Vaping Gamers

Sup Dudes?

Just wondering, do we have any Starcraft players onboard?

Yessssss!!! Havent played in forever though

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Sweet! Cause myself and Alex have been playing quite alot the last couple of days. You must then download Starcraft 2 and join us.

I have it lol dont know when last we played though will get giz to join aswell. What dobyou guys play?

Erm...

Saw I dont have it on my PC anymore so I tried to login and download again... and then...

And the best part... The email address for Starcraft doesnt exist anymore...

All my other blizzard games are on a different account so they all work its just this one :/ dammit! Will have to buy it again sometime

Screenshot 2014-04-03 19.02.09.png

Erm...

Saw I dont have it on my PC anymore so I tried to login and download again... and then...

And the best part... The email address for Starcraft doesnt exist anymore...

All my other blizzard games are on a different account so they all work its just this one :/ dammit! Will have to buy it again sometime

View attachment 2989
Aaaa man! That sucks! Alex actually downloaded it for free. You can play the game without buying it you just don't have access to all of the stuff, but you would need a new Battlenet username and password. The game is like 14 gb though

Aaaa man! That sucks! Alex actually downloaded it for free. You can play the game without buying it you just don't have access to all of the stuff, but you would need a new Battlenet username and password. The game is like 14 gb though

I have a different account :) my diablo and hearthstone are on a different account :p will look tomorrow im lazy now

I have a different account :) my diablo and hearthstone are on a different account :p will look tomorrow im lazy now

Awesome! We'll deffinetley have a game or two tomorrow

Awesome! We then must have a game tomorrow!

Hi, serious gamer for past 20 years, Warcraft1 - WoW, Doom - MW3. Mostly on MMORPG now. Love a vape during loads or respawns!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

= Massively multi player online role playing games like war craft guild wars 2 etc

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Aaaa. I am with you now. Myself, not to fond of the whole hero thing.

Same I just like to poon noobs *boom head shot* fps style games like counter strike but can't stand bf4. Waaay to slow for me..

Hahaha! Sounds like my kind of game. I have not played BF4 yet. To be honest the last BF I played online was BF2 and that was awesome if you played with a lot of people.

I like close courters combat styled game and the huge maps with people camping in tanks just kills it for me. It really isn't a competitive game. So for me I enjoy competitve styled games.

I enjoy it bud. Not my favourite but will still pwn noobs. We must organise a lan with Mr smokey you and myself sometime ;)

lol! Some of us work for a living! :p
Hahahaha! Us 2, but we play in quite times, and i work while i play...

Have my Macbook Pro to work on and a gaming PC next to each other, and im running Synergy to use my keaboard and mouse on both machines so its like having duel screens on on computer, its pretty awesome!

I did do Starcraft. Will see to make a plan to get it. BF is always fun.

I did do Starcraft. Will see to make a plan to get it. BF is always fun.

you can dl the free star craft 2 and create a battlenet account, only problem is you can only host games and add Easy AI's and the campaign is limited. Full online play, i have the free one and @Reinhardt bought it so we can play any match..

Awesome, 12gb is too big for my 2gb bundle. Will ask my friend to get the client. Thanks for the tip. We will hook up.

Back