Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
With preparations ramping up for the 2022 VapeCon, my excitement is starting to elevate! So many people I haven't seen for the last couple of years! I must say the highlight for me is always saying hello to old friends and meeting new ones!

I have no doubt there will be a lot of Pod Systems this year, but some vendors are bringing some cool stuff that I'm interested in!

I also will be searching for a couple of menthol juices to test!

The VapeCon girls are also a highlight for me! They do brighten up the place with all the beards around! :)

Also looking forward to a large plate of chips with Hi Ho @Silver! This has been a must in the last few VapeCons!

What are you all looking forward to?

VapeCon2019-82.jpg

Last edited:
With preparations ramping up for the 2020 VapeCon, my excitement is starting to elevate! So many people I haven't seen for the last couple of years! I must say the highlight for me is always saying hello to old friends and meeting new ones!

I have no doubt there will be a lot of Pod Systems this year, but some vendors are bringing some cool stuff that I'm interested in!

I also will be searching for a couple of menthol juices to test!

The VapeCon girls are also a highlight for me! They do brighten up the place with all the beards around! :)

Also looking forward to a large plate of chips with Hi Ho @Silver! This has been a must in the last few VapeCons!

What are you all looking forward to?

View attachment 264963

VapeCon 2020? :wasntme: ;-)

Last edited:
Thanks very much @Rob Fisher
Vapecon is certainly an institution of note

Owing to the long gap between the last one and now , there are many folk I haven’t seen for far too long
looking forward to catching up with a lot of great people in the community

and of course our chips !

This will be my 1st ever VapeCon. Quite unsure of what to drag along and what not too.

Going to miss the The Bru's k@kpraat sessions in the beertent.

Yup, as in what to put in my manbag, lol

I think the best is not to overdo what you bring
you will be walking around more than just sitting in one place (imo)
so being weighed down by too much stuff is not going to help you

bring 2/3 devices (ie for backup) and enough juice that you know

but there’s a heck of a lot of gear and juice to try out and you will probably either buy some or win some

so you need plenty spare space in your bag for things you may want
bringing an empty ish backpack is probably the best imo

Don't believe what anyone says about me I do like people and I am approachable, It is just my sheer size that makes people think I am an Oger and anti social. So please if you going to Vapecon don't be scared of me come say hi I won't bite...... HARD I promise. LOL. No seriously I am really looking forward to meeting some old faces and some new. I take my coffee like I like my woman Strong sweet and white. (now don't call me a racist neither okay) So if you see me stressing and the smoke coming out of my ears coffee sorts that out, and non of that decaf shit okay. LOL @Rob Fisher takes his black no sugar, you will find him checking out all the new stuff we got coming.

I think the best is not to overdo what you bring
you will be walking around more than just sitting in one place (imo)
so being weighed down by too much stuff is not going to help you

bring 2/3 devices (ie for backup) and enough juice that you know

but there’s a heck of a lot of gear and juice to try out and you will probably either buy some or win some

so you need plenty spare space in your bag for things you may want
bringing an empty ish backpack is probably the best imo
HA HA HA HA HA , i have several backups for my several backups and then of course you have to bring the new stuff which means you need back ups for those as well just in case someone else also has the new stuff. So yeah ill do my usual pack about 10 -12 mods and change every day lol.

HA HA HA HA HA , i have several backups for my several backups and then of course you have to bring the new stuff which means you need back ups for those as well just in case someone else also has the new stuff. So yeah ill do my usual pack about 10 -12 mods and change every day lol.

That's the way @BigGuy !!
But you forgot to mention that you will be bringing plenty bags and crates to bring all the stuff in!!!
haha

Sudenly that beeper boro device looks like a plan: clip it on your belt like ammo pouches and on the backpack straps, and the moonbag.... and the back of your hat.... :-D

@Rob Fisher , tell me what you looking forward to at VapeCon?

what’s your top 5 ?

Hi Ho @Silver...

1. Seeing old friends
2. Promo Girls
3. Making new friends
4. Seeing what HE stuff @Sir Vape has on their stand!
5. Finding any new Menthol Juices
No.1 on my list is checking Big Oom in his shorts and running shoes with promo girl accessories :D

Hi Ho @Silver...

1. Seeing old friends
2. Promo Girls
3. Making new friends
4. Seeing what HE stuff @Sir Vape has on their stand!
5. Finding any new Menthol Juices

awesome @Rob Fisher

mine are
1. Seeing old friends including you - haven’t seen you for too long
2. Sitting outside and having a lovely meal with chips
3. Watching the excitement on peoples faces
4. Going to have fun looking around and exploring the vendors , so many new names
5. Hope to also find some nice new juices - nice tobaccoes and fruity menthols

Back