Vapes.co.za Is A Chancer,beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need closure on this...

Any updates @bjorncoetsee ?
w2pot4m.jpg

:rofl::--P

ok i've got an update for you guys. i actually received my "free gift" today. even though i'm still not sure why i got one, i'm grateful and am not complaining.
even though i won't be giving up my mpt3 in favour of an evod, i have someone to pass it on to who has been wanting to get into vaping for a while now. so, it's going towards the cause! thank you @Vapes !

if i can just throw in my two cents worth here, i think the fact that he even bothered to send me this, shows that he does feel bad about the situation with @bjorncoetsee . i'm not going to say that this now suddenly fixes everything that went wrong with this transaction.

i'd like to point something out. from @Vapes 's profile, it seems he is merely 23 years of age. at that age, i did not know whether i was coming or going, never mind trying to run a retail shop online. dropshipping, or no dropshipping. (fyi, dropshipping can be extremely complicated logistics wise).

so i'd like to ask everyone, lets cut the guy some slack. i think he has shown enough now that he has "remorse" and i think he has learnt an incredibly valuable lesson/SSS through this experience. what he did was wrong, the way he treated the client was wrong, we all agree on that.

it still remains to be seen whether @bjorncoetsee will receive his parcel at the end of the day, but i'm pretty sure he is going to receive it. if he doesn't, then fuckit, ignore this post, then there's no hopes for the guy, but i like to have faith in mankind no matter how fucked up people can sometimes get.

wisdom comes from experience and we were all stupid at some stage in our lives. everyone makes mistakes. ;)

i agree, especially this part:
wisdom comes from experience and we were all stupid at some stage in our lives. everyone makes mistakes.
Thing is, though, i now have more than 50 years of experience.
i don't want to be part of the learning curve for the 23-year-old.
fasttech works.

if i can just throw in my two cents worth here, i think the fact that he even bothered to send me this, shows that he does feel bad about the situation with @bjorncoetsee . i'm not going to say that this now suddenly fixes everything that went wrong with this transaction.

No, It shows that he got caught delivering bad service and is now trying to buy support by giving out free gifts...

Yes, I accept your perspective on this Bjorn, and I think that experience is a good way to learn, but don't take someone else's hard earned money, give them the run around, make them do half of the work, and then expect to hide behind your age.

On that matter, one of the shrewdest business people I know set out in life with R50k loan from his old man at the age of 20, and built himself a business empire, including paying the old man back for the loan. I do not think age actually has anything to do with it.

Either you understand accountability and honesty and most critically empathy. While you could learn these things nothing is going to change Vapes' attitude, which is quite simply, F$%#ing pathetic at best

i hear you guys. there's many varying levels of what went wrong here, i'm just trying to bring some fresh perspective. i'm always willing to change my mind about someone if they're willing to show that they can change.

i hear you guys. there's many varying levels of what went wrong here, i'm just trying to bring some fresh perspective. i'm always willing to change my mind about someone if they're willing to show that they can change.

I also hear your point, but Vapes had plenty opportunity to show change. Sending people free gifts is not changing, it is trying to divert the attention off the problem at hand.

Anyway, all I can say is I hope bjorn gets sorted and vapes learns out of this (although judging by previous posts and info that surfaced that he did this with other people in other industries, I highly doubt it)

one more post and i'll have 100 posts! what do i get for that? a free mod of some kind? :-D

a ribbon, oh yeah! can i vape it?

aaaand that's 100. :)

I've just done some googling, really isn't hard to find info on the net these days. Seems this chap is "da man" behind Big Slick Tattoo Supplies. This oke drop ships cheap shit, including some very very dangerous "tattoo inks" directly from China to scratchers all over the country, if he doesn't mind selling poison for profit then he certainly isn't going to bat an eye when it comes to taking peoples hard earned cash and then ******* them around, he doesn't care, he gots paid ma homie! Probably spent it on mags for his polo already.

The only solution to this is free shit for everyone... I see no other way.

Yes. Where's Oprah? You get a mod and you get a mod and ....

He gave you an evod as free gift? o_O

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes. Before my journey into vaping, I would have been super stoked. But I'll be making someone else super stoked now instead.

lol. could be. i wouldn't know. the battery has the variable voltage thing, but it's very light and the twisty bit is not even close to as high tech as the vision spinner ii's which i have for comparison. it did come with a rather nice pouch which i might just keep for myself.

we need a pic for authentication please hehehe or otherwise it didn't happen :giggle:

on a serious note though, i would try it out first, nothing worse to ruin your first vaping experience and send you back to stinkies than crap equipment that doesn't work or spits and leaks...

we need a pic for authentication please hehehe or otherwise it didn't happen :giggle:

on a serious note though, i would try it out first, nothing worse to ruin your first vaping experience and send you back to stinkies than crap equipment that doesn't work or spits and leaks...
100% agree. Had one of those things that looks like a ciggie. Cartomizer i think... used that pos for 4 days and threw it away. (this was looong ago though, so they could be better now..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back