VapeCon 2019 - WIN FREE TICKETS - SPOT THE ADVERTISING COMPETITION

Just come find me - things get quite hectic on the Saturday - but on Sunday its usually quieter after lunch

That's when I can properly enjoy VapeCon and walk around without worrying if everything is ok.

Will be there on sunday, pop past the DIY contest stand and then walk around and enjoy, will look out for you....Rob i know isnt hard to miss, saw him all over the show last year haha but never got a chance to say hallo

Will be there on sunday, pop past the DIY contest stand and then walk around and enjoy, will look out for you....Rob i know isnt hard to miss, saw him all over the show last year haha but never got a chance to say hallo

@StompieZA let's make sure we don't miss each other this year!

Right, time to liven up this thread

It's been a while - and not many have posted here so far

So what we have decided to do for now is award a prize to both @Asterix and @StompieZA for their efforts! :party::party: You each have won 2 weekend tickets to VapeCon 2019!

@StompieZA , for your info, thanks to you, the guy who does our trailer ad moved the trailer the next day further up the road toward the intersection. I forwarded him your post. So thank you sir!

Congrats @Asterix and @StompieZA !

PM incoming...

Despite these previous two winners,

This competition is still ongoing...

Put on your shoes and get out there to find where our VapeCon Ads are!
Take a photo with your vape in it - and post it here. Add the relevant info and voila - you could also win tickets to VapeCon!

Am going to post further pictures as clues to where some of the current advertising is...

Will post it below...

So what we have decided to do for now is award a prize to both @Asterix and @StompieZA for their efforts! :party::party: You each have won 2 weekend tickets to VapeCon 2019!

@StompieZA , for your info, thanks to you, the guy who does our trailer ad moved the trailer the next day further up the road toward the intersection. I forwarded him your post. So thank you sir!

Congrats @Asterix and @StompieZA

PM incoming...
Aah Brilliant!!! Thanks so much @Silver. Really appreciate this.

This billboard was in Corlett Drive (opposite Wanderers Stadium) for the past week or so

b493c469f111e23d8233140372f4a7a1.jpg

It has now moved here...
Let's see if you can go find it and take a photo with your vape in it :)

SBGP1066- Willliam Nicol Drive, Sandton.jpeg

Our mobile trailer has been in a few spots already

Malibongwe Drive
Allandale in Midrand
Woodmead Drive (spotted by @Asterix and @StompieZA

Now its here....
PHOTO-2019-08-23-15-16-01.jpg

And its got one more location to go before VapeCon - I think its moving on Monday...

Let's see who can spot it. The final week's position for the trailer is in a VERY high traffic area :)

Last edited:
And there is also a billboard in the broader Pretoria area

It was here in Lynnwood Road for the first two weeks of August:

PRETORIA POSITION 1 LYNWOOD - PHOTO1 - 1035 by 681.jpg

PRETORIA POSITION 1 LYNWOOD - PHOTO2 - 1148 by 663.jpg

But it has now moved to Centurion - where it will stay until VapeCon 2019!
Here's a photo...
Let's see if you can go find it and take a photo of it with your vape in the photo :)

CENTURION - POSITION 2 - HEUWEL ROAD - 1380 by 815.jpg

PS - @Jean claude Vaaldamme , you asked about Centurion! One of our big billboards is now in Centurion. Lets see if you can find it ;-)

Hey @Silver, hope you're well!!
Can more than one person and/or their vapes appear in the same photo and would it classify as an entry per person or would it be best to just take individual photos and post them separately?

Hey @Silver, hope you're well!!
Can more than one person and/or their vapes appear in the same photo and would it classify as an entry per person or would it be best to just take individual photos and post them separately?

God question, we didn't think of that @takatatak
However its only one person that can enter per photo - preferably just one person in the photo.

Spotted this VapeCon billboard on Heuwel Rd. in Centurion...

VapeCon Billboard 01.jpg
VapeCon Billboard 02.jpg
Really excited to meet all the ECIGSSA members and mingle with the awesome vaping community!! Hope to taste as much juice as possible and see the latest innovations on the hardware front. Also looking forward to hearing the DIY chat from @Chukin'Vape and hearing the results of the DIY competition... I guess it would've been easier to say what I'm not excited for which is nothing :-D

@Chupacabra @Green Ranger

IMG_20190825_202104.jpg IMG_20190825_202124.jpg
Can't wait for all the festivities, buying new mods, tanks and batteries. Also juice tasting for days! Let's not forget the great food too! Ah, there is so much to look forward to but it's gonna be nice to put a face to the names of all you awesome people that make this possible! Also interested to see how CBD products are now available as legislation was a lot different this time last year! It's going to be so epic! :aplastao::aaaaa::dancer2::ole:

@takatatak
@Sareph

Congrats @Asterix and @StompieZA !

PM incoming...

Awesome stuff!!! Thank you Silver...Now im even more excited for the Weekend!

I haven't seen any of these add boards in the West Rand :(

Maybe I'm not driving around to much

I haven't seen any of these add boards in the West Rand :(

Maybe I'm not driving around to much

I agree I drive alot around and havent seen one yet

Right, its time to award some prizes!

We have decided to award a prize to BOTH @takatatak and @Chupacabra for their efforts in spotting the Centurion billboard and going to the trouble of standing in front of it and blowing some clouds!!!

Congrats! You have each won 2 weekend tickets to VapeCon 2019!!!
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

PM incoming....

Right, its time to award some prizes!

We have decided to award a prize to BOTH @takatatak and @Chupacabra for their efforts in spotting the Centurion billboard and going to the trouble of standing in front of it and blowing some clouds!!!

Congrats! You have each won 2 weekend tickets to VapeCon 2019!!!
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

PM incoming....
WOOHOO!! :ura:
This is super awesome news thank you @Silver!! A massive THANK YOU to you and the rest of the ECIGSSA team!!
Can't wait to party and block out the sun with all of you awesome people this weekend!!
:tmnt::jump::b1:

Woah I can't believe it! I never win stuff like this. Maybe I should play the Lotto?

Thank you so much @Silver and everyone that makes Vapecon possible year after year! Looking forward to meeting all of you and the savings on tickets might just afford me a new vape setup! You guys rock! :rocker:

Morning All. Sorry sorry - This will be the closest that I will get to a Vapecon advert billboard (on my laptop) ... as I am staying in Rustenburg.

Going on Saturday to collect a amazing prize from Vapresso. Can't wait... Feels like Christmas.

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_055558.jpg
    IMG_20190829_055558.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20190829_055327.jpg
    IMG_20190829_055327.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 12
Back