Vaperite - Retailer Reviews

I figured I should say again that my service from Fabian @Vaperite South Africa has been fantastic, they had the Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus at a great price and my goods were received in perfect order. I also had some initially help needed with the tank, and Fabian helped me out immediately. Guy knows what he's doing ;).

I will be ordering from Vaperite again, customer service and after-sales service is what it should be. :clap:

Vaperite Port Elizabeth....My experience with this shop keeps getting better than can be thought. The owner always helps me, the house juices dominate the "premium" juices and the pride and honesty that is as we old vapers will call the Shack has never wavered. This will always be my number one vape shop.

So my 2 cents worth

i walked pass the Eastgate kiosk and had a chat the the staff there and they were super helpful, unfortunately they didn't have what i was looking for and directed me to the Bedfordview shop.

first thoughts are the shop is clean thumbs up. the staff are well presented and every staff member greeted.
overall a good looking store.

After buying a few DIY goodies i left, but just couldn't resist going back there 3 days later to get my hands on some Juice, Craig Evans the salesmen was super friendly and even took some time to guide me in the right direction with regards to a dripper. then this past Sunday i needed to get my coil rebuilt, i called Craig he said no problem, i got there late Sunday afternoon and Craig sorted me out. what a great lad. GIVE THAT MAN A BELLS.

Vaperite Bedfordview is an awesome store keep up the good work.

So my 2 cents worth

i walked pass the Eastgate kiosk and had a chat the the staff there and they were super helpful, unfortunately they didn't have what i was looking for and directed me to the Bedfordview shop.

first thoughts are the shop is clean thumbs up. the staff are well presented and every staff member greeted.
overall a good looking store.

After buying a few DIY goodies i left, but just couldn't resist going back there 3 days later to get my hands on some Juice, Craig Evans the salesmen was super friendly and even took some time to guide me in the right direction with regards to a dripper. then this past Sunday i needed to get my coil rebuilt, i called Craig he said no problem, i got there late Sunday afternoon and Craig sorted me out. what a great lad. GIVE THAT MAN A BELLS.

Vaperite Bedfordview is an awesome store keep up the good work.

I must admit I'm not one to post on the review boards, but I can't help but emphasize what @Kingkhili has said. I went into the store on Friday afternoon, and got such a warm greeting from all the staff, and spent quite a while chatting with Craig regarding juices and rdas and mech mods. He has always been extremely helpful and willing to share everything he has learnt. Definitely my go to salesman when I need anything vape related.

I have used both Bedfordview and Eastgate nothing to complain about with either store. But for the best service take a drive to Green valley store, the have so far the best customer service. They lack stock fairly often and no DIY as yet but for a friendly homely atmosphere where you are never rushed it's the place to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used both Bedfordview and Eastgate nothing to complain about with either store. But for the best service take a drive to Green valley store, the have so far the best customer service. They lack stock fairly often and no DIY as yet but for a friendly homely atmosphere where you are never rushed it's the place to go.

I was there yesterday and they were unpacking the DIY. Will pop in tomorrow to get some concentrates.
I also picked up some premium juices. Craig was very helpful and didn't mind helping me out with juice flavour profiles that weren't in the testers. Always amazing service.

Went to the Melrose store 3 weeks back. The manager or whatever he is there(The big guy) was super friendly and probably too honest

Went in there to specifically purchase the Tornado hero and tried to turn me off the tank as he was not satisfied with it and would rather I didn't buy anything.

Bought the tank anyway and loving it.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback. We are putting a lot of effort into customer service. We have a full-time customer service employee to deal with any and all customer issues, good and bad. We also post both negative and positive feedback from any client who contacts us on our employee whatsapp group so that they can be commended for the good and learn from the bad.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback. We are putting a lot of effort into customer service. We have a full-time customer service employee to deal with any and all customer issues, good and bad. We also post both negative and positive feedback from any client who contacts us on our employee whatsapp group so that they can be commended for the good and learn from the bad.
Hi guys, I placed an order 15th,today is 20th..There site says deliver in 48hrs,only to find out they are having issues with there systems,I am still waiting patiently after Fabian assured me it will be here this morning.Justt frustrating dealing with some of these SA online vape shops

Hi guys, I placed an order 15th,today is 20th..There site says deliver in 48hrs,only to find out they are having issues with there systems,I am still waiting patiently after Fabian assured me it will be here this morning.Justt frustrating dealing with some of these SA online vape shops

Welcome to the forum @shaid davids
I see this is your first post
When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself to the community at the following thread:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/page-430#post-513805

Went past the Green Valley branch again today to get some concentrates. They had everything I wanted from the brands they stock. I actually had to hold myself back from shouting out flavours from recipies I still want to make.

That selection in a retail store that just started their concentrate sales is impressive. It's also very convenient to quickly pop in there when I need a certain flavour when I go to do grocery shopping at the Checkers next door. Hope they keep their stock levels up and introduce INW flavours.

The staff was, always, amazing. I spend way too long in the store even if I know exactly what I need.

Shot Fabian
Got personal service from Fabian,this guy went out of his way to sort out my order.This is what I am talking about when it comes to customer service,which for most parts are lacking in SA.
He is the sole reason that I will be buying more vape stuff at Vaperite.
Keep I up Fabian...Great Job!!!

How does one get in on the "great service" experience? I have had a fairly dismal experience with the online store? Still waiting on parts of an order from 8 days ago. I started a conversation with vaperite on here, Fabian got me on whatsapp... but it kinda feels like I have been swept under the rug as an ugly "whoopsie daisy" that will just go away when I stop chasing every day.

The store in PE is quite good though, I go in there fairly often... only mistake I made was ordering concentrate online instead of just waiting a week for them to get new stock. sigh.

Post Whining Note: Had a long chat to @Vaperite South Africa, my situation is the exception (out of their control), not the rule and is being sorted out. Thanks for getting in touch with me.

Last edited:
Tagging @Vaperite South Africa - please bear in mind this thread is in the general forums, so kindly just acknowledge here but please resolve in your own subforum or on PM

Just visited the @Vaperite South Africa Green Valley store. Left very unhappy.

I said I was looking for a good flavour RDA. The kid behind the counter asked if I meant a dripper. Fair enough.

Couldn't find one I was happy with, but that's on me... there was mostly goon style decks which I'm not too comfortable building on yet. The whole time this kid was asking his co-worker for help. Why the other kid didn't just come to help me, I don't know.

Eventually I settle for just with the 4 bay silicone battaery case I wanted (i had a damn hard time trying to remember the word silicone. I'm getting old.)

Up until now it was a standard Vaperite experience.

While paying for my purchase, my non vaping wife stepped into the store but stepped back with an 'ah!' when she saw how cloudy it was inside.

Then your employees decided to start making comments about yet another woman orgasming outside the shop.

When I told them that's my wife I got told 'sorry, it's just something we do all the time'

Not cool @Vaperite South Africa , not cool. There's too many other stores with a B&M presence to put up with that adolescent behaviour.

Here is a moral of the story. The shack aka vaprite pe is the shop you go to. I've never had problems that the owner didn't take seriously and sort out on the spot.

As for online.. I only trust four shops but I feel it's not right naming them on vaperites page.
If you happen to be a PE vaper. The shack will always be the place you want to be

Yesterday I visited Vaperite's Bedford Village store for the first time

Was nearby for a mothers day lunch, so decided to pop in

First impressions were very good. The store is BIG. Loads of space, with couches, tv screens and their octopod testers on the one wall.

I cant remember the names of the two young gent that were on duty (apologies) but they were great. Very polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They were attentive and interested in me, the potential customer.

Lots of products on display and easy to see - including the relatively new DIY range.

Didnt buy anything this time because I was not there long, but overall impression was very good. Would definitely pop in there when I am in the area again.

Well done @Vaperite South Africa - lovely shop

Please could somebody contact me asap regarding a mess up on my order. Thank you

That was quick, issue sorted, thanks so much barry. Didnt expect that response

Just want to give a big thumbs up to Vaperite Green Valley (Edenvale).
Found them online by accident when looking up a juice I had bought somewhere else for a good deal more than they sell it for.
Walked in the shop and was instantly greeted by two friendly blokes, even though one was building coils. The shop itself is nicely layed out if a bit minimal.
Though it was about average till I saw the two octopods on the wall. Finally somewhere I can have a taste of a few juices before buying. Sure other shops sometimes have testers, but it's mostly some beaten up thing that the guy hands to you begrudgingly if you ask really nicely. Here I was handed a clean mouthpiece and could test 16 flavours at my leisure.
This is awesome for someone just starting out like myself who is still figuring out what I do and don't like.
Every time I walk into a store I'm like a deer in the headlights, just overwhelmed with all the choices. The guys really did a stellar job of giving advice and trying to help me figure out what I actually wanted

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Back