Vapers Corner - Retailer Reviews

Wow!!! I can only add to all the praises here!!
Phoned Riaan on Monday, received my neatly wrapped parcel this afternoon. For living in the bundus, that was super quick!!!
Thank you, @Vapers Corner , for the awesome service, good advice and sommer everything.
:campeon::aplastao:

@Vapers Corner
Great price on what I ordered, and as voiced by everyone else, the packaging is great, the free gift is an excellent touch, free delivery in less than 24 hrs - ridiculously good. Would definitely recommend and use again!

Last edited:
Short of repeating all the previous emails .. ok I will

- super fast even though order placed late yesterday - YES
- original product - confirmed @Geek Vapes - YES
- website cool - YES
- easy pay - YES
- free gift - YES

.. my new favorite online store - YES

• These people are the best in South Africa at what they do! They have amazing service and I am part of a whatsapp group they put together keeping us up to date with any new products or simply always there when we need advice about anything. They are the friendliest and most helpful vape shop I have ever come across and are always up to date with all the latest vape gear out...best of all they have FREE DELIVERY!! So that saves you the extra 100 rand or so every time you order whether it be a a new mod or simply getting more cotton or coils the delivery is FREE! Have nothing bad to say about this store just wish them many more years of great business! Keep it up guys!

Amazing store!
Every order I have placed here has been flawless, for sure my go to vape shop.
Got in touch with a query and Rene went above and beyond to help out.

Absolutely top shelf as per usual! Firstly I asked for a pm for when they had stock of something I was waiting on, not even a pause between them updating their stock and me receiving my pm. I am riding hopefully the tail end of a disasterous two weeks, and had ton of crap to deal with, so I was a tiny bit over cut off but they still got my order out the door and overnight to me. Can't reccomend these guys enough!
*edit forgot to add, ridiculously cool free gift as always!

I would just like to add my praise here as well...

I heard about Vaper's Corner through a friend, and them being on my daily commute I dropped by the lounge. I was given sound advice and even allowed to TASTE EVERY SINGLE FLAVOUR... Every last one of them, without Rene getting irritated or impatient even once. I ended up buying a kangertech starter kit and some Kings Crest Duchess Reserve (Still my favourite juice.)... We forgot about the battery. After trying to charge my device for a few hours, with no luck I returned to the store... They were very apologetic and we had a good laugh regarding the misunderstanding.

A week or two later my GF and her mother quit the stinkies! Her mom, (im sure vaper's corner will recognise her name, Elberdine), went to vapors corner to buy her very own vape. The service was so good, her husband ended buying one as well along with a few 0mg flavours. My GFs parents refuse to even look at what other shops have to offer. Whenever we buy something from another store, we get grief from them for not supporting Vaper's Corner.

Keep up the good work guys!!! 10/10.

MASSIVE RAVE for vaporscorner.

Ordered a bottle of flavour over the weekend, package just arrived, extremely well wrapped, in a gift bag, and I was given FREE cotton!! This is by far the best service. And free delivery. Well done guys! Much appreciated

I have recently placed a few orders with Vaper's Corner, and I've been so happy with the friendly service that it will be hard for me to buy from another vendor again. I've been happy with some other vendors as well and was hesitant to try a new vendor, but I am now a true Vapers Corner supporter and with free delivery added as a bonus to the excellent service, I am happy to be supporting them in the future, actually, very near future. Thanks for the goodies Vapers Corner.... Another very happy customer.

If you want good quality, great service and superb variety, this is the shop to use.
I always shop online from them every month. And I feel bad sometimes. They offer free over night delivery. And I, sometimes take advantage of them.
I personally feel that they should have an option for us to pay for delivery if we want to be nice.
But this vendor never fails. Love this shop

Ordered a pair of wire snips from @Vapers Corner . Packaging was well done and placed in a nice little bag, those extras go a long way. Pain-free ordering and shipping for this store. Excellent overall service :clap:

Trying out different brands of Ti wire, pleased with @Vapers Corner customer service as usual. They take a surprising amount of trouble for something as simple as wire. Busy eyeing that SS 316L Flatwire, looks perfect for the Merlin RDTA. Thanks! :thumbup:

WP_20170407_001.jpg

As per @Vapers Corner unbiased suggestion... I paid a visit to the kyalami store.

Very friendly welcome.
Store looks awesome.
The staff's knowledge of what is in/out of stock is superb as well as their product knowledge.
Being able to taste test each juice is a huge bonus.

Marcus was most helpful in building and fitting some fresh coils with the Clapton wire I had just picked up. His face when he realized he had just taken a lungfull of 6mg cloud was epic.

Definitely worth visiting if you are in the area.

Ordered a clone RDA from Vapers Corner the other day, delivery could probably be measured in hours as it was at my door the next morning! Excitedly unpacked it when I got home from work that day only to find a manufacturing fault at the 510 pin. Dropped them an email to show them some pictures of the issue and got phoned up to assist very quickly. No questions asked they offered to send me another RDA after making sure the replacement was fault free. Again the next morning I received delivery of the new unit and they also organised the couriers to pick up the initial unit for return.

Fantastic service, these guys and girls really go the extra mile! Thanks!

I'll definitely be virtually frequenting your establishment in the future. Thanks![/QUOTE]

@Vapers Corner
I am so new to this, I could not select a better establishment to get me going (after tuns of research and searching). First I ordered online. I received all my fabulous goodies the next morning. Picked it up on my way to my holiday destination. I was so happy. No more smelling like an ash tray when I go out. No more sore throat in the morning. On my way back I popped in to go meet the guys at the Pretoria branch. Worth taking the drive. Best people. Such excellent service. Thank you so much. I am a loyal customer from that day on.
im-literally-THAT-happy.jpg y

My first experience with these guys was an online order. My order arrived in a timely manner and very well packaged.
My second experience was when I picked up my first RDA and building kit. I went to the Pretoria branch for this and was greeted by friendly and knowledgeable people that were willing to help me, not just pawn off stock. After my purchase there was a nice tutorial building session, we vaped, we chatted and I left the store with a smile on my face.
My third experience I just quickly needed to pick up an RDA. Again such friendly staff. We chatted about the RDA, we vaped. I spent way too long there and eventually found my way out.
My most recent experience was just to pick up some wire. I again was greeted with much enthusiasm and interest. The person who helped me was quite interested in my RTA and offered to get a build going with my new wire. We chatted, we vaped... again spending "way too long" in a shop for "just picking up some wire".

I'm gonna be honest here, I can get certain items for cheaper elsewhere. Guess what, I don't. Their friendly service and willingness to listen to my needs is what keeps me coming back.
Being open until 7pm is also a huge plus for me as it allows me to pop in after work.

Thank you @Vapers Corner

I'm gonna be honest here, I can get certain items for cheaper elsewhere. Guess what, I don't. Their friendly service and willingness to listen to my needs is what keeps me coming back.
Being open until 7pm is also a huge plus for me as it allows me to pop in after work.

Thank you @Vapers Corner

I love your post and I so agree. We go back, because they are so willing to help and yes I also love the enthusiasm.

I love your post and I so agree. We go back, because they are so willing to help and yes I also love the enthusiasm.
That extra little bit of service really does go a long way. I took a buddy of mine there yesterday. We tried out a bunch of flavors, had his Reload built and walked out with a bunch of juice and some wire. Another great experience!

@Vapers Corner I just want to bring this matter to your attention, it seems to be an issue with PayGate. I placed an order on Monday and paid for it using Paygate through your website. The payment has gone through and the bank says payment has been completed.

I did contact VC customer service and received a quick response asking me to confirm if the payment had gone through my bank. I have sent a few emails since then confirming that it has and requesting more information but have not received any responses. In case the email has not reached you, I need to get this resolved urgently. I’m sure Paygate can help since I have a reference number for the payment which I provided in my emails. As mentioned please contact me by email preferably, cell may be unavailable.

I have been waiting since Monday and the problem will be the courier cut-off times for collections which means delivery will only be possible after the weekend.

untitled.png

@Vapers Corner I just want to bring this matter to your attention, it seems to be an issue with PayGate. I placed an order on Monday and paid for it using Paygate through your website. The payment has gone through and the bank says payment has been completed.

I did contact VC customer service and received a quick response asking me to confirm if the payment had gone through my bank. I have sent a few emails since then confirming that it has and requesting more information but have not received any responses. In case the email has not reached you, I need to get this resolved urgently. I’m sure Paygate can help since I have a reference number for the payment which I provided in my emails. As mentioned please contact me by email preferably, cell may be unavailable.

I have been waiting since Monday and the problem will be the courier cut-off times for collections which means delivery will only be possible after the weekend.

View attachment 106062
Good day

Could you please send me you order number so that I can follow up this matter for you.

Kind Regards

Divan Smit

Back