NB VapeCon 2022 - General Chit Chat

Photo from VapeCon 2019...
:)

1667897418327.png

I have been considering going to VapeCon this year. Tried to persuade a couple of friends to go with in order to share fuel costs and join in the fun, but nobody seems to be interested.
That's Bloemfontein vapers for you. Always a struggle to get people involved.
And this year VapeCon is the day after my birthday. Will have to leave Bloem very early on the Saturday morning if I want to go.
Decisions, decisions....

Also been contemplating going, but from confirmed vendors it seems like it's 90% pods and disposables and 10% of what I'm really interested in. Probably going to give it a miss this year.

I get that pods and disposables are all the rage at the moment, but they just don't interest me at all.

So sad that I will not be able to come to VapeCon this year. It falls smack-bang in the middle of school exams. As well as the travel would be a mission.
Here's hoping everyone has a banger of a time.
Live strong and Vape on.

So I hear from @Rob Fisher that there is one of the forum members that seriously wants to meet Vaping bogan.

I dont know if this is the correct thread for this but if not let me know which is the correct one and ill post there in the future.
314666142_467556558850129_5837430319396445137_n.jpg

Cant wait to See everyone Again Tickets Bought and Counting down the Days
Lets Gooooo..........

Hey hey
Just a quick question
Are there going to be any halaal food outlets and if so does anyone know their names?
Thanks guys
*EDIT*

This was on the info for 2019 so I'm sure they will cater for halaal again this year:

Food and Drinks
  • Food and Drinks will be outside. Go out the two big open glass doors at the bottom of the arena and find whatever tickles your fancy. There will be a good variety of food to choose from, including Halaal. Take a seat under the umbrellas or come back inside.
  • Stay hydrated. We have lots of beverages.

Last edited:
*EDIT*

This was on the info for 2019 so I'm sure they will cater for halaal again this year:

Food and Drinks
  • Food and Drinks will be outside. Go out the two big open glass doors at the bottom of the arena and find whatever tickles your fancy. There will be a good variety of food to choose from, including Halaal. Take a seat under the umbrellas or come back inside.
  • Stay hydrated. We have lots of beverages.
Thank you tickets are booked can't wait to be there

Will vendors and foodstalls be accepting cards? Don't want to lug around a bunch of cash really

Back