Vaping And High Blood Pressure

HRH stopped smoking when I started vapeing and her blood presssure went up. Doc said it sometimes happens when you stop smoking and just to give the body time to acclimatize. Do go for a bp check every month though. HRH's normalized about 7 months after quitting.

So i went to the Docter again yesterday for the follow up appointment... note that i have been vaping the same as i always do, i just replaced coke with some water and started walking a bit.. BP last week was 160/100... BP yesterday was 120/80:)
So Vaping is not the cause:) and the Doc even told me that i should stay away from the Cigs/coke and stick to vaping...
In the process now of changing our lifestyle and my fiance is also looking at vaping in a diffrent light now that the Doc said vaping isnt bad:p
Happy Days!

Anyways thank you all for your input on the subject!

So i went to the Docter again yesterday for the follow up appointment... note that i have been vaping the same as i always do, i just replaced coke with some water and started walking a bit.. BP last week was 160/100... BP yesterday was 120/80:)
So Vaping is not the cause:) and the Doc even told me that i should stay away from the Cigs/coke and stick to vaping...
In the process now of changing our lifestyle and my fiance is also looking at vaping in a diffrent light now that the Doc said vaping isnt bad:p
Happy Days!

Whopeeee! Awesome.....do consider banting for that lifestyle change.

Happy Days!

That is FANTASTIC news @Rudi
Awesome - well done
I like your doctor!
He/she is very switched on

Happy Days!

Thats grate news!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Happy Days!

Thanks for the feedback @Rudi, I love hearing positive news like this :)

Back