Vapes.co.za Is A Chancer,beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is off my phone so hope it's not too big.

y3a8urun.jpg

hmm, i can't really say. don't know what to look for.

In all fairness he does not market them on his site as originals.

Lets cut the guys some slack here, he is trying to make amends.

@ The Eciggsa Community

I would just like to say, we are working hard (full-time) at improving our service, fast phone and email responses, regular updates via email every step of the way, you will see a great improvement in the level of service and you will see many new developments and changes in the coming months, including a full new website redesign, new products with good stock levels, a whole new wholesale dedicated website with tools for reselling a print catalog and bulk pricing. We have a 100% refund on return guarantee, you can also order online and collect from us near Cresta shopping centre.

If you will never buy a product from us, we understand, online shopping can be skechy at times, in business trust is paramount and we are hoping to show www.Vapes.co.za will deliver on it's word and provide the products and level of service that our customers deserve. And when there is for whatever reason any problem, as mistakes will happen, we will work to resolve it and keep you informed every step of the way.

@bjorncoetsee Glad you received your gift, please don't think I was trying to buy your vote.
@BumbleBee Yes it is true, I started Big Slick Tattoo Supply 4 years ago as my first ever e-commerce endeavour, and yes I was dropshipping at the time. I have since sold the website am and as of recently left a position that was taking most of my time to concentrate mainly on Vapes.co.za.

@ The Eciggsa Community

I would just like to say, we are working hard (full-time) at improving our service, fast phone and email responses, regular updates via email every step of the way, you will see a great improvement in the level of service and you will see many new developments and changes in the coming months, including a full new website redesign, new products with good stock levels, a whole new wholesale dedicated website with tools for reselling a print catalog and bulk pricing. We have a 100% refund on return guarantee, you can also order online and collect from us near Cresta shopping centre.

If you will never buy a product from us, we understand, online shopping can be skechy at times, in business trust is paramount and we are hoping to show www.Vapes.co.za will deliver on it's word and provide the products and level of service that our customers deserve. And when there is for whatever reason any problem, as mistakes will happen, we will work to resolve it and keep you informed every step of the way.

This has to be the best reply yet. :clap:

We will see if you stick to what is posted here.

That doesn't even vaguely resemble an evod! Looks more like some spin off of a CE4 top coil mouth spitter.

haha, ok well now i'm truly curious as to what it actually is.

Ah yeah. Looks exactly like that one.

No the print is not as clear as on that T2. Hey I got it for free simply for being tagged the whole time. Would not even have known this thread existed if I did not have the same name as the guy who started the thread.

How does the saying go? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?

No the print is not as clear as on that T2. Hey I got it for free simply for being tagged the whole time. Would not even have known this thread existed if I did not have the same name as the guy who started the thread.

How does the saying go? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?
... until it spits in yours

POST DELETED BY DEVDEV

FORMAL WARNING:

VENDORS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PROMOTE ITEMS OUTSIDE OF THEIR VENDOR FORUMS

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY Received package, took a quick look, everything seems to be included, will inspect closely for quality etc tomorrow and keep u updated.

So glad to hear that it finally arrived @bjorncoetsee

I have been waiting patiently for this to happen so that we can implement appropriate disciplinary sanctions against the vendor in question.

Please keep us posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back