Vaping Gamers

Oh wow! What is that? My first was some Sega thing. Don't know which one, I was about 4 at the time. When we still called them TV games.

Sent from my Xperia ZL using Tapatalk

Dudes you can get Carmageddon on the Android market place. I have it on my tablet. It's only carmageddon one, but its heaps of fun doing 'Cunning Stunts' while waiting for appointments.

Speaking of which what are your best Android/IOS games?

Android:

Auralux - Absolutely sublime RTS game. As simple as can be, exceptionally beautiful, and really challenging
OsmosHD - An arcade strategy game, but also beautiful and hypnotic. Absolute must play
Atomic Bomber - Blow up the commies in this Arcade platform flight game
Xconstruct - Build a bridge, see if the train gets over it. Work within the stress limits of the material
Carmageddon - Enough said!

Ios:
Falling sand games. There are a couple of them. Enjoyable mixing different elements. A fun physics game
Minecraft Ios Edition - Enough said!
Fantastic Contraption 2 - Another physics game. Build machines that achieve an objective. Thousands of user submitted level
Simcity DLX - Not bad but a bit limited if you have played Simcity on your PC.
Blendoku - Sudoku with colours. Entertaining but a little frustrating
Blockheads - A take on minecraft, but as a 2D platform version. Lots of fun

As you can tell, I am a big fan of physics games. Definitely recommend Auralux and Osmos to anyone who likes strategy

Lol cunning stunts. We use to swap the c and s in our younger days.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Dudes you can get Carmageddon on the Android market place. I have it on my tablet. It's only carmageddon one, but its heaps of fun doing 'Cunning Stunts' while waiting for appointments.

Speaking of which what are your best Android/IOS games?

Android:

Auralux - Absolutely sublime RTS game. As simple as can be, exceptionally beautiful, and really challenging
OsmosHD - An arcade strategy game, but also beautiful and hypnotic. Absolute must play
Atomic Bomber - Blow up the commies in this Arcade platform flight game
Xconstruct - Build a bridge, see if the train gets over it. Work within the stress limits of the material
Carmageddon - Enough said!

Ios:
Falling sand games. There are a couple of them. Enjoyable mixing different elements. A fun physics game
Minecraft Ios Edition - Enough said!
Fantastic Contraption 2 - Another physics game. Build machines that achieve an objective. Thousands of user submitted level
Simcity DLX - Not bad but a bit limited if you have played Simcity on your PC.
Blendoku - Sudoku with colours. Entertaining but a little frustrating
Blockheads - A take on minecraft, but as a 2D platform version. Lots of fun

As you can tell, I am a big fan of physics games. Definitely recommend Auralux and Osmos to anyone who likes strategy

Most interesting @devdev
Thanks

When I got the iPad about two years ago I discovered a game called Modern Combat 4. Then version 5 came out.
Epic with headphones on. That game gave me much pleasure - but cost me too many hours ;-)
Am too scared to check out games now in case I find another time sapper.

Most interesting @devdev
Thanks

When I got the iPad about two years ago I discovered a game called Modern Combat 4. Then version 5 came out.
Epic with headphones on. That game gave me much pleasure - but cost me too many hours ;-)
Am too scared to check out games now in case I find another time sapper.
I highly recommend Auralux. It takes a few minutes to play a round, and it really is the simplest game, but has a lot more depth to the strategy

Just a heads up to the gamers Battlefield Hardline (BETA) is available to download :)

battlefield-hardline-leaked-trailer-reveals-multiplayer-modes-new-gadgets-bank-heists-more.jpg

Already applied 3 times with no email response:(

I got the beta code for the ps4. Gave it to a mate. Not interested.

Played Destiny Alpha. Man that was epic!
Cant wait for the beta to go live!

I'm so in love with Destiny!!

I must say its pretty sick however feels moe like a DLC to me then a full game.

Hey fellow gaming vapers, i stumbled upon a game thats really .....umm, you must try it for yourself, i think you guys will enjoy this one , here's my score at the moment, lets have a competiton, lol :D

Its 'dumb ways to die'

eju8enus.jpg

Hehe I used to play that on my phone can't remember what my highest score was. Will download again and post

Back