Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Am excited to announce that the online tickets for VapeCon 2019 have gone live!

VapeCon 2019 will be taking place at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria on 31 August & 1 September 2019.

We are pleased to report that we have kept the pricing the same as last year.

Online tickets pricing:
  • R80 for Saturday, R80 for Sunday or
  • R140 for a weekend pass (Sat & Sun)
https://itickets.co.za/events/431784.html

Three advantages of buying online:
  • You save R20 - or 20% (on the door price on the day of R100 - per day ticket)
  • Shorter processing time and quicker to get in - as an online ticket holder, it will make entering VapeCon quicker and easier
  • It's the only way you can get a weekend pass. (You won't be able to buy a ticket for Sunday at the door on Saturday.)
But wait.... there's more...

If you buy 5 tickets, you will get one FREE!
This applies to both the day tickets and the weekend passes.

• So that's 6 day tickets for just R400. Effectively R66.67 per ticket. A 33% saving on the door price
  • Or 6 weekend passes for just R700. Meaning R116.67 per weekend pass. Effectively R58.33 per day. So a big 41% saving on the door price
Just select 5 tickets and the system will automatically give you an extra one for free.

In case you're wondering, what's the difference between Saturday and Sunday, don't worry, there's going to be enough of everything on both days to keep everyone happy! :D

If you're a B2B attendee, we suggest you come on Sunday from midday onwards - you are likely to get more quality B2B time with the exhibitors.

Print out your tickets and bring them to VapeCon 2019 to be scanned. Better to make a printout than rely on the screen of your phone. Just in case.

https://itickets.co.za/events/431784.html

I just bought 5 weekend passes now and got 6. Pleased to report it's all working! :)

Ticket to publish on ECIGSSA - 800 by 368.jpg

Last edited:
@Silver, What is this referral code? Do forumites perhaps get a discounted rate?

View attachment 171919

Thanks @Hooked
Well spotted

The referral code allows us to know where the ticket buyer found out about being able to get tickets for the event. We are in the process of setting up a competition of sorts but we have not finalised it yet. We will announce when we are ready. In the meantime, just ignore that referral code.

No, unfortunately, ECIGSSA members won't get a discount on the ticket price - but we can assure you that ECIGSSA members will be treated like special guests at the show! ECIGSSA members are encouraged to RSVP on the main VapeCon RSVP thread...

Hi @Silver

I copied and pasted your ticket into a Word document and would just like to know if I should print it in A4 or A5? ;):rofl:

Just kidding.

Will definitely be getting at least two weekend passes as well!

Hi @Silver

I copied and pasted your ticket into a Word document and would just like to know if I should print it in A4 or A5? ;):rofl:

Just kidding.

Will definitely be getting at least two weekend passes as well!

Lol @ivc_mixer
Good one ;-)

I suppose you could try - but I put in a square text box over a part of the bar code :D

My understanding from our ticket provider is that the bar code is the unique part of each ticket.
That's what they scan to check if it's a valid ticket.

So when you buy tickets and get the PDF document containing the images of the tickets, you need to keep them safe and not publish them publicly. If someone else uses your ticket and gets in before you then when you arrive and get scanned they will say your ticket is not valid....

Keep them safe!

@Silver - The buy 5 get 1 free special, is it only applicable to specific days? I have some buddies that can only go on Saturday and some that can only go on Sunday. Would the special also work if I buy 2 for Sat and 3 for Sun?

@Silver - The buy 5 get 1 free special, is it only applicable to specific days? I have some buddies that can only go on Saturday and some that can only go on Sunday. Would the special also work if I buy 2 for Sat and 3 for Sun?

Hi @baksteen8168
No unfortunately not

It's buy 5, get 6 on any one of the ticket types
- either SAT or SUN or WEEKEND PASS

But they not interchangeable.

So if you buy 5 SAT tickets you will get 6 SAT tickets
You can't use that SAT ticket on SUN

Hope that makes sense

Hi @baksteen8168
No unfortunately not

It's buy 5, get 6 on any one of the ticket types
- either SAT or SUN or WEEKEND PASS

But they not interchangeable.

So if you buy 5 SAT tickets you will get 6 SAT tickets
You can't use that SAT ticket on SUN

Hope that makes sense

Understood. Thanks @Silver

Thanks @Hooked
No, unfortunately, ECIGSSA members won't get a discount on the ticket price - but we can assure you that ECIGSSA members will be treated like special guests at the show! ECIGSSA members are encouraged to RSVP on the main VapeCon RSVP thread...
even more special if they came all the way from Cape Town :)

even more special if they came all the way from Cape Town :)

Thanks @Faiyaz Cheulkar
Of course we appreciate those attendees that travel from far each year
There have been many folk that have travelled from all parts of SA to attend VapeCon and everyone is special.

Remember that this forum is the genesis of VapeCon.

While the event has grown to attract many more people over and above ECIGSSA members, our members here are very special and we appreciate the ongoing support and spirit that it brings. We all know each other by forum name. That’s why we put the forum name tags on at the event. And why I write them myself in a big thick black Koki marker so we can see them properly. It makes the whole event fantastic to meet the people in real life that we have been interacting with online !

We are the enthusiasts and our spirit at VapeCon is strong

To all you vapeheads , I printed my tickets already and hope to meet the whole bunch of you @ Hartvelt on the 31/8 ?

To all you vapeheads , I printed my tickets already and hope to meet the whole bunch of you @ Hartvelt on the 31/8 ?

Looking forward to seeing you @ARYANTO !

Ive been waiting to come vapecon for over 2years now this looks like the year

Ive been waiting to come vapecon for over 2years now this looks like the year

Can't believe you've waited so long @Safz_b !!!
This will be a great year to attend - we are all going to be in for a BIG treat!
Our whole team is now working flat out on preparations and all is going well.
The vendor list is looking amazing.

See you there!

Can't believe you've waited so long @Safz_b !!!
This will be a great year to attend - we are all going to be in for a BIG treat!
Our whole team is now working flat out on preparations and all is going well.
The vendor list is looking amazing.

See you there!
Just little over than a month to go!
I am super excited and can't wait to see everyone again.
At least this year I am not the noob that does not have a clue what is going on :-D

Just little over than a month to go!
I am super excited and can't wait to see everyone again.
At least this year I am not the noob that does not have a clue what is going on :-D

I guess This year its me!!!:emo:
Hehe
Also goes to show how much you have grown in just 1year

I think this is what other women must feel like when they hear "shoe sale"

Little by little.
Going to be like a kid in a candy store :-D

I'm sure there will be enough juices at VapeCon for you to review for the next year @Chanelr !!!
And it will be great for you to meet some of the juicemakers - I am sure they would like to meet you if they haven't already...

Back