NB VapeCon 2022 - General Chit Chat

We wish all attendee's a fantastic time and unlike like going to Bankok, we hope you come back with something exotic that is not harmful to your health

We wish all attendee's a fantastic time and unlike like going to Bankok, we hope you come back with something exotic that is not harmful to your health
and where in the world will the sweet wife and yourself be ?
1669376011617.png

Venue looks amazing !

So proud of every single vendor. The effort they put in to make their stands as great as possible is impressive

347998FB-BF03-442F-BA96-C79C06186FB6.jpeg

2A0B6092-7F5B-4901-8E2A-CA6BA99CE26B.jpeg

I got a LOT of pod systems -bought 2 Woomi Iced colas ,a few stickers and a stunning LOST VAPE cap after they saw me with my Grus , o , and of cause a Carrot cake juice and few testers from @Oupa .

What a great past two days !

Vendors put in so much effort and it showed

Was so nice to catch up with many people I hadn’t seen since before Covid. What a treat to chat to many of them.

Two of the international vendors I spoke to said they had attended multiple vape expos in Europe this year and they independently told me VapeCon was by far the best organized. That’s really something. So well done to @Stroodlepuff and everyone involved. The passion shows. You can be very proud of what was achieved.

Lovely to spend quality time with @Rob Fisher for a few days. He was on top form this weekend. Did the MC’ing like a total champ

What a great experience. Loved every minute of it.

22667960-631A-414F-8794-D23036166CE3.jpeg E242B32F-4A74-4AE3-B16F-5E7D6D2DD6BF.jpeg81C96F20-A0BF-42D8-BBB0-8FE1AA23A1EC.jpeg

I don't know whom all to tag, but a great thank you to all involved in making VapeCon happen. I had a great weekend!

20221127_144455.jpg

EPIC EVENT! ALWAYS GOOD TO BE PART OF THE TEAM THAT BRINGS HOME THE WIN IN THE LOCAL JUICE SHOOTOUT! THANKS TO ALL FOR ORGANISING THIS GREAT EVENT AGAIN! IT WAS WAAAY OVERDUE!

View attachment 266411

EPIC EVENT! ALWAYS GOOD TO BE PART OF THE TEAM THAT BRINGS HOME THE WIN IN THE LOCAL JUICE SHOOTOUT! THANKS TO ALL FOR ORGANISING THIS GREAT EVENT AGAIN! IT WAS WAAAY OVERDUE!

Good to see you guys @Jengz and all the friendly faces of the Vape Republic team
And congrats to Akeel and the team on the award!!

Last edited:
Thanks to Everyone who made it Possible and @Silver Thanks for the Quick Chat sorry i missed everyone else
Was an Awesome Day unfortunatley my Hubby started feeling ill and we had to Leave Early
Cant wait for Next Year!!!!

Good to see you guys @Jengz and all the friendly faces of the Vape Republic team
And congrats to Akeel and the team on the award!!
Always a pleasure Mr @Silver we had a blast as always. Already looking forward to the next one!

Back