Vaping Gamers

Mirrors edge looks awesome! Definitely a game I'll get at some point. The Tomb Raider reboot is also looking amazing, could never get into the original series, loved the 1st reboot though. Second one looks even better.

My last console was a PS2 which didn't get used much, still have a Wii that is actually quite a bit of fun but I'll always be a PC guy. Current "rig" is a 4 year old Acer i7 laptop, it runs Doom fairly well :)

I like racing games, all the NFS and Grid 2, RTS like Starcraft, C&C and Warcraft before it went all open world. FPS games are cool but I tend to just stick to the Doom franchise. I just don't have the time for complicated story lines and complex characters and quests and crap.

My last console was a PS2 which didn't get used much, still have a Wii that is actually quite a bit of fun but I'll always be a PC guy. Current "rig" is a 4 year old Acer i7 laptop, it runs Doom fairly well :)

I like racing games, all the NFS and Grid 2, RTS like Starcraft, C&C and Warcraft before it went all open world. FPS games are cool but I tend to just stick to the Doom franchise. I just don't have the time for complicated story lines and complex characters and quests and crap.

That's why I enjoy Battlefield line as it's log in slaughter and log off. Uncomplicated if you don't make it ;)

I made a little CS:GO frag movie. I made some mistakes but I think it turned out ok. Lets so those frag movies from your games of choice :)

I made a little CS:GO frag movie. I made some mistakes but I think it turned out ok. Lets so those frag movies from your games of choice :)

"This video is not available". Is your settings maybe on private? Would love to see it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Ive been playing allot of HOTS lately and RUST. Going to start Archage, hopefully this week some time.
BF1 will be getting SA servers early this year so will have a look at BF1 when that happens.
C U all on the flip side.

Hi Ive been playing allot of HOTS lately and RUST. Going to start Archage, hopefully this week some time.
BF1 will be getting SA servers early this year so will have a look at BF1 when that happens.
C U all on the flip side.

RUST was fun although coming back to your base you just spent 5 days making and its has C4 holes in your treasure room can leave you hitting DELETE >:)

Been playing Battlefield 1 since release and cant wait for local servers although i dont do to bad with my 200+ ping :machinegun: :mgwhore:

Attachments

• 41 - 0.png
    41 - 0.png
    304.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 53-6.png
    53-6.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 20
Played BF1 trail on PC and loved it. Bought game on PS4 because I'm a couch gamer and man I hate it at the moment. Only conclusion I can come to is that PS4 BF1 players are fkn idiots.. Team play on the PC version was much better, PS4 is an absolute clusterfuck, every man for himself.

I'm currently playing a lot of Vermintide with 3 other vapers. All I hear on Discord is swearing, loud exhales and more swearing. It is glorious.

Planning on playing some Ark and War in the North soon :D

PS3 and PS4 gamer. Currently killing it on MK XL. Also playing the Unchartered series. Got part 4 waiting

I'm currently playing a lot of Vermintide with 3 other vapers. All I hear on Discord is swearing, loud exhales and more swearing. It is glorious.

Planning on playing some Ark and War in the North soon :D
Ark is another great game, BUT you have to be in a clan otherwise you won't
enjoy it

I've been playing my fair share of Vermintide: The End Times, as well as Overwatch, to which I'm utterly addicted.

enjoy it

I've heard as much. Fortunately friends of mine play and are part of a clan so I guess we shall see.

enjoy it

Agreed played it for a while and was lucky my brother played and had ALOT of free time to play or i think i would have left it long before i did.
Interesting and fun game though as i stopped playing they also released the death match concept thats pretty much like Hunger Games

Also a gamer. PS4. Currently playing MGS5 (Was on special on psn store) and CODIW and MWR. Used to be heavy into gaming into my daughter was born. Now I try when I can but don't find the time. Add me on psn: Coldcat

Thanks, working now. Very nice!
@dastrix550 isn't a gamer, I've known him for a long time. He's a wannabe gamer. How dare you post here!?

All true, I'm getting to old, but I still try. Play BF1 and Call of Duty on PS4 and Gears of War and Halo on Xbox One. (well I try and play Halo, and anything else that looks half decent) Can add me on PSN: dastrix550_za

and

on Xbox Live: H5 Dastrix

Some memories of my more youthful years in competitive gaming:

enjoy it
Not true

Just about 3,500 hours clocked so far, with about 50℅ of it solo.

Some servers I get into an alliance (not clan) and others I play on my ace. Then there are the servers where the whole tribe (clan) plays, and we cause hell.

You also don't need to play PvP all the time. PvPvE is good, and even some PvE. Annunaki is great for solo play with quite a variation on the original game. Extinction has just come out, and while based on Annunaki, it is a mission solo - but getting there. Mate will jam extinction with me when I get back to JHB on Sat.

ARK however causes you to vape a lot. Like crap loads. Easily topping up my Limitless every 2 hours.

Not true

Just about 3,500 hours clocked so far, with about 50℅ of it solo.

Some servers I get into an alliance (not clan) and others I play on my ace. Then there are the servers where the whole tribe (clan) plays, and we cause hell.

You also don't need to play PvP all the time. PvPvE is good, and even some PvE. Annunaki is great for solo play with quite a variation on the original game. Extinction has just come out, and while based on Annunaki, it is a mission solo - but getting there. Mate will jam extinction with me when I get back to JHB on Sat.

ARK however causes you to vape a lot. Like crap loads. Easily topping up my Limitless every 2 hours.
Jeeez! And I thought my BFF's 1500 hours was crazy!

Hi peeps
Hope you all well.

Need some advice please.
So currently i been using a capped 3G wifi router as my household internet connection.

Now i want to upgrade to something a bit faster and maybe uncapped.
Currently Telcom does not have a ADSL in my area so thats out the bag, also they offered me a LTE router but it will only work as 3G in my area.

Price is also a big factor here as i do not want to spend more than R600 a month.
Any help please?
Thanks

Hi peeps
Hope you all well.

Need some advice please.
So currently i been using a capped 3G wifi router as my household internet connection.

Now i want to upgrade to something a bit faster and maybe uncapped.
Currently Telcom does not have a ADSL in my area so thats out the bag, also they offered me a LTE router but it will only work as 3G in my area.

Price is also a big factor here as i do not want to spend more than R600 a month.
Any help please?
Thanks

Hey @Clouds4Days ,

What will you need to do on the line ? Gaming / Facebook / Browsing / Streaming (Netflix) ?

My tank runs in BF1 make me vape alot :D When the hand is free its reaching !

Hey,

You gaming or just browsing ?

More for just browsing, but i will probably try out gaming on PS as its something i wanted to do but could never do.

Back