Vaperite - Retailer Reviews

Just want to give a big thumbs up to Vaperite Green Valley (Edenvale).
Found them online by accident when looking up a juice I had bought somewhere else for a good deal more than they sell it for.
Walked in the shop and was instantly greeted by two friendly blokes, even though one was building coils. The shop itself is nicely layed out if a bit minimal.
Though it was about average till I saw the two octopods on the wall. Finally somewhere I can have a taste of a few juices before buying. Sure other shops sometimes have testers, but it's mostly some beaten up thing that the guy hands to you begrudgingly if you ask really nicely. Here I was handed a clean mouthpiece and could test 16 flavours at my leisure.
This is awesome for someone just starting out like myself who is still figuring out what I do and don't like.
Every time I walk into a store I'm like a deer in the headlights, just overwhelmed with all the choices. The guys really did a stellar job of giving advice and trying to help me figure out what I actually wanted

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing your experience @Eisenhorn
I agree - those Octopods are a great win indeed for trying out new flavours
And what I like is the juice bottles are on display in glass cabinets above the octopods so you know exactly what you are vaping... very clever

Anyone have a pic of these octopods? Just curious what they look like

Hi @SmokeyJoe
You can sort of see them in the pic I posted a while back in this thread
Here is the link to that post:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaperite-retailer-reviews.t18864/page-2#post-404466

They are basically a black box mounted on the wall - with cables coming out of them - at the end of each cable is a pen style vape device - sort of like an iJust. The cable powers the device so they dont run out of power and I assume prevents folk from walking away with the tester in their pocket. Very nice

Basically looks like a car amp with 8 leads coming out of it going to a bunch of vape pens that have a connector. Vaperite have attached Melo3 tanks to them.
a95e900bc7d13b5b29299463ef003af0.jpg

I need one of these mounted on my lounge table . . . and bed side table and kitchen table and car dashboard

Yip saw that. If i had the money, this would already have a place in my house

I usually frequent the Green Valley store and the service is top notch. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and patient. Was in Bedfordview today so I stopped past the store there and was met with the same service, so kudos to everyone at both stores - awesome service!

The reason for this post is to give a huge commendation to Craig at the Bedfordview store... when we were there today picking up supplies and a new tank my son took a liking to the (admittedly expensive) VGod caps and was upset when I refused to buy one for him. Craig proceeded to give my son his own (comp won I believe) CoilArt cap without a moments hesitation. It was an awesome gesture and we're deeply appreciative :)

Popped into the new Broadacres store this past weekend and can firmly say staff was super friendly and helpfull.. Went in for a juice, walked out with a new RDA, coils, cotton, tools, and two 60ml juices thanks to 20% store opening discount

I need one of these mounted on my lounge table . . . and bed side table and kitchen table and car dashboard
I was thinking exactly the same thing! Keep me posted if you find out where we can have them installed. LOL

First Vape shop I ever walked in to @Vaperite South Africa was your Appletons Village branch.

Unfortunately I had my 2 year old with me.

Man let me tell you the guys at that shop are kick ass.

Even though I knew absolutely nothing jack sh*t they never, not once made me feel stupid.

Everything was explained perfectly. I got the best advice on batteries and a charger, found out what a drip tip is. How to get one for my Mod that's not the size of a water pipe.

These guys literally went out of their way to help, even offered to pick up the popcorn my little one accidentally messed on the floor.

You have a solid team right there.
I'm definitely going back there, often and will spread the word as much as I possibly can.

A big shout-out to @vaperite Port Elizabeth!!

This was my first experience with a vape shop back in April this year. I think Thomas was the guy that assisted me and advised on the kit, juice and spares needed. Excellent, friendly and very pleasant service.

Upon my return to Nigeria, the Smok Alien that I bought developed a problem and eventually left me stranded without the use of my Alien. Lesson learned - have at least one backup device - especially if your neared vape shop is about 7000 kms away.

So here kicks in the excellent service experience. I emailed Gary and explained the problem that I had. We exchanged a few emails over a few days - email might not be Gary's favorite pastime :). Eventually we concluded that the mod had passed onto the big place in the sky and Gary undertook to replace it.

In between I had various phone calls with Thomas and Reece as well

To cut a long story short, in July I had the opportunity for my wife to send the mod to Vaperite Port Elizabeth (she went to visit the kids in Cape Town and my son in PE could collect, swap en ship back to Cape Town). This is another long story resulting in my wife being able to collect the parcel just in time on her way to the airport flying back to Nigeria.

So I got the parcel back yesterday. Gary swapped the mod out for a brand new one. And I am a happy man.

So to Gary and his team - you rock guys. You will see me back in September when I do my next "upgrade"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not often visit physical vape stores as I largely purchase all my goodies online. I popped into the new Broadacres branch yesterday and was well impressed with the 2 chaps who assisted me. I went with the intention NOT to spend any bucks and walked out with a VGod Pro Drip RDA, bacon and some sample coils!

The guys were knowledgeable, friendly and took a keen interest in my needs.

Please pass on my compliments!

Best of luck!

Keep up the great service guys!

i am in disbelief at the service Vaperite gives it online customers. i placed an order on BLACK FRIDAY, sent proof of payment and 5 days later they claim that my order is on hold because they are "awaiting payment". Since the 24th i have sent proof of payment twice, i have sent 4 messages on facebook, (got 1 reply but it was not in relation to my order,) i left 2 messages on their wall (which they later deleted without responding), i have sent emails just asking for an update and still no reply. i wish i had a screen-grab of the wall posts they deleted but i will attach the screen_grabs of the inboxes and emails that are being ignored.
P.S. i woke up this morning and all of a sudden i can no longer write on their facebook page and both numbers i have for them go straight to voicemailScreenshot (28).jpg View attachment 114713 View attachment 114714 View attachment 114715 .

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).jpg
    Screenshot (29).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot (30).jpg
    Screenshot (30).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    23.6 KB · Views: 45
i am in disbelief at the service Vaperite gives it online customers. i placed an order on BLACK FRIDAY, sent proof of payment and 5 days later they claim that my order is on hold because they are "awaiting payment". Since the 24th i have sent proof of payment twice, i have sent 4 messages on facebook, (got 1 reply but it was not in relation to my order,) i left 2 messages on their wall (which they later deleted without responding), i have sent emails just asking for an update and still no reply. i wish i had a screen-grab of the wall posts they deleted but i will attach the screen_grabs of the inboxes and emails that are being ignored.
P.S. i woke up this morning and all of a sudden i can no longer write on their facebook page and both numbers i have for them go straight to voicemailView attachment 114712 View attachment 114713 View attachment 114714 View attachment 114715 .
That doesn't sound like the greatest experience at all! @Vaperite South Africa can't really discuss with you on this review thread, but hopefully they see this and make contact with you soon @FrankLucas057 .

That doesn't sound like the greatest experience at all! @Vaperite South Africa can't really discuss with you on this review thread, but hopefully they see this and make contact with you soon @FrankLucas057 .
@Stosta I appreciate the time you took to view this, all i can do now is wait. I actually hope they sort it all out because they seem to have many great products and i would like to keep using them but let me see what happens. Will Keep you posted, Thanks.

@Stosta I appreciate the time you took to view this, all i can do now is wait. I actually hope they sort it all out because they seem to have many great products and i would like to keep using them but let me see what happens. Will Keep you posted, Thanks.
I really get the feeling that BF kicked their posteriors pretty hard, but at the same time there needs to be some form of communication. If they have time to remove your posts off their wall then they should have the time to at least message saying that they are swamped.

Not the usual service that I've seen from Vaperite, so hopefully you come right soon!

I’m busy investigating. I’m in NY so not able to react as fast as normal. The big issue for us was our website going down. We are working on catching up on all orders and correspondence. I’m busy consulting with my staff now

Received great service today from the guys at VapeRite in The Firs. Picked up problems with my Vapor Storm Puma i got from them about a month ago.
They sorted me with store credit after I didn't want to exchange the mod and I picked up a Tesla WYE from them ..... and some other goodies I didn't need. :D

Keep up the great work gents

Last edited:
Yay! They opened a vape shop in krugersdorp. Been waiting for a decent shop to open in the west rand. Will go check them out

Ok so i visited the new vaperite shop hoping to buy a new setup. Unfortunately the store didnt stock what i wanted. The extremely professional and friendly staff advised that they were busy moving wharehouses that they have outgrown. This was confirmed by Vaperite SA. They advised that they should have stock next week. However from what i gathered is that that the warehouse prioritised the krugersdorp shop for restocking because of my query and the shop was restocked last night. Freaking awesome customer service there. Brilliant! So this morning i got there and got all the devices i wanted. I was kept in the loop the entire time, staff was excellent, head office was excelent. Im blown away at how far these guys will go for their customers. Thanks @Vaperite South Africa.
You have a converted customer and i will be exclusively be supporting you

I just want to give a huge shoutout to Chantel from Vaperite Northmead,I phoned her to ask if they have V8 kits on special,she confirmed she had so I drove there during my lunch hour,after I had purchased it I noticed it was not brand new,paint peeled off etc,she happily refunded me and just to make it up to me for driving all the way she gave me her own personal Smok X8 mod for FREE,I felt a little bad but she insisted,she also offered to give me the tank tomorrow but I humbly declined as I just needed the mod,to the owners of Vaperite please keep in mind that staff like Chantel will make your business successful for years to come

@Vaperite South Africa

IMG_20181219_141208.jpg

Back