Vaping Battery Safety 101: 6 Common mistakes vapers make with batteries

I say that you should just get a new battery and a silicone sleeve for your spare batteries.
R150-R200 for a new battery is cheaper than plastic surgery for your hand, and R25 for a silicone sleeve is cheaper than getting your left nut replaced :-D

I say that you should just get a new battery and a silicone sleeve for your spare batteries.
R150-R200 for a new battery is cheaper than plastic surgery for your hand, and R25 for a silicone sleeve is cheaper than getting your left nut replaced :-D

Agree on the plastic surgery part :p I am busy charging my other Samsung ones( Nitecore i4) and my silicone sleeve is ready ;)

Love your avatar @korn1

By the way, it's strange that your subbox and @Andre's did the same thing.
Could it not perhaps have something to do with the 510 pin not being springloaded.
I know that's not the part that is directly in contact - but maybe this has something to do with it.

PS - None of my regulated devices have ever dented a battery top like that. But I don't have the subbox

Love your avatar @korn1

Could it not perhaps have something to do with the 510 pin not being springloaded.
I know that's not the part that is directly in contact - but maybe this has something to do with it.

PS - None of my regulated devices have ever dented a battery top like that. But I don't have the subbox

It is spring loaded just maybe I was rough taking it out / putting it in without making sure the spring is going in. :/

its risky to keep using that battery, even if its not showing any signs of problem now. the worst thing to do it to try and lift up the positive terminal. if you're not careful then you could short it out with the edge of the battery (i have done this before!)

rather toss it and get a new set.

Love your avatar @korn1

What do you mean you don't have a Subbox?! Why the hell not?! :rofl:

Back