Vaperz Cloud Rulebreaker Mech Mod and Valhalla RDA

JVR1987

Avid Vaper!
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Vaperz Cloud Rulebreaker Mech Mod and Valhalla RDA with custom Bearded Viking drip tip. I named it Bumblebee...
Selling Price :- R3500 R2500
Condition :- Excellent
Age of the item :- Few months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic with all packaging and spares in place.
Location of item :- Centurion
Delivery/Collection :- at buyers account.
Reason for sale:- Funding new gear

Hits like a freight train. Make sure you know your ohms law before attempting this. Will not take responsibility for any injuries.

Attachments

• 20201025_112329.jpg
    20201025_112329.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 20201025_134315.jpg
    20201025_134315.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 20201025_112321.jpg
    20201025_112321.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Contact me if you would like the setup and discuss a possible payment plan.

Flip this is such an beast of a setup.. wow and at a steal of a price..

Seems like people are not into mech mods anymore. Sad but seems like more and more people are moving to pod setups away from building and wicking. For many years I only had mech mods, in the region of 20, and one regulated to build on which my wife used when I wasn’t trying out a new build, lower build, different wire. I ran mechs with just about anything on top, single coil, dual coil, RTA’s, RDA’s and RDTA’s, low builds, high builds and I enjoyed each and every one of them.

Seems like people are not into mech mods anymore. Sad but seems like more and more people are moving to pod setups away from building and wicking. For many years I only had mech mods, in the region of 20, and one regulated to build on which my wife used when I wasn’t trying out a new build, lower build, different wire. I ran mechs with just about anything on top, single coil, dual coil, RTA’s, RDA’s and RDTA’s, low builds, high builds and I enjoyed each and every one of them.
Very true. People are getting lazy to build and wick themselves. There is no greater satisfaction when you turned coils, wicked the atty properly and having a great vape. Just dont get this pod hype at the moment, guess its only me.

If i could afford this setup right now i would've jump for it in a heart beat.. In my opinion nothing beats the vape quality off a mech.. So super satisfying..

What an excellent excellent price again.. And GLWS..

Back