NB VapeCon 2022 - General Chit Chat

Thanks to Everyone who made it Possible and @Silver Thanks for the Quick Chat sorry i missed everyone else
Was an Awesome Day unfortunatley my Hubby started feeling ill and we had to Leave Early
Cant wait for Next Year!!!!

Thanks @Kirsty101
Was good to see you after a very long time.

The Vaping Bogan is such a nice guy! I have met him several times (Hall of Vape Germany, Sir Vape and now at VapeCon). He is fantastic with crowds and very accommodating! Here he is, getting on his Zen at VapeCon at the @Sir Vape stand!
VapeCon Weekend 36.jpg

The Vaping Bogan is such a nice guy! I have met him several times (Hall of Vape Germany, Sir Vape and now at VapeCon). He is fantastic with crowds and very accommodating! Here he is, getting on his Zen at VapeCon at the @Sir Vape stand!
View attachment 266523

After watching a few of his videos, I thought he was going to swear at me when I met him at VapeCon
quite the opposite
what a lovely guy

big ups to the @Sir Vape team for bringing him out - he was a big hit and always smiling and pleasant to everyone

I just want to thank the whole ECIGSSA team for a great VapeCon once again. And secondly thanks to @Rob Fisher and team for the DIY juice award I appreciate it tremendously . Sorry i could not be there due to family responsibilities. Thanks once again it was grand.

I just want to thank the whole ECIGSSA team for a great VapeCon once again. And secondly thanks to @Rob Fisher and team for the DIY juice award I appreciate it tremendously . Sorry i could not be there due to family responsibilities. Thanks once again it was grand.

Congrats @Deemo !
Amazing
Well done on the DIY award!!

It's taken far too long to comment...work and the other hobby got in the way.

A great day out, couldn't get to both days as I had something on on Sunday. Organisation was top notch and the exhibitors generally went all on their stands. Loads of disposables (unfortunately), but that's to be expected and a few of the vendors did a great job of making up for it. Plenty of old and new faces and at least one from a looong way away. Well done to the Durban contingent for bringing Bogan out again, he certainly upped the presence of Obey/Sir Vape's stand.

Best of all, I didn't exceed my budget. Mind you, I did set a stupidly high number up front...

Well done to all involved!

Looking at the photos I am very sad to have missed out.

We are emigrating and there was no chance of me making it this weekend.

Big FOMO, looks like I really missed out (on items I wanted purchase and the experience).

I hope Vapecon goes from strength to strength and continues into for many decades to come.

Well done to everyone that made it possible!

The talk about regulation with Asanda Ngcoyi, CEO of VPASA joined by Kurt Yeo from @Vaping Saved My Life and @Rob Fisher was frightening but excellent

Big thanks to the great folks from VPASA & VSML for fighting the fight

I particularly enjoyed the format - facilitation & questions from @Rob Fisher instead of one long speech. I liked the interactive Q&A.

Well done

A53EEDB4-364B-434E-88CF-9B4A22B7AE11.jpeg

8C78977B-B4C9-473B-A297-BABB448DAB04.jpeg

I wonder who bought the most vape gear and juice at VapeCon?

Wasn't me but I did see some people leaving with quite a big haul

Back