a hug from Silver........won an amazing Prize, got a new mod and a ton of Juice.......one word. Amazing......

Great work @Silver and @Rob Fisher and the Eciggsa crew for an outstanding event
You guys did a great work and is VERY well organized
Great mix TIMO ODV like your style of mixing
960cfad110283223e8767543205d755e.jpg
34eca08e2e0c90887a0cd620f50c3ac0.jpg
d963f825f0140c828bcb355a54897c50.jpg
ecccf14af90bde617a028be84eb09b37.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back