Vapetire Issues with order and refund

irBosOtter

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I ordered a few things from them on the 27th May, and received most of it a few days later. 4 Smok coils were not in there, so mailed them and asked about it. Response the next day was they will look into it. Since then they have stopped replying to my mails, when I go to the online chat and as soon as I mention my order number, the person closes the chat....
So, have you turned into thieves now or whats going on?

order number 29643

I ordered a few things from them on the 27th May, and received most of it a few days later. 4 Smok coils were not in there, so mailed them and asked about it. Response the next day was they will look into it. Since then they have stopped replying to my mails, when I go to the online chat and as soon as I mention my order number, the person closes the chat....

order number 29643

Who is Vapetire? Never heard of them.

@Vaperite South Africa maybe being referred to?

Sorry to hear about your issue @irBosOtter.
Doesn't feel good when stuff doesn't arrive as per what we have ordered and paid for.

Seriously doubt any retailer would intentionally rip a customer off, especially for 4 subohm coils whose cost is likely less than courier fees.

Stores are all busy and it seems not all stores are equipped to deal with the pressure of the current influx of orders--a few other major retailers have even taken their phone lines offline at this time.

With an unexpected influx of orders (and people mostly working remotely and with limited staff), there are bound to be mishaps, mistakes, and miscommunication along the way.

order number 29643

You will be contacted on Monday. Sorry that this has not been resolved yet. Please PM me if you have not been contacted by 9am

You can always measure a company by the way they respond to a complaint or query.

The above post was made at 21:54 on a Saturday night

If that is not paying attention to your customers needs then I do not know what is.

You can always measure a company by the way they respond to a complaint or query.

The above post was made at 21:54 on a Saturday night

If that is not paying attention to your customers needs then I do not know what is.

That's Barry for you. Always up to speed and holds customer service in high regard. Kudos Barry!

Back