NB VapeCon 2019 - Tickets online at iTickets

I'm sure there will be enough juices at VapeCon for you to review for the next year @Chanelr !!!
And it will be great for you to meet some of the juicemakers - I am sure they would like to meet you if they haven't already...
Lol I am still playing catch up. Have about 2-3 months of juices left to do. For now. But yes that is the most important part of VapeCon for me this year. To meet the crazy talented mixologists in person.

Lol I am still playing catch up. Have about 2-3 months of juices left to do. For now. But yes that is the most important part of VapeCon for me this year. To meet the crazy talented mixologists in person.

I agree
And that for me is the best part of VapeCon - meeting all the people. Not just the folk on ECIGSSA that we interact with online but the people behind all the amazing vendors. Such great personalities and stories.

The nice thing is the spirit and camaraderie. It’s very special.

There’s going to be great juice makers at VapeCon so I am sure you will find it very interesting with regard to your juice reviews! Don’t forget to pick up your ECIGSSA forum name tag so people know who you are!

I agree
And that for me is the best part of VapeCon - meeting all the people. Not just the folk on ECIGSSA that we interact with online but the people behind all the amazing vendors. Such great personalities and stories.

The nice thing is the spirit and camaraderie. It’s very special.

There’s going to be great juice makers at VapeCon so I am sure you will find it very interesting with regard to your juice reviews! Don’t forget to pick up your ECIGSSA forum name tag so people know who you are!
Ofcourse :)

Purchased mine! Last year was my first vapecon and there is no chance I will ever miss one again - it is an absolute must for any vaper and totally worth it!

Just a reminder

When you buy your tickets you will get a PDF emailed to you.

We suggest printing the ticket out and keeping that in your pocket as a backup in case they can't scan it from your mobile phone.

Last year, scanning from the mobile phone worked quite well - but there are situations when it doesnt work - so I suggest keeping a printed backup.

Keep the ticket safe. The barcode is unique and if someone else gets it - they can get in and when you try get it scanned they will say your ticket is not valid.

Last edited:
Just a reminder

When you buy your tickets you will get a PDF emailed to you.

We suggest printing the ticket out and keeping that in your pocket as a backup in case they can't scan it from your mobile phone.

Last year, scanning from the mobile phone worked quite well - but there are situations when it doesnt work - so I suggest keeping a printed backup.

Keep the ticket safe. The barcode is unique and if someone else gets it - they can get in and when you try get scanned they will say your ticket is not valid.

@Silver I've been scammed before, but never scanned.

@Silver I've been scammed before, but never scanned.

Thanks @Hooked !
I added the word "it"
Amazing how the meaning of things can change with or without a 2 letter word...
I think we need to get you to help us proof read all our announcements ;-)

Thanks @Hooked !
I added the word "it"
Amazing how the meaning of things can change with or without a 2 letter word...
I think we need to get you to help us proof read all our announcements ;-)

@Silver I'll do that with pleasure! It's always a good idea to have a fresh pair of eyes checking the text, because we don't see our own mistakes - even me. When I do proofreading for my clients I can't ask someone else to check my work, but I leave it until the following day so that I can go over it with a fresh pair of eyes - and mind!

Just bought my tickets cant wait its a first for me

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back