Vapes.co.za Is A Chancer,beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am going to keep this simple.

In discussions with fellow admins and mods we discussed a few different approaches to issuing appropriate action in respect of Vapes being associated with the forum in the capacity of a 'certified retailer'

Based on his lack of activity, and on his behaviour in this particular set of circumstances we have decided to remove his dedicated vendor subforum, as well as his certified retailer status.

He will not be allowed to promote his business/website/product offerings on the forum.

Accordingly I have removed his forum, as well as his retailer privileges

In discussions with fellow admins and mods we discussed a few different approaches to issuing appropriate action in respect of Vapes being associated with the forum in the capacity of a 'certified retailer'

Based on his lack of activity, and on his behaviour in this particular set of circumstances we have decided to remove his dedicated vendor subforum, as well as his certified retailer status.

He will not be allowed to promote his business/website/product offerings on the forum.

Good.

As it should be

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Hi all members

This thread has now been locked.
The issue is now closed.

The Admin and Mods team are implementing steps to manage these types of issues in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back