VapeOwave - Retailer Reviews

Had an issue this week where some bottles didn't arrive with the rest of my order. One email & all was sorted & my bottles are on their way now.

I'm very happy with the service though. Wish they would at least respond to the guys that got let down though.

Hi Khan83,

Thanks buddy, since December i have not had one early night trying to get our flavors re bottled after the December madness, some guys must think i don't sleep 2/3am mails coming from us, staff only leaving the store after 7/8pm its been crazy, not a excuse for not replying i know but i can only do so much having a family and other business it gets a handful, we generally not to active on the Forum as we would like to be but a mail would be most appreciated so i can get our staff to send feedback ASAP
sorry that your order was sent without the HDPE bottles, this should be heading your way if not revived already, we have employed a new lady at the store so she is still finding her feet, over a 1000 products is a mouth full to learn in a short time :)
we have set up a double checking system, takes a bit longer than the usual but should work in the long run for us and orders.

Best Regards

My assumption too but seeing as that's all it is(my assumption) , it should not be taken as a concrete claim that they are diluting the liquids.
Hi Khan83

for sure nothing is being diluted below than the standard every one is custom to, if there was a batch that was under diluted as a batch consists of 10x 100ml "1 Litter" on each batch i will some how trace this and take this up with the lab rats who is dealing with the dilution for us, but no we will not drop below custom standards SA consumers are use to and also would only keep the best grade available as we have inserted a investment trying to get our business up and running so we dont what to have unhappy campers or clients no coming back to our stores.

Regards

Have to give kudos for seeming to make an effort at better customer service. Having run my own private business for a while I can also say it is NOT easy, especially when you have to deal with imports and the hell that brings. We all deserve a second chance ;)

I think you may have misunderstood me. I'm not saying I need free goodies with my orders, I'm just pointing out that I received the wrong colour unit, and despite bringing it to your attention via email as well as on this forum, I have had zero feedback or even an acknowledgement at all.

As I have said previously, it's not a big deal, and those Evods still got me off the stinkies! But some communication would have been great.

Good luck with the new year, hope your changes bring you loads of profits!
HI Stosta

i got you :)
i will find the guilty one, let me know when you order again i will sort you out with a goodies hehe, i know its not about a free goodie or neither the profits that can be made in 2016, i for one found that we are the future not me or the store but each and every one of us moving forward as a fellow vaper , to be honest this is really a close community lifestyle, being a fellow vaper or retailer every one is helping everyone else out being connect via social media, facebook or whatsapp groups, alot is said and been done, loads of positive and loads of negative feelings about people, liquids, devices and general things, must remember vendors are guys taking a chance on a business and trying to make a success out of something and being apart of someones life so to say and taking time away from there families and friends to give advise either being on youtube channels, social media or what every platform used to share some positive, negative feedback is never a good thing to anyone especially to some one putting in so much effort, i have not till this day had a chat with any vendor / retailer that is giving up there homes to run a business and eventually going the store route its not like its a corporate company sitting up high pushing funds and just giving orders everyone gets involved, everyone is also just human at the end of the day, mistakes are made and you learn new things every day, vendors do rely on 3rd party services to make there business work so as many other businesses, suggestions on on improvement is always a good start rather than be crucified and beated on, this is just a general feeling not pointed at anyone or you Stosta, just a thought.

Best Regards

in General, please if any uncertainties or general discussions please drop us a mail at info@vapeowave.co.za we will assist and sort everyone out
we do not make use of the Ecigssa forum that often as we would like to, alternatively pop in to one of our stores and we will gladly assist or give advise where we can or even learn a thing or 10 from you. if you in the Boksburg or Centurion/Pta area , our main store is situated in Centurion Pretoria

to every one that we perhaps missed a post or you having some problems please drop me a mail and i will gladly get back to you and sort you out where i can if there is an outstanding issue.

Regards
Vapeowave

Sheesh reading all this made me sad for you guys, sorry to hear about your misfortunes with this vendor. Personally I have ordered tons of stuff from them without any hassles what so ever. I personally feel that there service is awesome and the people that work there are really friendly and helpful. Just my 2c.

@Vapeowave have a lot of good DIY products, but oh damn do their admin suck.

The first time I ordered from them online I sent my fiance to go pick up the order.
She came back telling me they did not even know about the order and had to page through their emails to try and find it. This after emailing them a day before telling them she was going to pick it up, they confirming it the same day she went to pick it up, and still not knowing what is going on when she arrives.
They finally found the order.

I let that one go, thinking everyone can get busy and forget.

BUT

On Thursday I order again ONLINE. Pay 5 minutes later, send them a proof of payment.
Clint reply the same day saying he will get the order ready. So I tell him please, because my fiance will be picking it up the next day (Friday) to which he confirms it will be ready.

On Friday my fiance gets sick, so I send Clint an email informing him I will pick up the order on Saturday.
Get there on Saturday to pick up the order (About 60km drive for me there and back) to which I hear they have no idea what order I am talking about. After a few minutes of searching for the order on my email on my phone they remember it.
So only then they start preparing my order, which was paid for and confirmed 2 days ago already, to which I get informed to that the stock of the concentrate I bough was sold out the Friday night (Now how can that be if my order was done on Thursday and paid on Thursday and was suppose to be ready on Friday morning?).

So seriously people, great shop and all, but please get the admin and orders up to standard.
No where at any vape shop in South Africa have I ever experienced anything like this. Not even on Bid or Buy.

Hi @Tiaan PTA
Have moved your post above to this existing thread

I purchased twice from @Vapeowave at the HDcabling in Centurion and so far no issues. The lady there was very enthusiastic to give me tips on priming coils and which part of battery was positive:) So far was happy with service plus they were busy as a lot of customers in store.

I do believe Vapeowave is no longer a supporting vendor on this site, could be wrong. Wouldn't surprise me if they aren't. Worst service I have ever had from any vape related vendor.

I do believe Vapeowave is no longer a supporting vendor on this site, could be wrong. Wouldn't surprise me if they aren't. Worst service I have ever had from any vape related vendor.
Yip, they are no longer listed. Maybe a good idea if the moderators/admins let members know in (e.g.) the Announcements forum? - @Silver, @Rob Fisher

I must say I do not have any complains. I have bought from the Boksburg store as a walk-in-customer. Never online.

I have heard only good things from the Boksburg store but if I must be brutally honest I will never again go to the Centurion branch. I have spoken to the manager about their online ordering system and its not up to par. Especially if you choose the collection option. When you get to the branch they have to fetch it from the stock if there is stock But they wont warn you to say" hey buddy there is no stock" You have to call after them and ask. Maybe that is fine for some people but I have a busy schedule and I cant check up on people. I see no point in the collection option because you don't know if that branch will have any stock on the given day and don't get me started on how unhelpful the staff is . They lost out on a smok tank and reuleaux mod because they were not willing to assist in any way ,shape or form.

I wouldn't recommend this branch. The Boksburg one is good though

Last edited:
I've bought twice from Centurion and had good service. I phoned beforehand to ensure that they had stock and, sure enough, they did. I was browsing the various flavours and was asked promptly if I needed any help. I wanted an Eleaf ECR and the staff member explained that they had had some problems with the ECR so they weren't importing it anymore. Then he showed me some alternative RBA decks that would work with my Eleaf tank. We chatted for a while about rebuilding in general and I found it a very helpful and friendly service. I can't talk about the online service as I've always bought walk-in.

My only complaint is that they should light the Centurion store a bit better. Geez, it feels like you're in a cave when you're looking at the labels on the juice flavours. I felt like asking for a torch, heh. I get that it's more of a dispatching warehouse than a retail shop but still.

Ordered from them quite a few times. Online only though. Never dealt with them directly. Always delivered the next morning early. All round good experience from my side

Back