Vaping Gamers

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Any vaping gamers in the house. I am trying to get a little counter-strike: global offensive team going.

Comon, I know we have some under woodwork.

Rowan you know how to play.. Since when!!?

dear little one , i was playing CS long before you even knew what CS was ...

Lol nonsense. I started in 2003 :mad:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

As i said , "Little One " i started long before you .

Any vaping gamers in the house. I am trying to get a little counter-strike: global offensive team going.

Last Game I played was Donkey Kong and Space Invaders... I've try to play these new games but you need a University degree to play them... :oops:

now i have a tune in my head for the rest of the day ...

Did they ever launch the PS version of CS GO? Read about it somewhere last year then never followed up again....

Still have my ps3 so I might look at getting that, also if Im not mistaken; it is a steam game so might be cross platform...

Not 100% sure on the cross platform

Would be nice! Havent done PC gaming since CS source and lanning it at MPLD atleast about 6 years ago!

Big cult classic IMO and where the roots of the COD multiplayer come from!

Ok if you want to do a game of Command and Conquer Zero hour I'm in, but I suck at First person shooters, Derick usually helps my butt out of the fire...well usually is wrong... ALL THE TIME

Okay sweet :) what's your steam id

Gamer here...but no FPS. Used to play for 5 years WoW, now playing WoT (World of Tanks). Its slower paced for older guys :)

Gamer here...but no FPS. Used to play for 5 years WoW, now playing WoT (World of Tanks). Its slower paced for older guys :)

yup playing WOT .. more fun for the 'Old folk'

Hey @Gizmo, do you perhaps have CSS installed ? Condition for me joining GO clan, one game in CSS . map : Dashur :D

None of you guys play LOL?

Back